Dems Look To Possible Obama Landslide

I don't count my chickens...it jinxe stuff

The Obama campaign certainly isn't counting any chickens. They don't like the hype. A friend of mine is working for the campaign in colorado. sorry if you already read this...but the Obama campaign is afraid democrats will stay home because they will assume it's a lock.

The Obama campaign certainly isn't counting any chickens. They don't like the hype. A friend of mine is working for the campaign in colorado. sorry if you already read this...but the Obama campaign is afraid democrats will stay home because they will assume it's a lock.

The Democrats aren't staying home.

The Democrats are angry this time.

Very angry.

And most importantly....the governor of Ohio is a Democrat this time around.

The Democrats aren't staying home.

The Democrats are angry this time.

Very angry.

And most importantly....the governor of Ohio is a Democrat this time around.

The Obama campaign is concerned about the youth not voting. I am getting this practically from the horse's mouth.

The Obama campaign is concerned about the youth not voting. I am getting this practically from the horse's mouth.

I live in Virginia, and Democrats here are VERY motivated.

I went to the Obama headquarters the other day to pick up a bumper sticker and couldn't find a parking space.

The Democrats are turning out this time.

21,000 people showed up in the rain for Obama in INDIANAPOLIS for Christ's sake!

The Democrats are turning out this time.

Is that the excuse that helps you sleep better at night? The only reason you've been bitch-slapped 20 out of the the past 28 years is because libbies didn't "turn out?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Libbies turn out every election. That's not the problem. The problem is regular, everyday, America doesn't buy into your corrupt, lying, misguided "values."

Is that the excuse that helps you sleep better at night? The only reason you've been bitch-slapped 20 out of the the past 28 years is because libbies didn't "turn out?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Libbies turn out every election. That's not the problem. The problem is regular, everyday, America doesn't buy into your corrupt, lying, misguided "values."

Never thought I'd agree with a pothead.

The Democrats will be out in forces, young and old!! Even a good percentage of Republicans along with the Independents will be out voting for Obama. I have faith that most Americans are absolutely sick of the last 8 years.

And Republicans are realizing the damage that George Bush has done not only to the country/world but also to their party!!

I have faith that most Americans are absolutely sick of the last 8 years.

And Republicans are realizing the damage that George Bush has done not only to the country/world but also to their party!!

Dude, pass me some of that shit you're smoking. Seems like it incapacitates your brain pretty good. I'm game.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everyday America is changing.

Yes, we can.

The Democrats will be out in forces, young and old!! Even a good percentage of Republicans along with the Independents will be out voting for Obama. I have faith that most Americans are absolutely sick of the last 8 years.

I'm sure they will be out in force. I saw a Democrat on CNN that had registered to vote six times and was completely unapologetic about it.

I suspect if the financial disaster continues (and I see no hope that it won't continue) Obama will win.

And this Dem. will have to cope with the mess that Bush II left.

Gonna get ugly, methinks.

Forum List

Back