Dems lie and MSM promotes it N-word Prize available

Will it be proven that the N-word was said by a Tea Party member (or said at all)

• Yes, the Teabaggers are a bunch of racists

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its typical dem/leftist bullshit

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
There is a $50,000 to $150,000 prize to be donated to the United Negro College Fund if ANYONE can prove that a Tea Party member (not a dem plant) used the N-word at a Tea Party rally.

Gateway Pundit

IMHO its a typical dem ploy to whine about racism instead of defending their stupid policies. I also bet that the prize is never claimed.

Let's see TruthMattersNot or NonRightWinger will collect

Last edited:
Give them time boys....

There is another Tea Bagger rally this weekend

Interesting piece from the Gateway pundit, but does that discuss the offer?

I see that it claims that the N-word incident and the spitting incident were lies (and oh, do I wish I could feel confident enough to throw that in TM's face) :D but I didn't see the offer for the donation and I would like to see that.

Why would they offer a range from $50k to $150K? Either you prove their point and "win" the donation or you don't?

Immie

There is a $50,000 to $150,000 prize to be donated to the United Negro College Fund if ANYONE can prove that a Tea Party member (not a dem plant) used the N-word at a Tea Party rally.

The act of not giving a donation to the United Negro College Fund is racist, therefore, the $50,000 to $150,000 should be given no matter what.

If you disagree, then you are racist.

My nominee

smilebounce.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM]YouTube - N.W.A FUCK DA POLICE[/ame]

Give them time boys....

What you cocksuckers do has nothing to do with tea party events.

BTW, does anyone else see the irony of this yokel claiming the tea party movement uses bad words while he himself does the same?

It's typical. If you look through this site you'll see that every thread title with racist terms was started by a liberal.

Nobody has come forward to claim the prize. Proof that it was never said.

Give them time boys....

Opportunity to have more plants huh? It is only a matter of time before Tea Party members single these people out and turn them over to the police. Heads up Libs.

It's typical. If you look through this site you'll see that every thread title with racist terms was started by a liberal.

Nobody has come forward to claim the prize. Proof that it was never said.

EXACTLY!! The black dems try to play the race card every chance they get. When they are found out to be lying coxuckers (like the Duke Lacross team accuser), habitual liar(s).

Give them time boys....

BTW, does anyone else see the irony of this yokel claiming the tea party movement uses bad words while he himself does the same?

Hey ...It wasn't me who picked the dumbest name for a political movement since the "Know Nothings"

It wasn't me who proudly proclaimed I was a "Tea Bagger" until someone whispered Do you know what a Tea Bagger is?

It wasn't me who ran around dangling tea bags

Fact is......based on their continuing behavior.......Tea Bagger is the appropriate name

Last edited:
Give them time boys....

Hey ...It wasn't me who picked the dumbest name for a political movement since the "Know Nothings"

It wasn't me who proudly proclaimed I was a "Tea Bagger" until someone whispered Do you know what a Tea Bagger is?

Fact is......based on their continuing behavior.......Tea Bagger is the appropriate name
For you, yes.

Maybe you don't remember, but it was Rick Santelli on MSNBC who first started the "Tea Party" movement to protest the additional taxes. In case you don't know, MSNBC is pat of NBC, the left-leaning MSM leader. It was and is a TAX PROTEST movement started by NBC. Whine about that

Maybe you don't remember, but it was Rick Santelli on MSNBC who first started the "Tea Party" movement to protest the additional taxes. In case you don't know, MSNBC is pat of NBC, the left-leaning MSM leader. It was and is a TAX PROTEST movement started by NBC. Whine about that

Who gives a fuck?

What I can't believe is that they can get adults to run around throwing tea bags

For you, yes.

Would it make you feel better if I just called them Racist Mother Fuckers??

You can call them whatever you like. You're generally wrong anyway. You believe the bullshit that the dems are slinging. Maybe you just don't get that "tax protesters" does not equate to racists. No one gives a fuck that Obama is black. We simply don't want him wasting the SS & Medicare money that we paid for. Its about MONEY NOT RACE.

You can call them whatever you like. You're generally wrong anyway. You believe the bullshit that the dems are slinging. Maybe you just don't get that "tax protesters" does not equate to racists. No one gives a fuck that Obama is black. We simply don't want him wasting the SS & Medicare money that we paid for. Its about MONEY NOT RACE.

Tax protesting does not involve calling someone ******
Tax protesting does not involve spitting
Tax protesting does not involve harassing a man with Parkinsons
Tax protesting does not involve calling someone Faggot

Forum List

Back