Dems Lack Guts To Stop The War

It is always refreshing to see the love and support the left has for the US military

Then libs walk around straching their pointy heads trying to figure out why the military votes in huge numbers for the Republicans
I can give you a hint
They vote for the republicans beacuse they dont want a decrease in the military budget thats why. :eusa_whistle:

I can give you a hint
They vote for the republicans beacuse they dont want a decrease in the military budget thats why. :eusa_whistle:

and given the following.........

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.” John Kerry

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Sen Dick Durbin

''On March 19, 2004, President Bush asked, 'Who would prefer that Saddam's torture chambers still be open?' Shamefully, we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management - US management.'' Sen Ted Kennedy

I don't agree with that. But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is, you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment; you've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis, and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not." John Kerry

There are alot more examples I could list why US troops vote Republican

and given the following.........

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.” John Kerry

"If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings," Sen Dick Durbin

''On March 19, 2004, President Bush asked, 'Who would prefer that Saddam's torture chambers still be open?' Shamefully, we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management - US management.'' Sen Ted Kennedy

I don't agree with that. But I think what we need to do is recognize what we all agree on, which is, you've got to begin to set benchmarks for accomplishment; you've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis, and there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not." John Kerry

There are alot more examples I could list why US troops vote Republican

ho hum... none of those quotes were aimed at our troops or aimed at displaying a lack of support for our troops... all those men were complaining about things put in place by the civilian leadership of the military.... every one of those men knows that our troops are doing their jobs and doing them with valor. I know that I certainly feel that way.

ho hum... none of those quotes were aimed at our troops or aimed at displaying a lack of support for our troops... all those men were complaining about things put in place by the civilian leadership of the military.... every one of those men knows that our troops are doing their jobs and doing them with valor. I know that I certainly feel that way.

You were so right before - you do not have a fucking clue

and the fact remains...YOU were the one who said that they wanted more troops when a majority did not express that sentiment at all... you lied. plain and simple.

and the fact remains...YOU were the one who said that they wanted more troops when a majority did not express that sentiment at all... you lied. plain and simple.

again, the numbers are close since so many did not express an opinion. Why do libs want to lose in Iarq. They bellow how they support them and want to give them what they need - or does that apply only if they are retreating?

You were so right before - you do not have a fucking clue
I can just tell you that all my worst predicitions have come true, but it took little longer than i thought they would do about the occupation of Iraq.
To calling Iraq a success is true stupdity.
Is war a solution to you?

again, the numbers are close since so many did not express an opinion. Why do libs want to lose in Iarq. They bellow how they support them and want to give them what they need - or does that apply only if they are retreating?
I just want to know what is a Liberal to you, what do Liberal mean to you what values do you put into that term?

I can just tell you that all my worst predicitions have come true, but it took little longer than i thought they would do about the occupation of Iraq.
To calling Iraq a success is true stupdity.
Is war a solution to you?

There is alot of good news coming out of Iraq. The problem is it is under reported

Dec. 25, 2006 - Jan. 1, 2007 issue - It may sound unreal, given the daily images of carnage and chaos. But for a certain plucky breed of businessmen, there's good money to be made in Iraq. Consider Iraqna, the leading mobile-phone company. For sure, its quarterly reports seldom make for dull reading. Despite employees kidnapped, cell-phone towers bombed, storefronts shot up and a huge security budget—up to four guards for each employee—the company posted revenues of $333 million in 2005. This year, it's on track to take in $520 million. The U.S. State Department reports that there are now 7.1 million mobile-phone subscribers in Iraq, up from just 1.4 million two years ago. Says Wael Ziada, an analyst in Cairo who tracks Iraqna: "There will always be pockets of money and wealth, no matter how bad the situation gets."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16241340/site/newsweek/

I say give peace a chance - kill the enemy

I don't give a shit if the "numbers are close"...you lied. just admit it.

Try to find a more universal test then.
And search for the term liberal in wikipedia.

You Know You're a Liberal ....
Added 12/09/99 -- from Steve

If you think Rob Reiner had to stretch to play the liberal in "All in the Family"

If you think the answer to ANY crime, infraction, or injustice is counseling.

If you've spent no less than 30 years in the walls of academia and don't see how today could be too much different from the '60s.

If you think the criminal has more rights than the police who arrest this criminal, unless the crime is sexual harassment, or racism.

If you use the term 'open-minded' and don't care that it can't be defined in absolute terms.

If you think only white people can be racist.

If Clarence Thomas made you sick, Bob Packwood made you protest, but Bill Clinton is a victim of partisan politics.

Added before I started keeping track of when I added new items :)

If you think that teenager's sexual behavior is uncontrollable, but hardened violent criminals should be released on parole after serving a cut sentence in a "correctional institution".

If you think Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee are articulate geniuses but Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Alan Keyes and Dr. Walter Williams are dolts.

If you think Rush Limbaugh and Michael Reagan are mean spirited racists and promote hate crime but Maxine Waters, John Conyers and Louis Farakahn aren't and don't.

If you think that the Constitution is a living document and should be changed but the writings of Karl Marx are "written in stone".

If you think burning the United States flag should be Constitutionally protected but burning a cross should be outlawed.

If you think that tax cuts hurt poor people and are uncompassionate but taking 30% from their paychecks is compassionate

If your idea of hell is having to mind your own business and not meddle in other people's lives.

If you believe that posting the "Ten Commandments" in schools will hurt the children, but putting "Heather Has Two Mommies" or "Ask Alice" (on the internet) won't.

If you think that the American Dream could have only been accomplished in the '60s.

if you think that conservatives have no sense of humor then shudder at the idea of a Clinton joke.

If you actually do believe that Clinton doesn't know the definition of the words "alone", "is", or "correct".

If you believe that Columbus is a mean-spirit bringer of genocide, and never should have explored to the new world, which meant that no one would have religious or taxation freedom whatsoever.

If you think that the only way the tragedy in Littleton, CO could have been avoided was to restrict the access of the guns, two of which were bought on the black market.

If you actually think the multicultural movement of the '90s works better than organized religion.

http://www.gargaro.com/liberalif.html

You Know You're a Liberal ....
Added 12/09/99 -- from Steve

If you think Rob Reiner had to stretch to play the liberal in "All in the Family"

If you think the answer to ANY crime, infraction, or injustice is counseling.

If you've spent no less than 30 years in the walls of academia and don't see how today could be too much different from the '60s.

If you think the criminal has more rights than the police who arrest this criminal, unless the crime is sexual harassment, or racism.

If you use the term 'open-minded' and don't care that it can't be defined in absolute terms.

If you think only white people can be racist.

If Clarence Thomas made you sick, Bob Packwood made you protest, but Bill Clinton is a victim of partisan politics.

Added before I started keeping track of when I added new items :)

If you think that teenager's sexual behavior is uncontrollable, but hardened violent criminals should be released on parole after serving a cut sentence in a "correctional institution".

If you think Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee are articulate geniuses but Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Alan Keyes and Dr. Walter Williams are dolts.

If you think Rush Limbaugh and Michael Reagan are mean spirited racists and promote hate crime but Maxine Waters, John Conyers and Louis Farakahn aren't and don't.

If you think that the Constitution is a living document and should be changed but the writings of Karl Marx are "written in stone".

If you think burning the United States flag should be Constitutionally protected but burning a cross should be outlawed.

If you think that tax cuts hurt poor people and are uncompassionate but taking 30% from their paychecks is compassionate

If your idea of hell is having to mind your own business and not meddle in other people's lives.

If you believe that posting the "Ten Commandments" in schools will hurt the children, but putting "Heather Has Two Mommies" or "Ask Alice" (on the internet) won't.

If you think that the American Dream could have only been accomplished in the '60s.

if you think that conservatives have no sense of humor then shudder at the idea of a Clinton joke.

If you actually do believe that Clinton doesn't know the definition of the words "alone", "is", or "correct".

If you believe that Columbus is a mean-spirit bringer of genocide, and never should have explored to the new world, which meant that no one would have religious or taxation freedom whatsoever.

If you think that the only way the tragedy in Littleton, CO could have been avoided was to restrict the access of the guns, two of which were bought on the black market.

If you actually think the multicultural movement of the '90s works better than organized religion.

http://www.gargaro.com/liberalif.html

I asked more a more universal one i have no clue about the serie All in the Family just to name one example. Universal means that people who live outside US should be able to answer the questions.

Forum List

Back