DEMS in BIG trouble

Better educated does not equate to higher intelligence. Just sayin....

You can be MENSA material but if you lack common sense you're just a stupid MENSA
Common sense is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't land you on the moon. Common sense would say, don't go.

As I said, they take pride in being uneducated. That's for stupid people.
No. Common sense says make sure that you use the highest grade of lubricants in the various servo's and make sure that you have a backup for the backup because, well it's pretty damned hard to get AAA 200,000 klicks from Earth. That's what common sense gives you.
You lack smarts, and common sense.

Man evolved here, not on the moon and not to walk the moon. That is what common sense says, the common sense to come in out of the rain. Smart people do that as well, you don't have to take pride in it.

Bullshit. Common sense tells us that the only thing that can end life on this planet is an asteroid strike. Thus it is imperative for mankind to advance technologically so that we can live in space for extended periods of time and colonize other planets. That is what common sense tells us. Like most progressives you're a small thinker.

I've notice that there is a kind of elitism that goes on with people who have degrees as if they are smarter than everyone else.

We are

You can be MENSA material but if you lack common sense you're just a stupid MENSA

The problem I have with MENSA folks is they have pretty amazing ego's. I have met several of them with no publications to their credit who think they're the bee's knee's simply because they are in MENSA. The biggest problem with academia in general is a complete lack of common sense.
Workin' man hero crap. So typical these days.

All those college people and their fancy books and knowledge. They can't change a light bulb but I can so I'm the real smart one. :lol:

Better than your bigoted bullshit.

Common sense is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't land you on the moon. Common sense would say, don't go.

Yes, common sense would say don't go. So what did we gain from landing on the moon?

A shitload of technological advancement.

Those technical advances could have been achieved a lot cheaper than what the Moon program cost.

I've notice that there is a kind of elitism that goes on with people who have degrees as if they are smarter than everyone else. It is true that many degrees require quite a lot of smarts such as a degree in mathematics. Very few people can get those much less do a class in college algebra. They irony is the the elitist tone rarely ever comes from those that have those kind of degrees. It comes from people with degrees in business management or art. These people act as if there degree really counts for anything at all. Why do they sound so elitist? It is like that scene in good will hunting

This is how most 'liberals' sound to us now days. A bunch of cappacino slurping idiots who brag about how much smarter they are than anyone else because they happen to be able to spell every word in existence. They definitely do point that out many times. Their protest signs says 'we can spell' or something like that. That is what these college educated people are bragging about. The fact they can spell! I'm sure mom and dad are proud of the fact that tens of thousands of dollars has produced such a fine intellectual who are capable of doing such a thing.

It is Trump who is always bragging about his Ivy League education and how he "Has the best words"

I've notice that there is a kind of elitism that goes on with people who have degrees as if they are smarter than everyone else.

We are

Pro-knowledge? Like the way Trump voters and the GOP are anti-knowledge?

For example?
Any transgender thread, where all right-wingers reject science for a simple black or white worldview. That's all they can with.

See the Flame Zone for an explanation.

What "science" do they reject? The stuff you post is leftwing bigotry, not science.

No. Common sense says make sure that you use the highest grade of lubricants in the various servo's and make sure that you have a backup for the backup because, well it's pretty damned hard to get AAA 200,000 klicks from Earth. That's what common sense gives you.

Man evolved here, not on the moon and not to walk the moon. That is what common sense says, the common sense to come in out of the rain. Smart people do that as well, you don't have to take pride in it.

Bullshit. Common sense tells us that the only thing that can end life on this planet is an asteroid strike. Thus it is imperative for mankind to advance technologically so that we can live in space for extended periods of time and colonize other planets. That is what common sense tells us. Like most progressives you're a small thinker.

So let us talk about the brilliance of the left, shall we!

Most of the left have attended institutions of higher learning, so they think they know soooooo much, since they listened to every word their left wing prof told them, lol. That is why they can lead us, know better. But let us examine the truth, instead of their fantasy! Because they read books and listened to lectures, they know how to fix everything? Their opinions are sterling because they got great marks from their lefty professors?

So, if Michael Jordan wrote a book about how to shoot a basketball, are we to believe that all these lefties would average 25 points a game in the NBA? These people are wet behind the ears, haven't done anything but get participation trophies and have lefty professors tell them how smart they are because they listen to their tripe and regurgitate, and now they have read a few books, and know everything, lol. Really! If it wasn't for tax payer money, Bernie would never have had a j-o-b, lol! And by the way, what actual J-O-B did Obama ever have? I know you are going to spout that law professor (no he wasn't, better look it up) job he had at Chicago, but ya know, you better look a little harder, and when your done, this is the guy who will end up with the WORST economic score of any modern day President. He went to Harvard ya know, read all those books, applied his knowledge just like you lefties on here, and has failed, lol!

Just remember what the Democrats USED to be, and what they are today, lol. Jack Kennedy---------------> "We WILL put a man on the moon!" Barack Obama----------->"We will put a man in the ladies restroom and locker room!" Yep, you lefties sure know EXACTLY what you are doing-)

We are

For example?
Any transgender thread, where all right-wingers reject science for a simple black or white worldview. That's all they can with.

What "science" do they reject? The stuff you post is leftwing bigotry, not science.

So let us talk about the brilliance of the left, shall we!

Most of the left have attended institutions of higher learning, so they think they know soooooo much, since they listened to every word their left wing prof told them, lol. That is why they can lead us, know better. But let us examine the truth, instead of their fantasy! Because they read books and listened to lectures, they know how to fix everything? Their opinions are sterling because they got great marks from their lefty professors?

So, if Michael Jordan wrote a book about how to shoot a basketball, are we to believe that all these lefties would average 25 points a game in the NBA? These people are wet behind the ears, haven't done anything but get participation trophies and have lefty professors tell them how smart they are because they listen to their tripe and regurgitate, and now they have read a few books, and know everything, lol. Really! If it wasn't for tax payer money, Bernie would never have had a j-o-b, lol! And by the way, what actual J-O-B did Obama ever have? I know you are going to spout that law professor (no he wasn't, better look it up) job he had at Chicago, but ya know, you better look a little harder, and when your done, this is the guy who will end up with the WORST economic score of any modern day President. He went to Harvard ya know, read all those books, applied his knowledge just like you lefties on here, and has failed, lol!

Just remember what the Democrats USED to be, and what they are today, lol. Jack Kennedy---------------> "We WILL put a man on the moon!" Barack Obama----------->"We will put a man in the ladies restroom and locker room!" Yep, you lefties sure know EXACTLY what you are doing-)

All you need to do is read left loon comments on here and you know that most of them are as dumb as a sack of rusty hammers

Yes, common sense would say don't go. So what did we gain from landing on the moon?

Those technical advances could have been achieved a lot cheaper than what the Moon program cost.

Probably not. The Space Program initiated the fastest technological growth period without the impetus of war, that the world has ever seen.

Probably not. The Space Program initiated the fastest technological growth period without the impetus of war, that the world has ever seen.

That's a difficult case to make. technology grew by leaps and bounds during WW II. Computers, radar, jet aircraft, the atom bomb, ballistic missiles, plastics, Penicillin - there were advances too numerous and profound to mention. Then there were the 90s when the tech boom was in full swing. P.C.s, Cell phones, the internet. By comparison, the 60s seem rather tame.

News Feed

Andy Borowitz
22 hrs ·

RNC chief Reince Priebus said Obama’s full-throated praise of facts and evidence would surely come back to haunt Democrats in November.

Obama Alienates Millions with Incendiary Pro-Knowledge Remarks
A top Republican official said Obama’s full-throated praise of facts and evidence would surely come back to haunt Democrats in November.
NEWYORKER.COM|BY ANDY BOROWITZ

Wrong forum, article plainly states that it is news satire.

It is truethat many degrees require quite a lot of smarts such as a degree in mathematics.Very few people can get those much less do a class incollege algebra. .

I don't know what brought this on, but I thank you for the compliment.

Just don't ask me any questions about literature, grammer or spelling, for that matter.

The problem I have with MENSA folks is they have pretty amazing ego's. I have met several of them with no publications to their credit who think they're the bee's knee's simply because they are in MENSA. The biggest problem with academia in general is a complete lack of common sense.
Workin' man hero crap. So typical these days.

All those college people and their fancy books and knowledge. They can't change a light bulb but I can so I'm the real smart one. :lol:

Better than your bigoted bullshit.
Bigoted against the utterly stupid? I'll survive.

And so will they, the world was made for them.

For example?

I post science, you reject science as in, there are not just boys and girls.

Common sense tells us that enumerable species came before us, and enumerable species will come after us, but this is the only place mankind was meant to live and it wasn't for long. You can dream about living on other worlds. maybe even some highly altered version of mankind will manage such a thing, but they won't be men as we know them. Men existed here, only for a short time, and then nature moved on. That is common sense, not the idea that the death of mankind can be transcended or even the death of a single man.

We were born, we lived, we died - the end. That is common sense based upon all we have to go on, the history of the world.

For example?

I haven't said there are just boys and girls. There are boys, girls and messed up freaks. We don't design society around 0.003% of the population. Only a leftwing moron would be stupid enough to believe that's a good plan.

For example?

I haven't said there are just boys and girls. There are boys, girls and messed up freaks. We don't design society around 0.003% of the population. Only a leftwing moron would be stupid enough to believe that's a good plan.
If there were 40 people who believed in a religion, are they not deserving of the same protection as 4,000, or 400,000 or 40,000,000? The number is not the point here, the idea that they are equal and worthy as equals is.

You don't believe that, we know, but many of us do. We will always win in the end because in the end the principle is greater than the number you so easily dismiss. You say that you believe in the individual, not society.

Prove it?

Common sense tells us that enumerable species came before us, and enumerable species will come after us, but this is the only place mankind was meant to live and it wasn't for long. You can dream about living on other worlds. maybe even some highly altered version of mankind will manage such a thing, but they won't be men as we know them. Men existed here, only for a short time, and then nature moved on. That is common sense, not the idea that the death of mankind can be transcended or even the death of a single man.

We were born, we lived, we died - the end. That is common sense based upon all we have to go on, the history of the world.

I hate to break it to you but that is the thinking of a mental midget. There is zero common sense displayed in that pathetic diatribe. That is the talk you see from those dipshits who want the human race to disappear.

Hello dipshit:bye1:

Forum List

Back