DEMS in BIG trouble

Pro-knowledge? Like the way Trump voters and the GOP are anti-knowledge?

I've notice that there is a kind of elitism that goes on with people who have degrees as if they are smarter than everyone else. It is true that many degrees require quite a lot of smarts such as a degree in mathematics. Very few people can get those much less do a class in college algebra. They irony is the the elitist tone rarely ever comes from those that have those kind of degrees. It comes from people with degrees in business management or art. These people act as if there degree really counts for anything at all. Why do they sound so elitist? It is like that scene in good will hunting

This is how most 'liberals' sound to us now days. A bunch of cappacino slurping idiots who brag about how much smarter they are than anyone else because they happen to be able to spell every word in existence. They definitely do point that out many times. Their protest signs says 'we can spell' or something like that. That is what these college educated people are bragging about. The fact they can spell! I'm sure mom and dad are proud of the fact that tens of thousands of dollars has produced such a fine intellectual who are capable of doing such a thing.

I've notice that there is a kind of elitism that goes on with people who have degrees as if they are smarter than everyone else.

We are

Better educated does not equate to higher intelligence. Just sayin....

You can be MENSA material but if you lack common sense you're just a stupid MENSA
Common sense is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't land you on the moon. Common sense would say, don't go.

As I said, they take pride in being uneducated. That's for stupid people.

I've notice that there is a kind of elitism that goes on with people who have degrees as if they are smarter than everyone else.

We are

You can be MENSA material but if you lack common sense you're just a stupid MENSA

The problem I have with MENSA folks is they have pretty amazing ego's. I have met several of them with no publications to their credit who think they're the bee's knee's simply because they are in MENSA. The biggest problem with academia in general is a complete lack of common sense.

We are

Common sense is a wonderful thing, but it doesn't land you on the moon. Common sense would say, don't go.

No. Common sense says make sure that you use the highest grade of lubricants in the various servo's and make sure that you have a backup for the backup because, well it's pretty damned hard to get AAA 200,000 klicks from Earth. That's what common sense gives you.

We are

No. Common sense says make sure that you use the highest grade of lubricants in the various servo's and make sure that you have a backup for the backup because, well it's pretty damned hard to get AAA 200,000 klicks from Earth. That's what common sense gives you.
You lack smarts, and common sense.

Man evolved here, not on the moon and not to walk the moon. That is what common sense says, the common sense to come in out of the rain. Smart people do that as well, you don't have to take pride in it.

We are

The problem I have with MENSA folks is they have pretty amazing ego's. I have met several of them with no publications to their credit who think they're the bee's knee's simply because they are in MENSA. The biggest problem with academia in general is a complete lack of common sense.
Workin' man hero crap. So typical these days.

All those college people and their fancy books and knowledge. They can't change a light bulb but I can so I'm the real smart one. :lol:

We are

Yes, common sense would say don't go. So what did we gain from landing on the moon?

We are

Yes, common sense would say don't go. So what did we gain from landing on the moon?

A shitload of technological advancement.

Forum List

Back