Dems if you could vote again in 2008 and know what you know now about Obama

If Hillary had won we'd be hearing an endless tirade about her husband, whitewater, her "cankles" and all sorts of nice things from the GOP.

President Obama hasn't done a bad job..and I doubt Hillary would have done much better. Bush left a very very big mess.

i think the differences between them would have been largely stylistic. she'd have never allowed herself to be pushed around.

but yes, you'd have heard all those tirades.

Would you still vote for him or Hillary. Just wondering?? I know I am on the Right but I would must preferred her over Obama

You mean as compared to the alternative of John McCain, of course.
Look at the ridiculous administration that preceded President Obama.
Another 4 years and then a possible continuation and 4 more years of right wing republician politics. This country could not take another administration of this sort.
:cuckoo:

And yet, look at what we got. We got worse than we had under Bush of course, I do believe McCain would have even been worse.

Immie

You're asking if these sheep would vote for anyone other than their precious Obama?

I can tell you, that all these die hard liberals will more than likely vote for him again. But what do you expect from a bunch of sheep?

I'm not a Democrat, so I didn't vote in the primary. If Delaware had an open primary, I would have still voted for Obama. Although, my brother registered Democrat for the sole purpose of voting for Biden. I'm not so sure I would have done that.

I am not a Dem, but I doubt I could have ever voted for Obama knowing that he would (a) support TARP and (b) cover the banksters for their crimes.

Has he been better than McCain would've been? Probably. But its very small consolation.

how old were you when TARP was signed? perhaps you don't remember??

that was bush's bill.

just sayin'

:lol:

I wonder if any Bush supporters would vote differently in a do-over.

I probably would have in 2000 against Gore. I would not have in 2004 against Kerry.

That is not to say that I like Gore now as I believe he has gone over the deep end, but if I knew how much of a screw up Bush would have been, I would not have voted for him in 2000.

Immie

I probably would have in 2000 against Gore. I would not have in 2004 against Kerry.

That is not to say that I like Gore now as I believe he has gone over the deep end, but if I knew how much of a screw up Bush would have been, I would not have voted for him in 2000.

Immie

Adding on to that, most of Bush's screw ups were in his first term. Also, people underestimate how much more qualified the incumbent is than the challenger. I liked Kerry in 2004, but I was in high school and I think I was an idiot. It only took me about a year before I realized just how bad a President Kerry would have been, though. Thankfully I was too young to vote in 2004.

I voted for Obama in the primary and again in the general. And I will vote for him again in 2012.

If Hillary had won we'd be hearing an endless tirade about her husband, whitewater, her "cankles" and all sorts of nice things from the GOP.

President Obama hasn't done a bad job..and I doubt Hillary would have done much better. Bush left a very very big mess.

i think the differences between them would have been largely stylistic. she'd have never allowed herself to be pushed around.

You just admitted that Obama's a bigger pussy than Hillary.

You just admitted that Obama's a bigger pussy than Hillary.

is that what i said?

i don't think so. i said she's TOUGHER than he is.

I stand by that.

read with comprehension.

Would you still vote for him or Hillary. Just wondering?? I know I am on the Right but I would must preferred her over Obama

i would vote the same way as i voted in '08... hillary in the primary. obama in the general.

unless you had someone who wasn't a tweeting twit to put up as VP... then might have done otherwise. but that isn't the case now. is it?

i have to say i appreciate all the rightwingers who suddenly love hillary. when she was running, you guys liked calling her "hitlery" and kept claiming she murdered vince foster. :cuckoo:

jillian,

the right doesn't all of a sudden love Hillary. Some are just saying that is we had to lose they believe Hillary may have been a better outcome. At least she has some redeeming qualities. Like she can bake cookies and iron a shirt or two.

Forum List

Back