Dems have so much class...

Liberal replies are so funny these days! All they have is "You Lie!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will, you're dishonest when it comes to a left /right debate. However I just became aware of something that I DO owe you props for in regards to a former poster here who liked to attack family members, so thanks for that.

I'm not dishonest at all. I call them as I see them. I'm more than willing to criticize Democrats just as much as I do Republicans. As for the left/right debate, it's all semantics. There is no real left and right, all it is some imaginary spectrum made up in order to divide people.

I call myself a Liberal but I'm just as much a Libertarian. I call myself a Liberal in part now a days because I'm certainly not your typical Liberal. I'm all for the second amendment, of course gun control is needed but gun bans like in Chicago are ridiculous. The only ideology I adhere to really is common sense.

Have you sen the polls on this shit you idiot?

BTW you saying you voted for Barr is not provable now is it.

I siad long ago there would come a time when you people would never admitt to voting for Bush.

Bush wasn't on the ballot last time dimwit. There are those who would say McCain is the same thing, but it really isn't true is it? Regardless I didn't vote for him either. Interestingly, I had come to the conclusion I would vote for Hillary, but 0bama got in the way of that plan. Polls are fact now? Who knew?

Claim whatever you want about how you voted.I dont care what you claim.

You are a right wing hack like all the other right wong hacks on here who refuse to accept cold hard facts.

Yes polls are fact if performed correctly, they show what the populace is thinking.

You people just deny whatever fcts you dont like and then rewrite history while dening science and spitting on higher education.

You dwell in a world of lies.

Why would I think for even a momment that you would tell the truth about how you vote.

You can plainly see how I vote by what I say.

I wish you were as honest but then you would not be a righty if you were honest.

The time for kindeness and patience with you people is well over.

You are stupid and harm this country with your constant lies.

A number of well respected polls show 0bama is not taking the nation in a direction they want. Since he represents you and your agenda, perhaps your agenda should be modified.

Polarizing and inflamatory talk as demonstarted by Truthmatters is not going to loosen the partisanship. If one starts at point A and another at point C, moving toward B is compromise. Often with liberal politics today, moving off of A means you have already accepted universal health care or abortion on demand. For many of us Conservatives this is not ground to be given up.

So...are we going to end funding to ACORN or just cut it 90%?

View attachment 10816

Do you not see the huge amounts of hypocrisy in your own post there? You talk about polarizing and inflamatory talk while blaming TM yet you commit it yourself. Liberal Politics? Give me a break. I'm a Liberal too, going to accuse me of some dishonesty there too saveliberty?

I made this clear in post #74. You want to join Truthmaters? You have that right. If you want to accuse me of being the polar opposite to Truthmatters, I say, thank you. It was meant as a thoughtful comment and bridge to those who choose to use it. In your case, you promptly blew it up. Nice.

Divide & Conquer. All good "Community Organizers" practice this. I advise people to read Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' to learn more about the people currently running our country. Bringing people together is not anything Saul Alinsky would agree with or instruct. In fact he taught his Community Organizers to do the exact opposite. Check out the 'Rules for Radicals' and you'll better understand the current people in power.

Just a twist in what your saying, Modbert.....the media nominated both McCain and Obama in this last election.

The media did nothing of the sort. Hell, as much as people want to blame the media, all the fault of people who get nominated and elected are the ones who go in those voting booths and pull the levers or whatever your place has. If people want to act like sheep, they shouldn't blame the farm owner when the wolves come to dine and they trust the wolves enough to open up the fence door.

Blaming the media is the easy way out. Besides, with the growing expansion of the internet into everyone's daily life, that excuse will become invalid in the mid-to long run.

Bullshit! The media has a whole lot more power in the real world than you think, Mod. Clinton was a for sure thing for the nomination until media started playing up to Barry. No, your wrong, Mod...people do still listen to the media despite what you perceive.
McCain was all but out of the race after the first few primaries, and out of money until the media started playing him up....no, the media has no force at all, huh? :lol:

Have you sen the polls on this shit you idiot?

BTW you saying you voted for Barr is not provable now is it.

I siad long ago there would come a time when you people would never admitt to voting for Bush.

Bush wasn't on the ballot last time dimwit. There are those who would say McCain is the same thing, but it really isn't true is it? Regardless I didn't vote for him either. Interestingly, I had come to the conclusion I would vote for Hillary, but 0bama got in the way of that plan. Polls are fact now? Who knew?

Claim whatever you want about how you voted.I dont care what you claim.

You are a right wing hack like all the other right wong hacks on here who refuse to accept cold hard facts.

Yes polls are fact if performed correctly, they show what the populace is thinking.

You people just deny whatever fcts you dont like and then rewrite history while dening science and spitting on higher education.

You dwell in a world of lies.

Why would I think for even a momment that you would tell the truth about how you vote.

You can plainly see how I vote by what I say.

I wish you were as honest but then you would not be a righty if you were honest.

The time for kindeness and patience with you people is well over.

You are stupid and harm this country with your constant lies.

The time for kindness and patience rarely wears out. Especially when it was never originally tried.

You need to let go of the pride. Everyone isn't lying because they disagree with you. You haven't presented the ultimate pieces of fact. You haven't been nice or even kind in your delivery.

The problem in this country isn't left and right. The problem is every individual is corrupt. And until you remove the corruption from yourself, you can't effectively move on to someone else.

I will, you're dishonest when it comes to a left /right debate. However I just became aware of something that I DO owe you props for in regards to a former poster here who liked to attack family members, so thanks for that.

I'm not dishonest at all. I call them as I see them. I'm more than willing to criticize Democrats just as much as I do Republicans. As for the left/right debate, it's all semantics. There is no real left and right, all it is some imaginary spectrum made up in order to divide people.

I call myself a Liberal but I'm just as much a Libertarian. I call myself a Liberal in part now a days because I'm certainly not your typical Liberal. I'm all for the second amendment, of course gun control is needed but gun bans like in Chicago are ridiculous. The only ideology I adhere to really is common sense.

at all? Ever?

Maybe, but I remember being naive and young. In many ways I still wonder if I am. There is so much I don't know.

Course the key is always learn how to self correct and grow. Never remain at the same place forever.

This President has certainly done his best to divide the people. In fact this President has divided the people more than any other President i've seen in my lifetime. He seems very hostile to his fellow Americans. It all gets back to the fact he is a Saul Alinsky-trained Community Organizer. He's polarizing the nation intentionally. This is what Saul Alinsky taught with his 'Rules for Radicals.' It's all just very sad. It's time for some Checks & Balances on this guy. Him and the Democrats are clearly out of control. Make 2010 count people.

Forum List

Back