Dems have so much class...

Fuck you.

Im angry for good reason.

And no you dont accept fact.

You just pretend what you want to pretend is fact.

See, that's the problem. You think there is a good reason to be angry and hate your fellow man.

You get everything you ask for politically, yet you are still angry. And full of hate. And you can't figure out why getting your way isn't making you happy. So you are even more angry. And you need someone to blame, so we are the easy scapegoats, because we aren't bitter and angry. So you think that it must be our fault that you aren't happy.

But it's not. You're keeping yourself down. You are hurting yourself. I think you realize this and it scares you. And that's why you are lashing out. Let go of the pride. Accept your weaknesses. Recognize them. Until you do you can't grow. You can't overcome the problems you refuse to acknowledge.

As much as you'd like to think it, I am not your enemy. Quite the opposite.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Yeah these court documents ordered by the court turned over by the RNC are not evidence they are jsut my opinion.

This is why your party is hated and rightly so.

You support the subverting of democracy.

Last edited:
Legal opinons and positions may or may not be fact. Regardless, it was not the intent of the legal challenge to insure proper voter registration. A potential consequence, but even there it would mean a person decided to let it effect their right to vote. Far less indimidating than a large Black Panther outside a polling place. *cough cough*

Note the absolute desperation in truthmattersnot posts. Not unlike the corrupt pols in NJ that feel they are finally losing control.

Did anyone notice that Mr Lesniak addressed Sen Codey as "Governor Codey" Telling. They are losing their fricken marbles. Party's over Ray. Go enjoy time with the grandkids.

DNC v. RNC Consent Decree | Brennan Center for Justice

read the list of links below.

Are they facts?

And this proves what exactly?

See what I mean, court documents which detail how the republicans STOLE elections by keeping people from voting mean nothing to these people.

They are lying evil sacks of shit who dont care what the truth is.

they deny anything and lie about everything and that is just fine with them.

You have yet tp provide any evidence a single election was stolen. But do keep ranting like you have. We have a picture of a black man with a club preventing those he disagrees with from voting and you claim THAT is not voter intimidation. DUMB ASS.

Because you do not accept any facts you will not see it.

Its obvious to anyone who knows about the florida felons list.

you pretend its not true but then you lie about every fuycking thing so who cares.

Because you do not accept any facts you will not see it.

Its obvious to anyone who knows about the florida felons list.

you pretend its not true but then you lie about every fuycking thing so who cares.

I'll accept facts if presented, I have yet to see you produce anything.

So the letter written by a republican to another republican in which they talk about how good an idea it is to keep black people from voting which was obtained by a court ordered document drop is not proof of Anything huh?

So the letter written by a republican to another republican in which they talk about how good an idea it is to keep black people from voting which was obtained by a court ordered document drop is not proof of Anything huh?

Probably not a good idea.

Example: I, or others here, assume you represent the position and interests of all liberals. That the best you got? Hey, I still have the ball. I think you would be way better at fetch.

Last edited:
It could have been a rock ‘em-sock ‘em day in the state Senate today.

On the one side was state Sen. Ray Lesniak (D-Union), an attorney and 27-year veteran of the state Senate who helped abolish New Jersey’s death penalty and led an unsuccessful push for same-sex marriage.

On the other was state Sen. Michael Doherty (R-Warren), also a lawyer but in the Senate for only six months, a global warming skeptic, anti-abortion activist and stalwart of the state’s conservative movement.

Lesniak — who last month called a critic of his housing-reform bill a “stupid imbecile” and a “mean-spirited, evil human being” — piped in, loudly saying “not true” while Doherty spoke.

Doherty finished and walked across the Senate floor to address Lesniak, who was still seated. “I wanted to explain further to him where I was coming from. He wanted none of it,” Doherty said later.

Instead, that’s when things got really heated. Lesniak let Doherty know he didn’t want to debate, yelling “Get out of my face!”

Fearing the situation could get ugly fast, state Sen. Richard Codey (D-Essex), a former acting governor and Senate president, put himself between the sparring men. He then persuaded Doherty to return to his seat.

Lesniak then thanked Codey and said he would have “punched (Doherty’s) nose down his throat.”

“I’m thankful to Governor Codey for saving me from embarrassing myself,” said Lesniak, who added that it could have gotten physical. “As somebody who grew up in (the) Elizabeth port section, you never know.”

Two N.J. senators must be physically separated during heated school funding debate | NJ.com

The old timers have been running the show for so long now, that they are literally going mad with Christie in charge. Time to retire Ray. You've done enough damage.

I say let 'em duke it out.

Seeing their pictures, I'd say Doherty in a 1st round TKO....

Example: I, or others here, assume you represent the position and interests of all liberals. That the best you got? Hey, I still have the ball. I think you would be way better at fetch.

Your just gpoing to ignore the cold hard facts huh?

See this is what makes you people the most dishonest and stupid fucking people on the face of the earth.

You put party over everything, including the truth and cold hard facts.

Fuck you very much

See this is what makes you people the most dishonest and stupid fucking people on the face of the earth.

Fuck you very much

What party am I a member of? The fact is I have one person who supports Democrats that spews hate, calls people liars, swears, considers those who don't hold her view stupid and is routinely dishonest. Now I can draw the conclusion all Democrats are that way, or you as an individual have some serious mental problems. I have met some reasonable Democrats here, so I'll go with B.

Fuck you very much

What party am I a member of? The fact is I have one person who supports Democrats that spews hate, calls people liars, swears, considers those who don't hold her view stupid and is routinely dishonest. Now I can draw the conclusion all Democrats are that way, or you as an individual have some serious mental problems. I have met some reasonable Democrats here, so I'll go with B.

She assumes that your a Rep if you disagree with her latest rant.

She calls me a Rep all the time despite the fact that I've told her repeatedly that I'm a registered Indi and I think both the Reps and the Dems suck. LOL

Yep. TM is one class act. LOL

Fuck you, you k now you vote republican.

Go ahead and lie adn say you dont.

You defend them at everhy turn and everyone here knows it.

Now go get one fucking lie I have told.

Voted Bob Barr last Presidential election. You fail. I dislike Liberals most, plain and simple.

Great, another partisan thread that adds no real value to the discussion of politics in America today. Because remember folks, Republicans would never ever do this. :rolleyes:

This thread is especially hilarious considering Republicans nominated John "Hot-headed" McCain in 2008. Speaking of McCain and class, can't forget the smear job that Karl Rove and Dubya committed against McCain in the 2000 Primary in North Carolina. But that's just full of so much class, huh? :cuckoo:

Great, another partisan thread that adds no real value to the discussion of politics in America today. Because remember folks, Republicans would never ever do this. :rolleyes:

This thread is especially hilarious considering Republicans nominated John "Hot-headed" McCain in 2008. Speaking of McCain and class, can't forget the smear job that Karl Rove and Dubya committed against McCain in the 2000 Primary in North Carolina. But that's just full of so much class, huh? :cuckoo:

Who are you to lecture on partisanship, you little hack?

Don't worry Bertie, you keep eating your veggies and one day those big boy shoes will fit. :lol:

Hey asshole ,I wasnt talking to you.

You no doubt vote republican more than Libertarian.

BTW Bob Barr is nothing but a failed republican politician anyway.

Forum List

Back