Dems have so much class...

Heres a clue , FUCK YOU and the ideas you rode in on.

You are the reason this country is so fucked up.

Get used to having your stupid ass told so repeatedly

Even though you're still an idiot at least your learning how to spell.

... and hopefully someday you will learn how to properly use "you're" and "your."

And maybe someday you will learn to accept science, higher education and court documented facts instead of constantly rewriting history and spewing lies.

Your ideas crashed the world economy for the second time in one lifetime and you seem to think that makes them viable.

... and hopefully someday you will learn how to properly use "you're" and "your."

And maybe someday you will learn to accept science, higher education and court documented facts instead of constantly rewriting history and spewing lies.

Your ideas crashed the world economy for the second time in one lifetime and you seem to think that makes them viable.

Yes, this describes me perfectly.

take several deep breaths, log off, and walk around the block, buy a book, relax. i am here to help.

I'm waiting on the links to these alleged facts that I'm not accepting. It's easy for you to make these ridiculous claims, but how about backing them up with evidence.

Heres a clue , FUCK YOU and the ideas you rode in on.

You are the reason this country is so fucked up.

Get used to having your stupid ass told so repeatedly

You're nothing more than background noise. Get used to being meaningless and useless.

Just like the facts, science and any educated thought you constantly ignore so you can find a wahy to retain your failed ass ideas.

When did you EVER listen in the past no matter how nicely you were told.

FUCK OFF!

Ignore anything you wisdh to ignore ,its how you got so stupid in the first place.

I'm waiting on the links to these alleged facts that I'm not accepting. It's easy for you to make these ridiculous claims, but how about backing them up with evidence.

No you are not waiting for the facts ,you are waiting to have them presented so you can pretend they are not real.

Just like the facts, science and any educated thought you constantly ignore so you can find a wahy to retain your failed ass ideas.

When did you EVER listen in the past no matter how nicely you were told.

FUCK OFF!

Ignore anything you wisdh to ignore ,its how you got so stupid in the first place.

Want the ball? Here's the ball! Go get the ball girl. :lol:

Hint: You are ignored most of the time because you are so partisan, no amount of proof would sway you. I'm bored right now, so your my play toy. Go get the ball girl.

Ignored most of the time?

More history rewrite huh?

What gets ignored is the facts I present.

You people do it all day long.

Facts ruin your political point of view so you ignore them instead of doing the smart thing and adjusting your views to the facts.

Your idiot fellow righty Americans still think Sadam did 911 and that we found WMDs in Iraq

It could have been a rock ‘em-sock ‘em day in the state Senate today.

On the one side was state Sen. Ray Lesniak (D-Union), an attorney and 27-year veteran of the state Senate who helped abolish New Jersey’s death penalty and led an unsuccessful push for same-sex marriage.

On the other was state Sen. Michael Doherty (R-Warren), also a lawyer but in the Senate for only six months, a global warming skeptic, anti-abortion activist and stalwart of the state’s conservative movement.

Lesniak — who last month called a critic of his housing-reform bill a “stupid imbecile” and a “mean-spirited, evil human being” — piped in, loudly saying “not true” while Doherty spoke.

Doherty finished and walked across the Senate floor to address Lesniak, who was still seated. “I wanted to explain further to him where I was coming from. He wanted none of it,” Doherty said later.

Instead, that’s when things got really heated. Lesniak let Doherty know he didn’t want to debate, yelling “Get out of my face!”

Fearing the situation could get ugly fast, state Sen. Richard Codey (D-Essex), a former acting governor and Senate president, put himself between the sparring men. He then persuaded Doherty to return to his seat.

Lesniak then thanked Codey and said he would have “punched (Doherty’s) nose down his throat.”

“I’m thankful to Governor Codey for saving me from embarrassing myself,” said Lesniak, who added that it could have gotten physical. “As somebody who grew up in (the) Elizabeth port section, you never know.”

Two N.J. senators must be physically separated during heated school funding debate | NJ.com

The old timers have been running the show for so long now, that they are literally going mad with Christie in charge. Time to retire Ray. You've done enough damage.

So you try to criticize the democrats as a whole based on what a "bad apple" did even as right wingers try to argue against defining the tea partiers based on a "few bad apples"? Furthermore, in some respect after being approached and confronted by his junior state senator he was justified. How does approaching someone and confronting them after you spoke instead of returning to your own seat hold with teh decorum of the state senate??

BTW do you remember an instance where a certain republican VP told someone "go fuck yourself" on the senate floor?? Do you have a problem with that as well?? I have to ask because most right wingers defended and tried to excuse that conduct at the time.

Im telling you the lid is off.

No more sitting back and watching them fucking lie.

This guy hit his boiling point and every dem in this country needs to come to their boiling point and take a stand and swing back.

Im telling you the lid is off.

No more sitting back and watching them fucking lie.

This guy hit his boiling point and every dem in this country needs to come to their boiling point and take a stand and swing back.

Lid is off? Nope, more like you flipped your lid. Now we can sit back and watch you lie. Your so good at it too.

Fuck you.

Your team has lied and cheated its way to fucking this country big time.

Were pissed off but good now.

You guys abnd your failed ideas are fucked

Heres the deal, we are fucking sick of your stupid and lying asses.

Your done get it, no more fucking lies.

You have pissed off the masses.

Those of us who have been paying attention the last decade or more have the rights number now.

You are not worth listening to the vast majority of the time.

You lie and ignore facts while trying to rewrite history at every turn to try and cover up the HUGE ass mess you have made of this country.

Heres a clue , stop denying sceince, stop denying cold hard facts, quit trying to rewrite history, quit spewing hate on education, quit pretending being stupid is some kind of patriotic act, quit trying to skirt the resposibility for your failed ideas by saying things like "they are blaming Bush again" when it was your fucking ideas that caused this collapse of nearly everything.

You guys FUCKED UP EVERYTHING and now you want no blame for what you have done and are on the move selling your failed ideas like noting happened.

You are the failures.

Your ideas are what was used to create this mess.

You cheat your asses off every election.

Your party is hated for completely understandable reasons.

No more mr nice guy from the left.

get used to it.

Again, you've been acting nice?

If you are tired of lies, stop believing them. Stop spouting them. You can tell whether you are living the truth or not easily. Are you bitter? Angry? full of hate? Then you aren't full of the truth. Because the fruits of the truth lead to peace, joy, freedom, happiness, meekness, gentleness, etc.

How does anything that has happened this past decade justify an someone losing their temper to the point of getting violent with another person?

Fuck you.

Your team has lied and cheated its way to fucking this country big time.

Were pissed off but good now.

You guys abnd your failed ideas are fucked

I hate to break this to you, but you guys have had control of Congress for nearly 4 years. You've had the White house for nearly 2 years. You've been actively forcing your agenda through, and yet we are worse off than ever before.

At what point do you realize your idealogy has failed?

Heres the deal, we are fucking sick of your stupid and lying asses.

Your done get it, no more fucking lies.

You have pissed off the masses.

Those of us who have been paying attention the last decade or more have the rights number now.

You are not worth listening to the vast majority of the time.

You lie and ignore facts while trying to rewrite history at every turn to try and cover up the HUGE ass mess you have made of this country.

Heres a clue , stop denying sceince, stop denying cold hard facts, quit trying to rewrite history, quit spewing hate on education, quit pretending being stupid is some kind of patriotic act, quit trying to skirt the resposibility for your failed ideas by saying things like "they are blaming Bush again" when it was your fucking ideas that caused this collapse of nearly everything.

You guys FUCKED UP EVERYTHING and now you want no blame for what you have done and are on the move selling your failed ideas like noting happened.

You are the failures.

Your ideas are what was used to create this mess.

You cheat your asses off every election.

Your party is hated for completely understandable reasons.

No more mr nice guy from the left.

get used to it.

WOW...now that was just incredible. Take another tab of acid TDM, maybe this time you won't be on a downer. :lol:

Fuck you and your accusations on my personal life.

EAT THE FACTS!

Your team FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!

Its YOUR fault.

Your Ideas did this.

Fuck you and the ideas you idiots refuse to see the results of.

Forum List

Back