Dems have so much class...

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
It could have been a rock ‘em-sock ‘em day in the state Senate today.

On the one side was state Sen. Ray Lesniak (D-Union), an attorney and 27-year veteran of the state Senate who helped abolish New Jersey’s death penalty and led an unsuccessful push for same-sex marriage.

On the other was state Sen. Michael Doherty (R-Warren), also a lawyer but in the Senate for only six months, a global warming skeptic, anti-abortion activist and stalwart of the state’s conservative movement.

Lesniak — who last month called a critic of his housing-reform bill a “stupid imbecile” and a “mean-spirited, evil human being” — piped in, loudly saying “not true” while Doherty spoke.

Doherty finished and walked across the Senate floor to address Lesniak, who was still seated. “I wanted to explain further to him where I was coming from. He wanted none of it,” Doherty said later.

Instead, that’s when things got really heated. Lesniak let Doherty know he didn’t want to debate, yelling “Get out of my face!”

Fearing the situation could get ugly fast, state Sen. Richard Codey (D-Essex), a former acting governor and Senate president, put himself between the sparring men. He then persuaded Doherty to return to his seat.

Lesniak then thanked Codey and said he would have “punched (Doherty’s) nose down his throat.”

“I’m thankful to Governor Codey for saving me from embarrassing myself,” said Lesniak, who added that it could have gotten physical. “As somebody who grew up in (the) Elizabeth port section, you never know.”

Two N.J. senators must be physically separated during heated school funding debate | NJ.com

The old timers have been running the show for so long now, that they are literally going mad with Christie in charge. Time to retire Ray. You've done enough damage.

Heres the deal, we are fucking sick of your stupid and lying asses.

Your done get it, no more fucking lies.

You have pissed off the masses.

Those of us who have been paying attention the last decade or more have the rights number now.

You are not worth listening to the vast majority of the time.

You lie and ignore facts while trying to rewrite history at every turn to try and cover up the HUGE ass mess you have made of this country.

Heres a clue , stop denying sceince, stop denying cold hard facts, quit trying to rewrite history, quit spewing hate on education, quit pretending being stupid is some kind of patriotic act, quit trying to skirt the resposibility for your failed ideas by saying things like "they are blaming Bush again" when it was your fucking ideas that caused this collapse of nearly everything.

You guys FUCKED UP EVERYTHING and now you want no blame for what you have done and are on the move selling your failed ideas like noting happened.

You are the failures.

Your ideas are what was used to create this mess.

You cheat your asses off every election.

Your party is hated for completely understandable reasons.

No more mr nice guy from the left.

get used to it.

Last edited:

Those of us who have been paying attention the last decade or more have the rights number now.

You lie and ignore facts while trying to rewrite history at every turn to try and cover up the HUGE ass mess you have made of this country.

Heres a clue , stop denying sceince, stop denying cold hard facts, quit trying to rewrite history, quit spewing hate on education, quit pretending being stupid is some kind of patriotic act, quit saying skirting the resposibility for your failed ideas by saying things like "they are blaming Bush again" when it was your fucking ideas that caused this collapse of nearly everything.

You guys FUCKED UP EVERYTHING and now you wnat no blame for what you have done and are on the move selling your failed ideas like noting happened.

You are the failures.

get used to it.

lol, when the hell have you guys EVA been nice.
we saw your NICE all during the Bush administration. and it WASN'T PRETTY.:lol:

On the one side was state Sen. Ray Lesniak (D-Union), an attorney and 27-year veteran of the state Senate who helped abolish New Jersey’s death penalty and led an unsuccessful push for same-sex marriage.

On the other was state Sen. Michael Doherty (R-Warren), also a lawyer but in the Senate for only six months, a global warming skeptic, anti-abortion activist and stalwart of the state’s conservative movement.

Lesniak — who last month called a critic of his housing-reform bill a “stupid imbecile” and a “mean-spirited, evil human being” — piped in, loudly saying “not true” while Doherty spoke.

Doherty finished and walked across the Senate floor to address Lesniak, who was still seated. “I wanted to explain further to him where I was coming from. He wanted none of it,” Doherty said later.

Instead, that’s when things got really heated. Lesniak let Doherty know he didn’t want to debate, yelling “Get out of my face!”

Fearing the situation could get ugly fast, state Sen. Richard Codey (D-Essex), a former acting governor and Senate president, put himself between the sparring men. He then persuaded Doherty to return to his seat.

Lesniak then thanked Codey and said he would have “punched (Doherty’s) nose down his throat.”

“I’m thankful to Governor Codey for saving me from embarrassing myself,” said Lesniak, who added that it could have gotten physical. “As somebody who grew up in (the) Elizabeth port section, you never know.”

Two N.J. senators must be physically separated during heated school funding debate | NJ.com

The old timers have been running the show for so long now, that they are literally going mad with Christie in charge. Time to retire Ray. You've done enough damage.

Naturally, this jackass would never have done this if he were a Republican.

Good then you wont mind what you get from the left from now on.

Its on and you with your hate for anything resembling intellect will be finnally shown for what you are, silly people who worship Paris Hilton types because anyone who has huge wads of cash must be better people than the average American who Your masters work to keep from voting.

Your ideas have failed miserablely and pretending facts are not facts is not going to save you from the responsibility for the huge mess your idiot ideas have caused.

Heres a clue , stop denying sceince, stop denying cold hard facts, quit trying to rewrite history, quit spewing hate on education, quit pretending being stupid is some kind of patriotic act, quit trying to skirt the resposibility for your failed ideas by saying things like "they are blaming Bush again" when it was your fucking ideas that caused this collapse of nearly everything.

You guys FUCKED UP EVERYTHING and now you want no blame for what you have done and are on the move selling your failed ideas like noting happened.

You are the failures.

get used to it.

Truthmatters...LOL, what a crock of shit. You need something more descriptive. Blindedpartisan would work.

You are the failures.

get used to it.

Hope you have real good medical insurance that covers mental health. With 70 percent of independents feed up with the democrats you will need it when you "no longer have the numbers".

You dont get it blasty.

No more mr nice guy from the dems.

The right has pushed us to the point where its survival of this country.

The right has towed the ideas of corporate world for so long now (deregulation and tax cuts for the wealthy) to the point that this country can not survive another round of your "ideas". The right has nearly killed this country by crashing the world economy twice in one lifetime. If you people get the riens and do this again (which the right will if it can) there will be no country left to save.

No more Mr nice guy , fucking get it

You are the failures.

get used to it.

Hope you have real good medical insurance that covers mental health. With 70 percent of independents feed up with the democrats you will need it when you "no longer have the numbers".

While I don't think independents will be actually consuming dems I agree and am willing to bet we get to hear all about how the GOP used caging to win blah, blah, blah from TM.

You are the failures.

get used to it.

While I don't think independents will be actually consuming dems I agree and am willing to bet we get to hear all about how the GOP used caging to win blah, blah, blah from TM.

2010 another stolen election by the Republicans courtesy of Truthmatters. Evidence? She doesn't need any, after all everyone knows only 6 percent of scientists are Republican they are to stupid to win on their own. Proof? She doesn't need any, we ARE talking about evil Republicans.

I say let 'em duke it out.

Oh goodie! My chew toy Truthmatters is here today. Today's pile of crap claims we are hateful. Care to review the venom in her posts? It doesn't work any more Truthmatters. America wants to be told the truth and in a straightforward manner. No more of your deflection and mindless hate poured out like so much piss on the floor. Own that your party has accelerated deficit spending and all but guaranteed long term jobs losses.

Heres a clue , FUCK YOU and the ideas you rode in on.

You are the reason this country is so fucked up.

Get used to having your stupid ass told so repeatedly

Like chess pieces, it is far better for some violence between politicans than the public.

Forum List

Back