Dems have raised more than $1 million this cycle from foreign-affiliated PACs

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Oh the hypocrisy!

The PACS are funded entirely by contributions from U.S. employees of subsidiaries of foreign companies. All of the contributions are made public under Federal Elections Commission rules, and the PACs affiliated with the subsidiaries of foreign corporations are governed by the same rules that American firms' PACs or other PACs would face.

"This is not foreign money per-se, but these PACs are certainly populated by people who work for foreign companies," said Dave Levinthal, a spokesman for the Center for Responsive Politics.

“Foreign companies and foreign governments can lobby Congress, and that is probably one area where they have a measurable effect on politics,” Levinthal explained. “Foreign-subsidiary political action committees is about as close as you can get.”

Dems have raised more than $1 million this cycle from foreign-affiliated PACs - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Now here's the thing. It's legal! Of course it's legal. Just as legal as what the Chamber of Commerce is doing.

So, isn't it a TAD HYPOCRITICAL for Dems to excuse themselves on legality grounds and slam the COC on the SAME GROUNDS??????

It's hypocrisy of the highest order, but don't expect this to bother liberals in the slightest.

It's never about honesty. Liberals don't play in that field.

They play in the "It's okay for me, NOT FOR YOU(!) field. :eusa_snooty:

Don't even expect this to make Dems blanche at the idea of continuing their howling hypocritical attacks on the COC. It's not about the truth.

It's about whipping their idiot faithful into a frenzy. Think two years of claiming Karl Rove outed Valerie Plame.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dems have raised more than $1 million this cycle from foreign-affiliated PACs

That does not surpise me one bit, nor should it you.

Does it matter what party these people claim to be part of?

The fact is that allowing foreign money to insinuate itself into our political process is WRONG no matter who does it.

This isn't surprising to me. I really would like to see where this current President got all of his money from. I'm sure you would find that he took a whole lot of cash from foreigners. As usual,the Democrats are lying hypocrites.

Forum List

Back