Dems have moved onto next phase of their COUP attempt

Franken resigns, Dems now have the SUPPOSED moral high ground, then they parade the women who TRUMP ALLEGEDLY RAPED, and then insist that TRUMP MUST RESIGN!!!

We talked about this last week, it was a transparent as FUCK move by the Dems.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Convincing electors not to vote for Trump
- Russia/Putin
- Mentally ill, should be removed for insanity
- Now we've moved onto the next thing....Trump must resign because Dems say so!!

This will go on for as long as Trump is in office.

Trump has really fucked up Washington.

THE MORE THEY WANT TRUMP OUT OF POWER, THE MORE YOU KNOW HE OVERTURNED THE DC APPLE CART AND THE DEEP STATE IS PISSED!!

This is the new normal. Dems simply trying to get trump out of office by any means necessary.

The ends: GET TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE
THE MEANS: HOWEVER IT CAN BE DONE!

You said Deep State. That's funny.

You know who I am talking about....those people who launched a missile at the pentagon and lied that it was an aircraft....those guys...the ones who started the Iraq War for oil and for the military industrial complex...the ones who made the Bush family powerful. The ones who control Romney and the RNC.

Odd that you don't think there are Republicans who are above the law and pulling strings on all of this.....as well as Democrats.

Bush started the Iraq war for oil, and your ilk called me a traitor because I didn't support it. Go back to your hole.
Lol, is that why only 2 american companies got contracts from the ministry of oil?

Dem's fabricate lies, it doesn't even bother them when we point out their lies they just laugh and tell more lies.

I'll quote his post....I think it was yesterday....

This is the "packed" arena in Pensacola last night?????

If they had ethics, the RNC would have stated, “Trump is going to be our candidate, no matter what, but if you want to be part of our dog and pony show, please turn out and vote in the primaries.”

That was Bulldog's post...

The RNC rigged the primaries so that Trump would win the nomination. :eusa_clap:

Its been interesting watching the Democratic party's death spiral into the ground. After controlling congress for 40 years each time they suffer a loss they become more unhinged and corrupt. Through the Reagan, Bush, Clinton presidencies they at least attempted to hide their bias and double standards, but after George Bush whooped their ass twice in a row the gloves came off, their pals in the liberal media now openly broadcast their blatant bias and let everyone know they are in the tank for Dem's. Then they stooped to outright lying about McCain, Palin, and Romney. Lied even more about Trump and when he won they freaked out and turned up the lies to 11.

Meanwhile the Dem party exiled or silenced moderates, lost the House, the Senate, the White House, and nearly 1,000 seats in government nationally in humiliating losses.

Franken resigns, Dems now have the SUPPOSED moral high ground, then they parade the women who TRUMP ALLEGEDLY RAPED, and then insist that TRUMP MUST RESIGN!!!

We talked about this last week, it was a transparent as FUCK move by the Dems.

- Jill Stein Recount
- Convincing electors not to vote for Trump
- Russia/Putin
- Mentally ill, should be removed for insanity
- Now we've moved onto the next thing....Trump must resign because Dems say so!!

This will go on for as long as Trump is in office.

Trump has really fucked up Washington.

THE MORE THEY WANT TRUMP OUT OF POWER, THE MORE YOU KNOW HE OVERTURNED THE DC APPLE CART AND THE DEEP STATE IS PISSED!!

This is the new normal. Dems simply trying to get trump out of office by any means necessary.

The ends: GET TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE
THE MEANS: HOWEVER IT CAN BE DONE!

You said Deep State. That's funny.

You know who I am talking about....those people who launched a missile at the pentagon and lied that it was an aircraft....those guys...the ones who started the Iraq War for oil and for the military industrial complex...the ones who made the Bush family powerful. The ones who control Romney and the RNC.

Odd that you don't think there are Republicans who are above the law and pulling strings on all of this.....as well as Democrats.

Bush started the Iraq war for oil, and your ilk called me a traitor because I didn't support it. Go back to your hole.
Lol, is that why only 2 american companies got contracts from the ministry of oil?

I didn't say it turned out like they wanted. Bush lied about WMD. What do YOU think the real reason was?

Forum List

Back