Dems have completely erased Republican lead in absentee ballots in Florid

Aug 7, 2012
Florida: Dems erase Repub absentee advantage, now lead Repubs

According to Jeremy Bird, National Field Director:

In the first two days of Florida’s in-person early voting, Democrats have completely erased the Republican advantage in absentee ballots, and now lead Republicans in votes with 1.9 million cast. In 2008, it took Democrats six days to erase the Republican’s historical vote-by-mail advantage; in 2012, according to the AP, it’s taken 48 hours.

In the first two days of Florida’s in-person early voting, Democrats have completely erased the Republican advantage in absentee ballots, and now lead Republicans in votes with 1.9 million cast. In 2008, it took Democrats six days to erase the Republican’s historical vote-by-mail advantage; in 2012, according to the AP, it’s taken 48 hours.

Yeah there's over 300,000 cast by independents too and Romney is crushing Obama with independents

Yeah there's over 300,000 cast by independents too and Romney is crushing Obama with independents
Link?

Then the question must be asked, how many of those absentee votes are illegal?

Just like Mitt's son owns some of the ballet machines. SMH I actually voted today i haven't seen any recent poll numbers for here in Florida.

So every single Republican is voting Romney, and every single Democrat is voting Obama?

If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Colorado I'd like to talk to you about.

So every single Republican is voting Romney, and every single Democrat is voting Obama?

If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Colorado I'd like to talk to you about.

I am Dem and i didn't vote for obama......

Then the question must be asked, how many of those absentee votes are illegal?

The only cases of Florida voter fraud, to date, have come from a Republican operative:

GOP political operative defends embattled firm from voter registration fraud claims | Fox News

So, I'd suggest that's an approach you might want to avoid, because it makes your party look corrupt and pitiful.

YAY! Another dumb ass COH twitter based post with no corroborating evidence!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

A tweet?

African American and South of the border voters could sway the vote in Florida for Obama.

Forum List

Back