Dems hated Bush tax refunds, yet live UBI, hypocrisy?

Lady Justice

Jul 9, 2018
Remember when Democrats said the money from Bush's tax cuts (iirc avg $500) was a joke and nobody would actually use it in the economy?

Now democrats live a universal basic income of $500.

Seems hypocritical to me.

Remember when Democrats said the money from Bush's tax cuts (iirc avg $500) was a joke and nobody would actually use it in the economy?

It is hypocritical. All a democrat is good for is figuring out how to milk the taxpayer and give away free shit. I detest them.

It's worse than hypocritical
Workers getting to keep more of their hard earned money compared to getting $500 bucks for doing nothing?

Workers getting to keep more of their hard earned money compared to getting $500 bucks for doing nothing?
Workers get less and less in a supply side economy

They work harder and receive less

LOL.....they still got $500 bucks and if Shitcago gets their way the tax payer will lose money.

It is hypocritical. All a democrat is good for is figuring out how to milk the taxpayer and give away free shit. I detest them.

But you aren't hypocritical and therefore support universal basic income of $500 just like you supported Bush tax cuts...right? :rolleyes:

Self detest in 3....2....1..

But you aren't hypocritical and therefore support universal basic income of $500 just like you supported Bush tax cuts...right? :rolleyes:

No, universal income is theft and transferral of wealth from taxpayers to not taxpayers. I hate it! I support tax cuts! All of them!

No, universal income is theft and transferral of wealth from taxpayers to not taxpayers. I hate it! I support tax cuts! All of them!

OOOOH I see - so you are saying there is a fundamental difference between the two and you don't actually have to be a hypocrite to support one but not the other.

In light of that - will you now retract your assertion that Democrats are hypocritical on this?

OOOOH I see - so you are saying there is a fundamental difference between the two and you don't actually have to be a hypocrite to support one but not the other.

In light of that - will you now retract your assertion that Democrats are hypocritical on this?
No democrats are hypocrites.

Horse poop. Defend your position.

Okay. So you support Bush's tax cuts, correct

Okay. So you support Bush's tax cuts, correct

nooo, I support niether.

Productivity is at all time highs
Since supply side, workers have fewer benefits, pay more for healthcare, have less job security and wages have been stagnant

Because they they support universal income but not bush tax cuts, which you admit are very different?

Productivity is at all time highs
Since supply side, workers have fewer benefits, pay more for healthcare, have less job security and wages have been stagnant

Yes indeed, thank you Obama.

Because they they support universal income but not bush tax cuts, which you admit are very different?

WTF is universal income?

WTF is universal income?

WTF is OP about?

WTF is universal income?

WTF is OP about?

You useless POS, you could have just said free money...dumbass.

WTF is universal income?

WTF is OP about?

You useless POS, you could have just said free money...dumbass.

You can't be bothered to read OP and are calling ME useless?

You idiots crack me up.

Forum List

Back