Dems Hate Women, Part 34,538: Maine Democrats Vote for Female Genital Mutilation

Can you save us the trouble of clicking on what is almost certainly a link to a bullshit website that is probably filled with malware and tell us how they mischaracterized what actually happened....and (more importantly) why you are parroting the obviously false story?

Cultural diversity my ass, this was illegal in the states. Mutilating young girls, because of ethnic beliefs is not acceptable.

The site is Jihad Watch, I truly hope this is fake news, because I like Maine,

Just read up on the story from different outlets. You guys that are afraid to click on the link should maybe try using a search engine called Google.
I typed in “Maine Female mutilation bill” found lots of links and stories.

On this thing called Google, you can actually search for hard news stories on this subject.

If you are really are interested in the story you could do research, for some on here that are lazy, they can just cry about a link.

Cultural diversity my ass, this was illegal in the states. Mutilating young girls, because of ethnic beliefs is not acceptable.

What about circumcision?

What about circumcision?

Just read up on the story from different outlets. You guys that are afraid to click on the link should maybe try using a search engine called Google.

On this thing called Google, you can actually search for hard news stories on this subject.

If you are really are interested in the story you could do research, for some on here that are lazy, they can just cry about a link.

I did Google it and nothing I'd consider main stream news is reporting it.

Female genital mutilation is to reduce a woman pleasure in having sex.

Circumcision was done to reduce infection and disease in the past I believe. I'm circumcised, I like it better than not being circumcised and I believe it is a cleaner package to present to a woman.

What about circumcision?

Circumcision was done to reduce infection and disease in the past I believe. I'm circumcised, I like it better than not being circumcised and I believe it is a cleaner package to present to a woman.

Good answer.

What about circumcision?
Shitforbrains compares female genital mutilation with male circumcision.

The stupidity of the left is mind boggling.

What about circumcision?

Circumcision is a proven method for greatly reducing disease while not affecting sexual aspects. The left attack it because they are bigots who hate Jews.
And obviously, they love Islam.

They'll use this tactic to deflect when they know their party is dead wrong. Theyll always talk about the link when all they have to do is search it.

Last edited:

What about circumcision?

Circumcision is a proven method for greatly reducing disease while not affecting sexual aspects. The left attack it because they are bigots who hate Jews.
And obviously, they love Islam.

From what I see of the anti-circumcision squad it is mostly a small annoying subset of gay men who think for some reason removing the foreskin fucked up their package.

I'll find the story someplace other than David Horowitz' shady Muslim hate rag.

0808752ce45c2c0df1fd7d_large1.jpg

Forum List

Back