Dems Growing Convinced That GOP Will Try To Force Shutdown Over Health Care Funds

What a statement..."dems are growing convinced". Did George Soros coin that phrase? The truth of the matter is that democrats are throwing every bit of propaganda out including calling republicans "nazis" but it doesn't matter what democrats are growing anymore.

Yes, this law was going to save so much money, that we had to save up for two years and delay provisions, while hiding and manipulating the model in order to show a savings. Making health care affordable means cost cutting. That requires changes in tort law, service delivery and supply of medical personnel. This law did NONE of that.

Typical left wing solution... never address the problem, put band aids on the symptoms.

Typical rightwing solution, talk a lot of incoherent bullshat babble that doesn't add up, scare people with rhetoric only to choke when pressed evidence and facts, you dumbasses are like a doctors who would blame a patient for the wound without doing anything to fix the wound despite it being your job to do so.

:lol::lol::lol:

You do realize your response is a lot of incoherent bullshat babble that doesn't add up.. ???

You are an idjut.

What planet do you live on? SSI.. BROKE. Medicaid.. BROKE. Medicare... BROKE. the U.S.A.... BROKE.

Sure, pile another trillion dollar entitlement on the heap.

Kinda makes you regret all the money borrowed from China and the interest that was/is wasted in Iraq, doesn't it?

Maybe if we had that money back, we could really buckle down and work on some domestic issues, huh... But cheer up! The MIC made a killing. I would say that war is the biggest CORPORATE entitlement... paid directly to contractors at the expense of the rest of us. Until you admit this is the biggest, most serious monetary issue, you really can't talk about programs that keep American citizens (especially the elderly) from dying in the streets. What should be our priority? Multinational's profits or the well-being of this country and our economy?

What a statement..."dems are growing convinced". Did George Soros coin that phrase? The truth of the matter is that democrats are throwing every bit of propaganda out including calling republicans "nazis" but it doesn't matter what democrats are growing anymore.

Nice red herring but this focking thread isn't about Nazis you asshat

This is a fairly typical 'non-story' created by the HuffPuff to rile it's rather moronic readership. The title itself is gibberish... as are most titles from the HuffPuff... and, while I haven't bothered to read it... History tells me that the actual article will be gibberish. I have yet to read any legitimate, fact based, articles from the HuffPuff.

What planet do you live on? SSI.. BROKE. Medicaid.. BROKE. Medicare... BROKE. the U.S.A.... BROKE.

Kinda makes you regret all the money borrowed from China and the interest that was/is wasted in Iraq, doesn't it?

Maybe if we had that money back, we could really buckle down and work on some domestic issues, huh... But cheer up! The MIC made a killing. I would say that war is the biggest CORPORATE entitlement... paid directly to contractors at the expense of the rest of us. Until you admit this is the biggest, most serious monetary issue, you really can't talk about programs that keep American citizens (especially the elderly) from dying in the streets. What should be our priority? Multinational's profits or the well-being of this country and our economy?

Seems every topic is but a six-degree separation away from....

Bush_Fault.gif

You left out the part about evil conservatives making the elderly eat dog food... if your gonna rant like a programmed loon.. get it right!

It's all politics to you isnt it? It doesnt matter that we are bankrupt and the health care bill makes things worse for our health care sysem.
Yet....neither YOU, nor ANY "conservative", here, has YET to specify WHICH PARTS OF HEALTH CARE REFORM "makes things worse"!!!!

HERE

Your collective-"conservative"-IGNORANCE is unparalleled!!!!!

Seems every topic is but a six-degree separation away from....

Can't refute the message, so you have to resort in typical posturing. Duly noted.... Of course, shrub had NO role in the mess we're in...
What's to refute, besides hackneyed old leftist kook boilerplate yammering points, along with the tired out old refrain of GEORGE BOOOOOOOSH!?

Really, time to go out and buy a new record to break.

You left out the part about evil conservatives making the elderly eat dog food... if your gonna rant like a programmed loon.. get it right!

What would happen if you cut social security off? My grandmother worked for 60 years and guess what her pension payment was each month - $108. This is not uncommon. How much will my savings today be worth 60 years from now? It's possible that it could work out to a pittance as well. What would you have people do who do not receive enough to live on, nor do they get a pension, and make no extra money to invest? Jobs are disappearing and those that are there are paying 20-30% less than they were before Wall St. collapsed the world's economy? What do you suggest? Please, tell me what you'd rather pay for... the wars or an at least dignified standard of living for our citizens.

What would happen if you cut social security off? My grandmother worked for 60 years and guess what her pension payment was each month - $108. This is not uncommon. How much will my savings today be worth 60 years from now? It's possible that it could work out to a pittance as well. What would you have people do who do not receive enough to live on, nor do they get a pension, and make no extra money to invest? Jobs are disappearing and those that are there are paying 20-30% less than they were before Wall St. collapsed the world's economy? What do you suggest? Please, tell me what you'd rather pay for... the wars or an at least dignified standard of living for our citizens.
Just like heartless leftists to throw gramma out into the streets and make gubmint take care of her.

The only thing that will improve our health care system is a public option to be available, be it govenrnment-run or not-for-profit co-op (which is what I prefer). Imagine 200,000,000 paying in $20, hell, even $50 a month into a co-op with low administrative overhead, no middle-men and no shareholders to placate. Only when this option is on the table, will everyone be able to truly afford health insurance, and thus, health care.
Liberals love that "not for profit" idea thinking that profits are somehow evil. What Liberals always forget is that "evil profits" are what drove the research and development that brought us the worlds best health care.

Apparently Liberals want to destroy that.

Bush is responsible for health care costs? Who knew?

Partially - everyone in power is partially responsible through the legislation that they pass. He did pass legislation that is almost exclusively pro-business, anti-consumer protection - that includes the health insurance industry. He also presided over the biggest economic disaster since the depression.

It's all politics to you isnt it? It doesnt matter that we are bankrupt and the health care bill makes things worse for our health care sysem. All you care about is getting your power back.

Rather sad.

Where are you from in Philly, Chestnut Hill? You sound like it, anyway, the rightwingers haven't proven that this bill is going to bring more debt, its political bullshat babbling to distract from the fact that they're tools for the health care companies.

Yeah, cause spending trillions of dollars we dont have is going to give us less debt.

Just like forcing insurance prices up isnt going to force insurance companies out of business, reduce the workforce of the insurance industry, and cost consumers more money for less benefits.
Yeah....they've damned-near KILLED THEMSELVES, already!!!! (Right? :cuckoo: )

HERE

(Do any of your arguments make sense to YOU??!!!
323.png
)​

BILL MOYERS: Why is public insurance, a public option, so fiercely opposed by the industry?

WENDELL POTTER: The industry doesn't want to have any competitor."

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that will improve our health care system is a public option to be available, be it govenrnment-run or not-for-profit co-op (which is what I prefer). Imagine 200,000,000 paying in $20, hell, even $50 a month into a co-op with low administrative overhead, no middle-men and no shareholders to placate. Only when this option is on the table, will everyone be able to truly afford health insurance, and thus, health care.
Liberals love that "not for profit" idea thinking that profits are somehow evil. What Liberals always forget is that "evil profits" are what drove the research and development that brought us the worlds best health care.

Apparently Liberals want to destroy that.

Without profits, there's nothing to tax. That's how stupid they are. Everything they hold dear requires somebody to make a lot of money.. God knows they don't want to pay for it.. it's always the other guy. As the other guy decreases in numbers, the other guy's profits must go up to compensate for the loss of numbers in the tax base.

These people are utterly clueless.

Forum List

Back