Dems Growing Convinced That GOP Will Try To Force Shutdown Over Health Care Funds

You're focking stupid as always, more stupid than Palin and Bachmann in a learning disability class, I support the Constitution every day, you and your shitty rightwinger asshats talk about it in politically charged, retarded rhetoric.

If you supported the Constitution, you would be opposed to any comprehensive health care legislation because the Constitution doesnt grant the Federal government with any power to regulate our health care. That's a state issue.

But you don't really have any clue what's in the Constitution.

Oh okay constitutional scholar, please quote exactly where the Congress can't make any laws for our healthcare. Or are you quoting the Articles of Confederation?

Yeah exactly, Congress can do that. And the Judge that ruled it unconstitutional was also taking money from the group contesting it and made a huge error in his opinion basically saying the Congress has no power.

But don't let facts get in the way of your irrational fears.

It wuz da good n' plenty clause, fool .........

If you supported the Constitution, you would be opposed to any comprehensive health care legislation because the Constitution doesnt grant the Federal government with any power to regulate our health care. That's a state issue.

Oh okay constitutional scholar, please quote exactly where the Congress can't make any laws for our healthcare. Or are you quoting the Articles of Confederation?

Yeah exactly, Congress can do that. And the Judge that ruled it unconstitutional was also taking money from the group contesting it and made a huge error in his opinion basically saying the Congress has no power.

It wuz da good n' plenty clause, fool .........

Still waiting on an answer and not your incoherent monkey babble. Whats taking so long?

yo....you already broke the major rule of thumb of living with in your means.

Your housing should not cost youmore than 25% of your income...if it does you are living too high.

On Long Island you can get a nice one bedroom apartment in Valley Stream for 800 a month.

You opted for a more convenient commute....and the cost to commute from Valey Stream is more...but still a lot less than your losses for the higher rent.

You over reached for comnfort and now you lobby to have the rest of us bail your ass out.

Pathetic.

MORON. Where have I asked for anyone to bail anyone out? Ugh, it's like arguing with a retarded person. Comfort? My commute is already close to an hour each way and all my utilities (except power) are included in that cost. I don't live in a "trendy" part of Brooklyn, either. And 25% of my take home pay (which is my real income) would be $537.40. I couldn't even get an apartment in Tennessee for that.

lol...and you pay 14K for that a year?
That is pathetic.
An example of a foolish financial decision.

Yeah, cause spending trillions of dollars we dont have is going to give us less debt.

Just like forcing insurance prices up isnt going to force insurance companies out of business, reduce the workforce of the insurance industry, and cost consumers more money for less benefits.

Apparently we need to start proving what's obvious to anyone who understands math and business despite over two centuries of evidence.

Too many people have suffered at the hands of some of these corrupt, greedy health insurance companies, whether it be by these companies refusing to pay for certain medical treatments and letting people die, jacking up their rates, there is no focking way any American should be supporting health insurance companies getting rich over taking care of the people. Germany has a similar health care system that insures all of its citizens get health care because they believe no one should have to get sick and die just because they lack big money.

If Palin and Bachmann are dumb and dumber, what would you call Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi? ........ :eusa_whistle:

Inner circle of Hell.

It's all politics to you isnt it? It doesnt matter that we are bankrupt and the health care bill makes things worse for our health care sysem. All you care about is getting your power back.

Rather sad.

Where are you from in Philly, Chestnut Hill? You sound like it, anyway, the rightwingers haven't proven that this bill is going to bring more debt, its political bullshat babbling to distract from the fact that they're tools for the health care companies.
that's funny stuff. Very simple. The federal government is SPENDING nearly ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to fund this law. That is the government's portion of the cost...That is an expesnse. Which obviously with no way to pay for the law, will indeed add to the deficit. The Obama admin has admitted to this.
Now, that ONE TRILLION DOLLARS does NOT include OUR cost.
Those households earning more than $60k or so per year must pay 18% of their gross income to pay for their Obamacare. If that's not adding to debt and deficit, I do not know what is...
The bottom line is this is a job killing disaster. The federal government has NO BUSINESS taking over 1/6th of the US economy.
This law will be chopped up reformed and parts of it de-funded.
Obamacare is by far the WORST piece of legislation to come out of Washington. THE WORST.

That ONE TRILLION DOLLARS is borrowed money and that is what tax payers are going to have to pay back. We the people have to pay that plus the 18% of their gross income.
And did you also know that when you sell your house you will have to pay 3% of that sale to the New Health Care Bill?
This whole thing is just so wrong, it's going to bankrupt us everybody. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

You're focking stupid as always, more stupid than Palin and Bachmann in a learning disability class, I support the Constitution every day, you and your shitty rightwinger asshats talk about it in politically charged, retarded rhetoric.

Oh okay constitutional scholar, please quote exactly where the Congress can't make any laws for our healthcare.
The power to do so was not given to Congress.
Therefore, the power to do so lies not with Congress, but the states or the people.

Oh okay constitutional scholar, please quote exactly where the Congress can't make any laws for our healthcare.
The power to do so was not given to Congress.
Therefore, the power to do so lies not with Congress, but the states or the people.
BANG....he hits the canvas for the Ten Count
Great post.....BTW Obamacare as it stands now is to some, permitted under the Commerce Clause.
That is due to, according to some the fact that the ACA is an appropriation bill.
The cases in state courts now and in the future will see plaintiffs presenting the legal theory that ACA is not an appropriation bill.

You left out the part about evil conservatives making the elderly eat dog food... if your gonna rant like a programmed loon.. get it right!

What would happen if you cut social security off? My grandmother worked for 60 years and guess what her pension payment was each month - $108. This is not uncommon. How much will my savings today be worth 60 years from now? It's possible that it could work out to a pittance as well. What would you have people do who do not receive enough to live on, nor do they get a pension, and make no extra money to invest? Jobs are disappearing and those that are there are paying 20-30% less than they were before Wall St. collapsed the world's economy? What do you suggest? Please, tell me what you'd rather pay for... the wars or an at least dignified standard of living for our citizens.

Here's a crazy idea. She keeps working or you as someone who supposedly cares about her takes care of her.

Perhaps you cant figure it out, but the Federal Government is not responsible for your family problems.

Just like heartless leftists to throw gramma out into the streets and make gubmint take care of her.

Are you going to answer my questions or continue to throw out one liners?

You going to actually step up to your familial responsibilities or you just going to continue to expect others to take care of them?

So she didn't have a supplemental health insurance policy or nursing home insurance either?

Yes, she had AARP supplemental insurance and she couldn't use any insurance money for the nursing home until all of the money from the sale of the house was gone. She ended up with nothing.

You still haven't explained your position as to why others are obligated to foot her bills.

Especially consider he doesnt seem to claim any responsibility whatsoever. Funny how he can expect us to take care of someone he refuses to.

MORON. Where have I asked for anyone to bail anyone out? Ugh, it's like arguing with a retarded person. Comfort? My commute is already close to an hour each way and all my utilities (except power) are included in that cost. I don't live in a "trendy" part of Brooklyn, either. And 25% of my take home pay (which is my real income) would be $537.40. I couldn't even get an apartment in Tennessee for that.

Where haven't you?

It's called the 10th amendment. It's pretty clear that anything not explicitly granted to the Federal Government is the perogative of the States.

Perhaps you guys should actually start reading the Constitution.

The Federal Government is a government of limited jurisdiction. That's one of the first lessons of Federal Civil Procedure, which is required for any one who goes to law school.

Forum List

Back