Dems gonna get a slide from their Convention?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I mean, this is a trainwreck like I've never seen. I've seen bad conventions get not much of a bump, 1-2 percent as opposed to 4-7 percent. But I've never seen a campaign get a slide from a convention.

You have:

- A party chairwoman shamed and ousted and yet "honored" in the immediate lead-up to the convention.
- A wanna-be president in waiting Booker trying desperately to channel his inner Obama.
- The Hillary campaign admits her e-mails were a national security risk
- More than half the country thinks Hillary should be prosecuted.
- Dems inviting family members of persons who put police lives in danger to speak.
- Even Paul SImon sucking up the place with dreadful singing.
- Dems outside calling for whites to "go to the back".
- Bernie telling his supporters to vote Hillary and getting booed for it.
- A Clinton cash movie comes out, detailing their associations with warlords and their use of their "charity" as a fence.
- An comes out about Hillary saying outsourcing can't be stopped as she takes millions for saying it.
- Nobody in the convention hall can even utter ISIS.
- Dems refusing to give people paperwork for VP and then playing loud music to drown them out when they call for role call.
- Bill Clinton giving a speech in which he bores the audience to tears about his relationship with Hillary and then he omits the most notorious years on a year by year review.
- A first lady playing the race card in her speech and frankly being a bit condescending and racist when she talks about "a little black boy." (At least by Dem 'standards')
- A convention leader speaking to supporters as if they were children.

I'm sure I'm even missing some stuff; this is just off the top of my head. It has been horrendous.

And all overshadowed so far by wikileaks and Trump's masterstroke of reminding the public who is really treasonous. And, we're only halfway thru!

I had to look up the last time a party slid during convention.
It was McGovern and Tommy "electro-shock" Eagleton.
When his mental health records came out and he for a while had been committed to a mental hospital.

When his mental health records came out and he for a while had been committed to a mental hospital.

I was gonna say, I don't think I've witnessed a convention slide in my lifetime. And frankly, I've never seen a convention so poorly executed. This has been stunning.

I was gonna say, I don't think I've witnessed a convention slide in my lifetime. And frankly, I've never seen a convention so poorly executed. This has been stunning.
Yeah, Wiki says more to come. Hillary has to sh#tting down both legs. They not only have emails they have intercepted phone calls.

If the Trump bedwetters are crying this hard, you can expect at least a 10-point bump for Clinton. This is literally the most spectacularly successful convention in American history.

Enjoy losing, Trump bitches. And know we're laughing at you.

If the Trump bedwetters are crying this hard, you can expect at least a 10-point bump for Clinton. This is literally the most spectacularly successful convention in American history.

Enjoy losing, Trump bitches. And know we're laughing at you.

"This is literally the most spectacularly successful convention in American history."

PSA.... Quit smoking what you find in your cat box.
Thank you.

I don't know the details yet; but now Bernie's quitting the party!

It's not a question of if there'll be a slide; but rather, how far?

With Bernie quitting? Ten points easy.

You're dreaming (maybe).
24% of Sanders supporters are reported to be going Trump and its expected that 44% of them are simply not going to vote. The remainder could wind up a three way split between Clinton, Johnson and Stein. Ten points.

You're dreaming (maybe).
24% of Sanders supporters are reported to be going Trump and its expected that 44% of them are simply not going to vote. The remainder could wind up a three way split between Clinton, Johnson and Stein. Ten points.
LOL Better take another toke, you are running out of happy hallucinations.

You're dreaming (maybe).
And then you woke up.

Forum List

Back