Dems: Glad We Have That Sexual Harassment Stuff Behind Us

I guess you have more info than the police.
You mean the police that looked at the event and said a crime was committed so lets handcuff him and take him to jail?
Yeah the same police who apparently didn’t have enough evidence to charge him.

So now you are all concerned about enough evidence?
What are you even talking about?

Roy Moore: 40 year old accusations....STOP RUNNING
Conyers III: arrest, but no charges..... Eh give him a chance!!!
I never said give Conyers a chance. I couldn’t care less about him. I just find it funny that a con is trying to compare the two (Conyers and Moore) when one has multiple accusations of sexual misconduct levied against him and the other was arrested but not charged with domestic violence.

You’re supporting a predator, and voted for an admitted predator (Trump) while trying to claim some higher moral ground.

Clown

You mean the police that looked at the event and said a crime was committed so lets handcuff him and take him to jail?

I never said give Conyers a chance. I couldn’t care less about him. I just find it funny that a con is trying to compare the two (Conyers and Moore) when one has multiple accusations of sexual misconduct levied against him and the other was arrested but not charged with domestic violence.

You’re supporting a predator, and voted for an admitted predator (Trump) while trying to claim some higher moral ground.

Clown

"arrested but not charged" in a jurisdiction his daddy is lord over.....

Clown
So one person is guilty because of accusations because he’s a Republican.

Clown
That seems to be the theme of the op, no? A Democrat was arrested but not charged; so, Democrats are scum. Hypocrite much?

Clown
That seems to be the theme of the op, no? A Democrat was arrested but not charged; so, Democrats are scum. Hypocrite much?

No the tone of the thread are Dems are idiots for touting a guy with his own issues after daddy was outsted for his.

It's also an interesting study in Nepotism in Detroit.

Nah this is just more partisan hypocrisy brought to you by the people who voted for an admitted sexual predator.

You guys do know that Trump has admitted to grabbing unsuspecting women “by the pussy”, right?

You’ll never live that down. Every time you bring up sexual misconduct among Democrats, Trump will be brought into the conversation.

Clown
Cops think he was guilty.
And you saying anonymous accusations make others guilty.

Yep, you’re a bonafide hypocriticus Maximus Leftard

Clown

Cool story bro. You’re still a Trump supporter, right? You know he’s an admitted sexual predator, right? :lol:

Clown

Cool story bro. You’re still a Trump supporter, right? You know he’s an admitted sexual predator, right? :lol:
Name the women.

Forum List

Back