Dems Give Terrorists Reason To Fight On

Poor MM...

Hard times for the the blind followers of the Democrat party

hard times? whatever. I think my party's status with the majority in both houses of congress, and a president with absymal approval ratings is quite nice.

I think it would DEFINITELY suck to be a republican now....having just lost congress... a president that is a failure... congressional republicans getting ready to abandon ship... a terribly unpopular war....

I am certainly glad I am a democrat today!

hard times? whatever. I think my party's status with the majority in both houses of congress, and a president with absymal approval ratings is quite nice.

I think it would DEFINITELY suck to be a republican now....having just lost congress... a president that is a failure... congressional republicans getting ready to abandon ship... a terribly unpopular war....

I am certainly glad I am a democrat today!

So are the numbers for the Dem Congress as low as Pres Bush's?

The Dems Do Nothing Congress is unable to get ANYTHING done

Thank God

So are the numbers for the Dem Congress as low as Pres Bush's?

The Dems Do Nothing Congress is unable to get ANYTHING done

Thank God

what you fail to admit is that the approval rating for congress is for all of congress, not just democrats. congress is pretty close to being 50/50..... but Bush's numbers are all about him.

Yep...it would defintely suck to be a republican these days!

what you fail to admit is that the approval rating for congress is for all of congress, not just democrats. congress is pretty close to being 50/50..... but Bush's numbers are all about him.

Yep...it would defintely suck to be a republican these days!

The Dems are overplaying thier hand as they always do

the voters are seeing that

so you say....poll numbers showed the public squarely behind the democrat's funding bill with troop withdrawal deadlines.

that must suck to see the public abandon your little war, eh?

so you say....poll numbers showed the public squarely behind the democrat's funding bill with troop withdrawal deadlines.

that must suck to see the public abandon your little war, eh?

voters did not vote for surrender - Dems are seeing that

voters did not vote for surrender - Dems are seeing that

but yet they support the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines. I guess that means that the majority of americans do not consider it a surrender of any kind.

sucks to be you, doesn't it?

but yet they support the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines. I guess that means that the majority of americans do not consider it a surrender of any kind.

sucks to be you, doesn't it?

if the voters suppport them why not just cut off funding?

if the voters suppport them why not just cut off funding?

the voters supported the bill as presented to the president. we did it that way because it is the most responsible way.

you cannot run away from the fact that the public is behind the democrats on the funding of the war and on the imposition of deadlines.

they are sick and tired of your stupid war.

sucks to be you.

the voters supported the bill as presented to the president. we did it that way because it is the most responsible way.

you cannot run away from the fact that the public is behind the democrats on the funding of the war and on the imposition of deadlines.

they are sick and tired of your stupid war.

sucks to be you.

then why are the Dems numbers so low?

the voters do NOT support the surrender bill - no matter how much you want to think they do

How many times have we heard this "overplaying their hand line?"

Just like "Defeatocrats" "cut and run" "San Fransisco values" ect.... the right wing pundits throw these crappy catch phrases out there and knuckle draggers like RSR latch onto them and beat them to death.

Here's a clue RSR. You may think there is little more than an amusing game going on here but troops are dying while you play.

This is not a poker game, a basketball game, a football game, a bowling match, or whatever the hell else you try to liken it to.

It's serious business!

Quit with your blind partisan rhetoric and start thinking for yourself man!

then why are the Dems numbers so low?

the voters do NOT support the surrender bill - no matter how much you want to think they do

it wasn't a surrender bill...the polling from the wall street journal cleared showed the american people were behind the democrat funding bill with withdrawal deadlines. that'sfact.... and you keep running away from it.

gettin' pretty desperate, eh?

How many times have we heard this "overplaying their hand line?"

Just like "Defeatocrats" "cut and run" "San Fransisco values" ect.... the right wing pundits throw these crappy catch phrases out there and knuckle draggers like RSR latch onto them and beat them to death.

Here's a clue RSR. You may think there is little more than an amusing game going on here but troops are dying while you play.

This is not a poker game, a basketball game, a football game, a bowling match, or whatever the hell else you try to liken it to.

It's serious business!

Quit with your blind partisan rhetoric and start thinking for yourself man!

Dems always let their power go to their heads

That is why their approval rating is at 37.5%

it wasn't a surrender bill...the polling from the wall street journal cleared showed the american people were behind the democrat funding bill with withdrawal deadlines. that'sfact.... and you keep running away from it.

gettin' pretty desperate, eh?

Dems are still stumbling around trying to find a way out of the corner they painted themselfs into

Dems are still stumbling around trying to find a way out of the corner they painted themselfs into

whatever you say, RSR...

the fact is: the public supports the democrat's funding plans and do not support the president.

too bad for your side.

whatever you say, RSR...

the fact is: the public supports the democrat's funding plans and do not support the president.

too bad for your side.

To bad for you (but good for Amercia) the Dems are not doing well in the opinion polls

To bad for you (but good for Amercia) the Dems are not doing well in the opinion polls

nobody is doing well in the polls....but the polls were quite clear: Americans supported the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines. that's a fact.

why don't you ever admit that?

LOL

nobody is doing well in the polls....but the polls were quite clear: Americans supported the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines. that's a fact.

why don't you ever admit that?

LOL

Then why are Dems trying to play CYA with their failed surrender bill?

Forum List

Back