Dems Give Charlie Rangel Standing Ovation For Being Unethical...

I have to wonder why certain Democrats keep bringing up Vitter. Seems to me that a Democrat (Clinton) cleared the way for sexual activities in Washington. That and the fact that Vitter was just re-elected as a US Senator. Of course I guess it all depends on the meaning of "is".

Why were you people not feeling this rath for Delay?

It's wrath.

Delay was found guilty and will be punished

17 years times 5000 dollars. 85,000 dollars

Do you realize how many welfare checks that would buy.

Your numbers are wrong, by a factor of 10.

He didn't pay about 8,000 dollars over 17 years. About 400 bucks a year.

Just plain sad & shocking. Is there any doubt left that this Dem-led Congress is the worst U.S. Congress in History? All i can say is...Good riddance.

Dems give Charlie Rangel a standing ovation for being unethical | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Republicans gave Vitter a standing ovation and he was actually breaking the law in two states. They were just glad all those hookers weren't "dudes". Boehner was passing out bribes on the house floor. Bush lied us into a war.

Democrats could learn from Republicans. Be ruthless. Go for the jugular they way they do. Stop showing compassion to Republicans, they don't deserve it.

RDeanie-Weanie,

Vitter standing ovation by the Reps was wrong.

But then, being the arch Obamarrhoidal POS you just had to shit on your correct statement with Obamarrhoidal Bullshit.

Boehner's ARGUABLE behaviour in the light of DEM's CONTINUOUS BLATANT ABUSE that dwarfs even the "hint" of Boehner's impropriety (which isn't). Then Bush's SUPPOSED lie to get us into the war when Clinton and the DEMs Congressional leadership (almost UNANIMOUSLY) howled and yowled for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho.....then when Bush, using his own judgment, ACQUIESCED to the Dems' yowling for it.....and used the IDENTICAL VERBIAGE of the Dems (including the IDENTICAL WMD's rhetoric) to eliminate the Baghdad Monster.....and successfully defeated the 4th largest Army in the World (Iraq's) in TWENTY TWO DAYS......THEN.....the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems, knowing that they had ZERO CHANCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS...... made a 180 degree about face and HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY stabbed Bush in the back by giving the GREEN LIGHT to Iran and the Islamofascist Swine to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE.

This the slimy Dems did by using their 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media (the opposing media was basically nonexistent at that time).....lambasting Bush everytime there were glitches inevitably in every large aftermath......and exacerbating the issue by focusing on each victory of the Islamofascist Swine and magnifying these one hundred-fold to denigrate Bush.

Bush, being the class act that he is.....and also because it was wise to concentrate ON THE ENEMY.......sacrificed his defense of himself so as not to split our country in two.

And you, you HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS POS DEMS........STILL......show what unconscionable TURDS you are in trying to STILL MILK a TRAVESTY of your own creation.

A TRAVESTY OF YOUR CREATION THAT IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE AND THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN THE MID EAST AT THE PRESENT TIME !!!!

HISTORY WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD ON BUSH.....AND YOU HYPOOCRITICAL AND TREAHEROUS DEM POS !!!!

Though they ultimately rewarded his contrition with a standing ovation, some colleagues weren't sure they liked the smell of things, either. "I don't have any thoughts," Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) said of Vitter as she arrived. She reconsidered. "I have many thoughts," she revised. "They're just unexpressed." Did Vitter break the law? "I'm not an expert in prostitution law, I'm pleased to say," she replied.

Dana Milbank - Taking No Prisoners -- and No Questions - washingtonpost.com

Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg&feature[/ame]

Do you have any idea how stupid it makes you look when you call the "truth" a "lie"? And you went to all that trouble to highlight parts of what turned out to be Bullshit. Here is a video of John Boehner talking about it. HE SAYS HE DID IT. So how can it be a lie?

What are you? About 12 or 13?

I have to wonder why certain Democrats keep bringing up Vitter. Seems to me that a Democrat (Clinton) cleared the way for sexual activities in Washington. That and the fact that Vitter was just re-elected as a US Senator. Of course I guess it all depends on the meaning of "is".

Clinton didn't break the law paying prostitutes in two states fool.

So that's the best Republicans do? Start with a Democratic mistake, then say it gives them license to break the law? The Republican Party is truly the party of "lowered expectations" and "zero ethics". Makes me wonder about those other so called "values".

By Clinton, I assume you mean

SLICKWILLIE STAINMAKER

monica.jpg

Republicans gave Vitter a standing ovation and he was actually breaking the law in two states. They were just glad all those hookers weren't "dudes". Boehner was passing out bribes on the house floor. Bush lied us into a war.

Democrats could learn from Republicans. Be ruthless. Go for the jugular they way they do. Stop showing compassion to Republicans, they don't deserve it.

RDeanie-Weanie,

But then, being the arch Obamarrhoidal POS you just had to shit on your correct statement with Obamarrhoidal Bullshit.

Boehner's ARGUABLE behaviour in the light of DEM's CONTINUOUS BLATANT ABUSE that dwarfs even the "hint" of Boehner's impropriety (which isn't). Then Bush's SUPPOSED lie to get us into the war when Clinton and the DEMs Congressional leadership (almost UNANIMOUSLY) howled and yowled for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho.....then when Bush, using his own judgment, ACQUIESCED to the Dems' yowling for it.....and used the IDENTICAL VERBIAGE of the Dems (including the IDENTICAL WMD's rhetoric) to eliminate the Baghdad Monster.....and successfully defeated the 4th largest Army in the World (Iraq's) in TWENTY TWO DAYS......THEN.....the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Dems, knowing that they had ZERO CHANCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS...... made a 180 degree about face and HYPOCRITICALLY and TREACHEROUSLY stabbed Bush in the back by giving the GREEN LIGHT to Iran and the Islamofascist Swine to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE.

This the slimy Dems did by using their 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media (the opposing media was basically nonexistent at that time).....lambasting Bush everytime there were glitches inevitably in every large aftermath......and exacerbating the issue by focusing on each victory of the Islamofascist Swine and magnifying these one hundred-fold to denigrate Bush.

Bush, being the class act that he is.....and also because it was wise to concentrate ON THE ENEMY.......sacrificed his defense of himself so as not to split our country in two.

And you, you HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS POS DEMS........STILL......show what unconscionable TURDS you are in trying to STILL MILK a TRAVESTY of your own creation.

A TRAVESTY OF YOUR CREATION THAT IS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE AND THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN THE MID EAST AT THE PRESENT TIME !!!!

HISTORY WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD ON BUSH.....AND YOU HYPOOCRITICAL AND TREAHEROUS DEM POS !!!!

Though they ultimately rewarded his contrition with a standing ovation, some colleagues weren't sure they liked the smell of things, either. "I don't have any thoughts," Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) said of Vitter as she arrived. She reconsidered. "I have many thoughts," she revised. "They're just unexpressed." Did Vitter break the law? "I'm not an expert in prostitution law, I'm pleased to say," she replied.

Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor

Do you have any idea how stupid it makes you look when you call the "truth" a "lie"? And you went to all that trouble to highlight parts of what turned out to be Bullshit. Here is a video of John Boehner talking about it. HE SAYS HE DID IT. So how can it be a lie?

RDeanie-Weanie,

Apparently, in addition to all your other glaring shortcomings, you do not have the ability to read with understanding. If you READ my statement I never denied that Boehner passed out the checks... I simply stated that in comparison to the Dems GROSS VIOLATION of rules, and general conduct Boehner's conduct IN COMPARISON hardly measures to be even a "HINT" of the behaviour of Dems. And, btw, Boehner, while admitting to the passing of the checks.....and regretting that behaviour.....noted that this was NOT a violation of rules but simply a bad practice which he will terminate.

BIG FUCKING DEAL !!!!!

COMPARE THIS WITH THE CONDUCT OF OBAMADINEJAD'S PELOSI/REID'S VIOLATION IN THEM PERPETRATING A TOTAL BLACK-OUT RE PASSING NATIONALLY IMPORTANT LEGISLATION ON HEALTHCARE, REJECTED BY 70%....SEVENTY PERCENT OF THE POPULATION OF AMERICA...... BY BLOCKING BI-PARTISANSHIP IN DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF OBAMI-SALAAMI'S INCESSANT YOWLING ABOUT TRANSPERANCY DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN !!!!!

And, that is simply one example of HUNDREDS of other rules of etiquette that the Dems are guilty of......including simply the INCESSANTLY OBVIOUS OBFUSCATIONS , DISTORTIONS, and OUTRIGHT LIES by Obama and his stooges.

Furthermore, the list would be unending and totally USELESS in informing you of them because after the work on your obvious bullshit you arseholes would either deny them.....or ignore them.

BUT......AMERICA IS WISE NOW TO THE FACT THAT OBAMADINEJAD IS AN EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD AND A STONE COLD MARXIST....... and you fucking arseholes KNOW THAT !!!!

Last edited:
RDeanie-Weanie,

RDeanie-Weanie,

Apparently, in addition to all your other glaring shortcomings, you do not have the ability to read with understanding. If you READ my statement I never denied that Boehner passed out the checks... I simply stated that in comparison to the Dems GROSS VIOLATION of rules, and general conduct Boehner's conduct IN COMPARISON hardly measures to be even a "HINT" of the behaviour of Dems. And, btw, Boehner, while admitting to the passing of the checks.....and regretting that behaviour.....noted that this was NOT a violation of rules but simply a bad practice which he will terminate.

BIG FUCKING DEAL !!!!!

COMPARE THIS WITH THE CONDUCT OF OBAMADINEJAD'S PELOSI/REID'S VIOLATION IN THEM PERPETRATING A TOTAL BLACK-OUT RE PASSING NATIONALLY IMPORTANT LEGISLATION ON HEALTHCARE, REJECTED BY 70%....SEVENTY PERCENT OF THE POPULATION OF AMERICA...... BY BLOCKING BI-PARTISANSHIP IN DIRECT CONTRADICTION OF OBAMI-SALAAMI'S INCESSANT YOWLING ABOUT TRANSPERANCY DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN !!!!!

And, that is simply one example of HUNDREDS of other rules of etiquette that the Dems are guilty of......including simply the INCESSANTLY OBVIOUS OBFUSCATIONS , DISTORTIONS, and OUTRIGHT LIES by Obama and his stooges.

Furthermore, the list would be unending and totally USELESS in informing you of them because after the work on your obvious bullshit you arseholes would either deny them.....or ignore them.

BUT......AMERICA IS WISE NOW TO THE FACT THAT OBAMADINEJAD IS AN EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD AND A STONE COLD MARXIST....... and you fucking arseholes KNOW THAT !!!!

total-recall-bulge-eyes-300.jpg

You are so full of crap, your eyeballs are about to explode. Post some links "idiot child". And NOT from the Heritage Foundation.

So that's the best Republicans do? Start with a Democratic mistake, then say it gives them license to break the law? The Republican Party is truly the party of "lowered expectations" and "zero ethics". Makes me wonder about those other so called "values".

Gee rdean, maybe you should back up and go read TM's link, where she showed that nearly 75% of all congressmen who have gotten in trouble were Democrats.... Yes rdean one of your own far left nutcases gave us the link earlier, go back and check it out. My bet is that you don't bother.

Actually those who have served in the military know that one of its current laws state, that if you are caught in the act of adultery [once convicted] you are subjected to an dishonorable discharge from service. I have known lieutenants who had to end YEARS of military service over one foolish act. As Commander-in-Chief of the military, President Clinton should have received nothing less than the same, and not have been viewed as the "exception to the rule". To see their boss keep HIS office, was a big slap in the face to all those who served below him caught in the same act. This is just one example of how politics can play a major role towards avoiding equal punishment under the law.

Now you may not agree, but the laws for those who serve within the military chain of command are meant to be upheld, and their consequences followed, or they need to be changed.

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg&feature

RDeanie-Weanie,

BIG FUCKING DEAL !!!!!

total-recall-bulge-eyes-300.jpg

You are so full of crap, your eyeballs are about to explode. Post some links "idiot child". And NOT from the Heritage Foundation.

RDeanie-Weenie....

And, AGAIN........you can't REFUTE any of the FACTS that I stated......NOT A SINGLE ONE !!!!

Your invariable response is INSULTS .....without facts to back up your insults.

The last 3 or 4 posts directed to you by me had close to a DOZEN FACTS about Obamadinejad or his stooges without A SINGLE ONE OF THEM .......SPECIFICALLY........ REFUTED WITH FACTS !!!!

That is proof positive that YOUR CREDIBILITY IS ZERO !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back