Dems gain control of the Wisconsin Senate

The WI GOP loses control of one branch of the government and call it a victory.

I don't remember anyone on the right calling it a Democratic victory when the Democrats lost control of the House in 2010.

I guess the threshold for what qualifies as nonsense has been raised by the Right again.

The GOP retained control of 2 branches of government, and that is a victory, moron.

As for the Senate, 16 senate seats are up for re-election in November. Your Democratic control of 1/3 of WI government may be short lived.

So you agree that Obama and the Democrats won in 2010?

You're an idiot.

I don't remember anyone on the right calling it a Democratic victory when the Democrats lost control of the House in 2010.

I guess the threshold for what qualifies as nonsense has been raised by the Right again.

It's a huge victory when the Dems wanted the Gov out.
The Gov stays....

Duh.....that means victory...

The GOP retained control of 2 branches of government, and that is a victory, moron.

As for the Senate, 16 senate seats are up for re-election in November. Your Democratic control of 1/3 of WI government may be short lived.

You're an idiot.

Different scenario entirely...

IDIOT

You're an idiot.
you're not very bright, are you.

MILWAUKEE -- There may be a glimmer of good news for Wisconsin Democrats despite last night’s convincing win by Republican Scott Walker in the recall race for governor.

After a vote tabulation glitch in Racine County, Democrat John Lehman appears to have come out on top in a state senate recall that late Tuesday night looked like it was going the way of incumbent Republican Van Wanggard. The margin is less than 1,000 votes, and Wanggard has yet to concede though Lehman, who held the seat until 2010, declared victory.

It’s only one seat, but that’s enough for now to flip control of the state senate from the GOP to Democrats, a change that could in theory make things harder for Walker to impose his conservative agenda in Madison.

Democrats gain control of Senate in Wisconsin recall election - latimes.com

Are you saying the dems should block any legislation Walker proposes?
And if so you claim that is a good thing?

Why not? It's a strategy that the GOP thinks is a winner.

Betchya Reid has blocked more bills than Boehner...

:eusa_hand:

god you're such a hack, seriously........:lol:

the senate does not adjourn before the next election. walker and his LT,. were the target, you got your asses kicked, take 2 and call us in the morning.....you're pathetic, really.

Betchya Reid has blocked more bills than Boehner...

:eusa_hand:

LOL...Yep.

Like the Siggy BTW?
\It's missing a "u"

:eusa_whistle:

Meh! I like the look of it...creative none the less.
icon14.gif

MILWAUKEE -- There may be a glimmer of good news for Wisconsin Democrats despite last night’s convincing win by Republican Scott Walker in the recall race for governor.

After a vote tabulation glitch in Racine County, Democrat John Lehman appears to have come out on top in a state senate recall that late Tuesday night looked like it was going the way of incumbent Republican Van Wanggard. The margin is less than 1,000 votes, and Wanggard has yet to concede though Lehman, who held the seat until 2010, declared victory.

It’s only one seat, but that’s enough for now to flip control of the state senate from the GOP to Democrats, a change that could in theory make things harder for Walker to impose his conservative agenda in Madison.

:lol:have a drink, no have more than usual....walker won and you lost....:eusa_shhh:

:lol:have a drink, no have more than usual....walker won and you lost....:eusa_shhh:

Sorry, I don't drink.

And the Republicans lost the Senate.

:lol:

Sorry, I don't drink.

And the Republicans lost the Senate.

Which is of NO consequence since the SENATE is out of session until January 2013, Chrissy.

Nice try, OAF.

Forum List

Back