Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Looks as if Democrats found their God. :eusa_whistle:
Artwork Likens Obama to Jesus | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

obama1.jpg

obama2.jpg

Same with the post I made about Dems lying boldly. When the evidence is overwhelming they seem to have a least enough common sense to not respond.

As for this post, are they saying the God named Obama? Certainly they have to be because there is no way his Muslim father named him by a Hebrew name. I seriously doubt his atheist mother had a say in what became his name.

Barack Obama - Meaning of Barack Obama Name

Is this not seriously creepy? One of those photos is from official Democrat campaign merchandise.

The Demorats will ignore this. I posted part of it yesterday. It sunk faster than Obama's hopes for reelection.

you get ignored because you're idiots.

Thanks for proving what I posted about you yesterday. jillian.. the beretta STALKER. Her first stop everyday is any post that I made. :clap2::clap2:

You stepped right in it dumbass.

Appreciate the fact that you are as predictable as yesterday's weather.

You're one fucking fool. :lol::lol::lol:

The Demorats will ignore this. I posted part of it yesterday. It sunk faster than Obama's hopes for reelection.

Thanks for proving what I posted about you yesterday. jillian.. the beretta STALKER. Her first stop everyday is any post that I made. :clap2::clap2:

you are on a public message board. if you don't want to be called on your idiocy, don't post.

as for 'stalking', responding occasionally to your imbecilic spew isn't 'stalking'.

i'm sorry you're so thin skinned.

it's pathetic, really.

you are on a public message board. if you don't want to be called on your idiocy, don't post.

as for 'stalking', responding occasionally to your imbecilic spew isn't 'stalking'.

i'm sorry you're so thin skinned.

it's pathetic, really.

No one is talking ABOUT what I posted nor did anyone say you couldn't post. "occasionally "???? You're fucking obsessed with me. It's one of the first things you do when you get here. I'm flattered.:puke:

But nice try spinning it.

Keep talking....
:lol::lol:

Last edited:

HEY, we aren't going to vote for Obama.

no, but you voted for shrub twice and he was the worst president in my lifetime...and now are going to vote for bush lite...

who's stupider than you? :cuckoo:

And yet he had a better economy than Obama, after a recession, 2 wars and 9/11. Oh and the housing crises that democrats wanted DEregulation and kept it deregulated....why? because they wanted to help the poor and minorities....and CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, but you voted for shrub twice and he was the worst president in my lifetime...and now are going to vote for bush lite...

And yet he had a better economy than Obama, after a recession, 2 wars and 9/11. Oh and the housing crises that democrats wanted DEregulation and kept it deregulated....why? because they wanted to help the poor and minorities....and CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save your breath. She's a notch below a troll. :D Besides, she'll never comeback to defend anything she posts. She needs to feel important here. Watch tomorrow or later today. SomethingsI posted will be one of her first stops...even if it's 10 pages back.

Last edited:

Save your breath. She's a notch below a troll. :D Besides, she'll never comeback to defend anything she posts. She needs to feel important here.

LOL, I've talked to her before, I have some "private" messages with her ;)

Actually for me it is still a horse race. Carter or Obama it is hard to pick the biggest loser. I think I go with Obama because he has divided the country, intentionally, like no other president since Jefferson Davis. Or maybe I will go with him because he has put 4 trillion in debt on my grandchildren for an 8.3 percent unemployment rate. Or maybe because he had the greatest of opportunities to be a great president and failed.

Obama is sooooooooooooooooooo bad that Carter is starting to compare him to Carter.

Forum List

Back