Dems Force Witness to Testify for Over Ten Hours

Here's hoping these leftist lunatics keep up their loathsome insanity right up to Nov 2, 2020.
You don't want that. Not at the rate these witnesses are implicating Trump.

I thought their testimony was secret. You know, like you wouldn't know what they said.

What you think misses what people who sat in those testimonies have said.

Which exposes the motive behind the secrecy. They can selectively leak what they want to leak without regard for reality. The people who "sat in those testimonies" universally oppose Trump. Of course they'll characterize the testimonies that way.

Here's hoping these leftist lunatics keep up their loathsome insanity right up to Nov 2, 2020.

I thought their testimony was secret. You know, like you wouldn't know what they said.

Which exposes the motive behind the secrecy. They can selectively leak what they want to leak without regard for reality. The people who "sat in those testimonies" universally oppose Trump. Of course they'll characterize the testimonies that way.
Umm... there are Republicans sitting in on those meetings as well. Any of them condemned forward to say any of the leaks are incorrect?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

IOW, the "secret" testimonies are not so secret, they're designed to give partisan leakers things to pass on to an equally partisan media, while preventing any alternate views on the same event.

Look, fuck that. I'm tired of all these excuses and creation of meanings about what we hear Trump say. Everybody is not out to get Trump. The mf is a crook. Now that's just all there is to it. Everybody saying that Trump is corrupt aren't lying on his ass. The people who have testified have served for presidents of both parties and had high respect from all sides. You are the one missing reality. And because you picked this idiot for president we are all now less safe.

IOW, the "secret" testimonies are not so secret, they're designed to give partisan leakers things to pass on to an equally partisan media, while preventing any alternate views on the same event.

Wrong. Trump is just straight up corrupt and we're finding out what kind of scumbag he is.

Wrong. Trump is just straight up corrupt and we're finding out what kind of scumbag he is.
And you're "learning" that from carefully selected "leaks" from "secret" testimonies that confirm your tightly held bias. Ever think that maybe you're not really learning a whole lot that way?

And you're "learning" that from carefully selected "leaks" from "secret" testimonies that confirm your tightly held bias. Ever think that maybe you're not really learning a whole lot that way?
And thats part of the politics. They have to build a political case for impeachment, too. Welcome to hardball. Enjoy.

The only word to describe this is brutality.

<< Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe
>>

Former Trump Russia adviser Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe

Republicans forced Hillary Clinton to testify for 11 hours on Benghazi.

People actually died over that. And... we found an off site, unprotected, clearly compromised private email server, that was wiped with professional software even though it was evidence, and under a subpoena.

Quite frankly, she should have been questioned much longer.

Now if you are telling me that this, is on the same level as that... you are ridiculous. No one died. We already know everything there is to know about. The phone transcript was released, there was nothing there.

What could they possibly get out of this person, worth 10 hours?
750 times as many people died on 9/11 ... yet we had only one investigation into that attack but 8 independent investigations in Benghazi. Followed up by the right bitching and moaning about "witch hunts."

Well yeah.... there was tons of warnings and problems leading into Benghazi. Now if you had told me that every country in the world warned us about the 9/11 attack and we ignored them, then I would see a need for a half dozen investigations into 9/11. That wasn't the case. There were no specific threats or warnings "People are going to hijack planes, and fly them into buildings".

With Benghazi, there were tons of warnings. Tons. My understanding is, that not only did we ignore clear warnings, but we were the only country who had not closed our embassy. Why? Wouldn't the fact everyone else left, be a bit of warning?

On top of that, the one investigation kept turning up huge problems. We found out that information regarding Benghazi was on a private email server. So we had to open an investigation of that.

Then we found that classified information was on the server. And then we found the server was professionally wiped, so we couldn't see what classified information was compromised, and we had a presidential candidate who said (after being in high office for decades), that she couldn't tell the difference between classified and unclassified information.

Which that alone is grounds for an investigation. Hillary claimed after being in the highest levels of government for decades, that she had no idea how to tell the difference between classified, an unclassified information. Which that ridiculous statements by itself.... nothing else.... means that either she is a criminal lying under oath, and should be in prison.... or she is the absolute most incompetent politicians of all time, and is completely unqualified to be a janitor working for the government, let alone president.

If you can read that, and still complain about having multiple investigations, then you are a partisan idiot. Because anyone should look at that and think.... yeah... we should likely find out what went on there.

And I know you are a partisan idiot. Because if we replaced the two people.... and Trump was the one with a private email server, and he had it wiped with professional software, to keep evidence away from Congress that was under subpoena..... You would be asking for impeachment.... and rightly so.

And by the way, the right-wing would also be asking for impeachment too. We wouldn't let Trump do what Hillary did, and not impeach him.

That's the difference between us, and those like you. We have moral standards, and you.... well you guys are just flat out garbage. All of you.

The other day, I saw a thread about some Republican being arrested for a crime, and I posed that this was great. Then I looked up and down the thread, and saw a half dozen other right-wingers like myself, all agreeing with it. You post a Democrat committing a crime, and it's just like Hillary all over again. Excuses, defenses, and on and on.

You guys are the evil trash in our society, and we'd all be better off you if just killed yourselves, instead of ruining this country for everyone.

You are believing the words of a serial liar. This man has a 50 year record of crooked and fraudulent behavior. Everybody who voted for him knew his ass was crooked but you voted for him anyway. These people aren't lying on or about what Trump is doing. If he was not a crook he would not continually obstruct any and all attempts to get the truth. So fuck your excuses about leaks, if Trump was innocent he'd let the facts, ALL THE FACTS, do the talking.

And thats part of the politics. They have to build a political case for impeachment, too. Welcome to hardball. Enjoy.
Which strengthens my statement, that the democrats are more interested in political hit points than justice. Of course, this is nothing new. They've always been that way, just not as blatant about it.

Which strengthens my statement, that the democrats are more interested in political hit points than justice.
It does not such thing, sorry. The current charges are valid charges against the corrupt president.

Hadit, you have a bad habit of self affirming, no matter what is said. You dont need a message board. You need a mirror and a kleenex.

You are believing the words of a serial liar. This man has a 50 year record of crooked and fraudulent behavior. Everybody who voted for him knew his ass was crooked but you voted for him anyway. These people aren't lying on or about what Trump is doing. If he was not a crook he would not continually obstruct any and all attempts to get the truth. So fuck your excuses about leaks, if Trump was innocent he'd let the facts, ALL THE FACTS, do the talking.
What "words"? He released the transcript of the call and took the wind out of the whole thing. Hence the need for the "secret" testimonies allowing carefully selected "leaks".

Which strengthens my statement, that the democrats are more interested in political hit points than justice.
It does not such thing, sorry. The current charges are valid charges against the corrupt president.

Hadit, you have a bad habit of self affirming, no matter what is said. You dont need a message board. You need a mirror and a kleenex.
You approvingly reference secret testimony that allows democrats to selectively leak what they want to as just part of politics, then deny that doing so affirms that democrats want optics over justice. You do know you're contradicting yourself, right?

The only word to describe this is brutality.

<< Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe
>>

Former Trump Russia adviser Fiona Hill testifies for 10 hours in impeachment probe

Republicans forced Hillary Clinton to testify for 11 hours on Benghazi.

People actually died over that. And... we found an off site, unprotected, clearly compromised private email server, that was wiped with professional software even though it was evidence, and under a subpoena.

Quite frankly, she should have been questioned much longer.

Now if you are telling me that this, is on the same level as that... you are ridiculous. No one died. We already know everything there is to know about. The phone transcript was released, there was nothing there.

What could they possibly get out of this person, worth 10 hours?
750 times as many people died on 9/11 ... yet we had only one investigation into that attack but 8 independent investigations in Benghazi. Followed up by the right bitching and moaning about "witch hunts."

Well yeah.... there was tons of warnings and problems leading into Benghazi. Now if you had told me that every country in the world warned us about the 9/11 attack and we ignored them, then I would see a need for a half dozen investigations into 9/11. That wasn't the case. There were no specific threats or warnings "People are going to hijack planes, and fly them into buildings".

With Benghazi, there were tons of warnings. Tons. My understanding is, that not only did we ignore clear warnings, but we were the only country who had not closed our embassy. Why? Wouldn't the fact everyone else left, be a bit of warning?

On top of that, the one investigation kept turning up huge problems. We found out that information regarding Benghazi was on a private email server. So we had to open an investigation of that.

Then we found that classified information was on the server. And then we found the server was professionally wiped, so we couldn't see what classified information was compromised, and we had a presidential candidate who said (after being in high office for decades), that she couldn't tell the difference between classified and unclassified information.

Which that alone is grounds for an investigation. Hillary claimed after being in the highest levels of government for decades, that she had no idea how to tell the difference between classified, an unclassified information. Which that ridiculous statements by itself.... nothing else.... means that either she is a criminal lying under oath, and should be in prison.... or she is the absolute most incompetent politicians of all time, and is completely unqualified to be a janitor working for the government, let alone president.

If you can read that, and still complain about having multiple investigations, then you are a partisan idiot. Because anyone should look at that and think.... yeah... we should likely find out what went on there.

And I know you are a partisan idiot. Because if we replaced the two people.... and Trump was the one with a private email server, and he had it wiped with professional software, to keep evidence away from Congress that was under subpoena..... You would be asking for impeachment.... and rightly so.

And by the way, the right-wing would also be asking for impeachment too. We wouldn't let Trump do what Hillary did, and not impeach him.

That's the difference between us, and those like you. We have moral standards, and you.... well you guys are just flat out garbage. All of you.

The other day, I saw a thread about some Republican being arrested for a crime, and I posed that this was great. Then I looked up and down the thread, and saw a half dozen other right-wingers like myself, all agreeing with it. You post a Democrat committing a crime, and it's just like Hillary all over again. Excuses, defenses, and on and on.

You guys are the evil trash in our society, and we'd all be better off you if just killed yourselves, instead of ruining this country for everyone.
And yet, none of that explains why we needed eight investigations into Benghazi.

Forum List

Back