Dems Dominate Pork Report

Thank goodness. The post to me talked about keeping corruption in power, I was concerned he thought I had voted for Bush.

Thinking Bush was corrupt and believing that Obama is not, shows you to be either very naive, or a blind partisan. Neither are very flattering.

The issue was keeping corruption in power. Since Obama wasn't in power prior to 2009 your point is irrelevant. In 2012 I'll decide whether I think Obama should be kept in power.

If you call Bush corrupt for his spending, and you find no fault, even actually defend the Obama administration for their spending and potential tripling of the deficit, then you've already shown your stripes. No point in waiting until 2012.

Thinking Bush was corrupt and believing that Obama is not, shows you to be either very naive, or a blind partisan. Neither are very flattering.

The issue was keeping corruption in power. Since Obama wasn't in power prior to 2009 your point is irrelevant. In 2012 I'll decide whether I think Obama should be kept in power.

If you call Bush corrupt for his spending, and you find no fault, even actually defend the Obama administration for their spending and potential tripling of the deficit, then you've already shown your stripes. No point in waiting until 2012.

I didn't say anything about whether I thought Obama is corrupt or not.

But since you've brought it up, what's he done as prez that is so corrupt?

Change we can believe in.

Nope.

Same shit, different conductor.

It's only been three months, but

Obama has made it easier for women to get abortions.

He has permitted stem cell research.

He is including all costs in budgeting instead of hiding them.

He's set up a commission to simplify the tax code.

He's changed the policy on travel to Cuba.

He's changed the presentation of America to the rest of the world.

Just a few changes off the top of my head.

I see a lot of changes for which I voted for Obama.

What changes were you expecting when you voted for him that caused you to be disappointed?

I didn't say anything about whether I thought Obama is corrupt or not.

But since you've brought it up, what's he done as prez that is so corrupt?

Why don't you illustrate for us why Bush was corrupt in your opinion?

The Citizens Against Government Waste Porker of the Year award was released yesterday.

Front and center were four Democrat leaders - Pelosi, Reid, Dodd, and Moran.

And against the backdrop of hundreds of billions in bailouts, omnibus bills, a stimulus package, and the looming multi-trillions deficit, Obama's $100 million administrative reductions ring even more hollow...

Citizens Against Government Waste: Porker of the Year, 2008

Go figure.... :lol:

Nope.

What changes were you expecting when you voted for him that caused you to be disappointed?
Increased the deficeit by over 1 trillion this year and as much as 10 trillion over the next decade.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Nope.

Increased the deficeit by over 1 trillion this year and as much as 10 trillion over the next decade.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Depends on how you measure it. Folks like DiamondDave maintain the true deficit is measured by looking at how much the Govt borrowed.

Under that measure, the deficit was $1.4T for the year ending 12/31/08, and Obama (if projections are accurate) will be increasing it about $500 billion - about the same amount that Bush did in his first term.

Of course Bush didn't have to deal with the worse recession in 65 years.

Nope.

Let us here some of the things you would do better if you were president.

I'll tell you what I would do.

I'd:

End the Federal Reserve
Cut government waste
Undo a lot of unfair tax breaks and loopholes
Regulate the Fuck out of Oil companies & Wallstreet
Bring Jobs back home
Help unions more
Fix Healthcare

Forum List

Back