Dems do not wan't the military to vote!!

My friend...you made a claim that those absentee ballots not counted are MOSTLY military. Then you linked an article about 27 ballots not counted off an electronic machine that they are investigating but NOTHING about most of them being military ballots.

And when I point out from your own article that there is nothing about military ballots in YOUR article, you call me a bitch.

Seems to me, you've failed. Badly.

I also advised you to google for more information if you wanted more.

My friend....I am not the one who made the claim....that was you. But, I understand if you cannot back up your words with evidence. That happens a lot around here.

Since you're to lazy, I won't help you further.

Actually, I'm not "to" lazy at all. I'm simply not going to take on your job for you. You made the claim....it is you're to prove. It's quite simple. Just as it is evident that you made a baseless claim.

And seriously, how dumb are you that you need a link to know that most absentee votes would be military votes?

Are you aware that many people use absentee votes, not just the military? I am retired and I still use absentee.

Are you aware that the highest percentage of military absentee ballots are at APO and FPO addresses? Do you even know what an APO and a FPO address is?

Are you aware that the 2nd highest percentage of military absentee ballots are from states with the highest number of military bases? CA, TX, and FL. Not Ohio.

Channeling my inner you;

Prove it.

I also advised you to google for more information if you wanted more.

My friend....I am not the one who made the claim....that was you. But, I understand if you cannot back up your words with evidence. That happens a lot around here.

Actually, I'm not "to" lazy at all. I'm simply not going to take on your job for you. You made the claim....it is you're to prove. It's quite simple. Just as it is evident that you made a baseless claim.

And seriously, how dumb are you that you need a link to know that most absentee votes would be military votes?

Are you aware that many people use absentee votes, not just the military? I am retired and I still use absentee.

Are you aware that the highest percentage of military absentee ballots are at APO and FPO addresses? Do you even know what an APO and a FPO address is?

Are you aware that the 2nd highest percentage of military absentee ballots are from states with the highest number of military bases? CA, TX, and FL. Not Ohio.

Channeling my inner you;

Prove it.

I notice you still have not giving us any more links to prove your comment about mostly military absentee ballots are not being counted.

Not a surprise, really. Your back pedalling is pretty much predictable.

Even though they say they love our brave men and women in uniform they want military absentee ballots thrown out in a recount IE....Florida 2000:evil:

Really? Then why is it "liberal" states like California have the most "liberal" laws regarding military ballots?

Not only do military members get their ballots a full 30 days before anyone else, they can get their ballot emailed to them and they can FAX it back.

So, if your premise were true, would "liberal" California do that for it's military voters?
you are a liar!!name one instance where repubs tried to hamper military votes??their are countless example's of the dems obstructing military voters!!

No, I am telling you the truth about MOVE ballots in CA, a "liberal" state.
http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_mov.htm

I will add that you have provided zero evidence of anyone intentionally hampering or obstructing military votes.

Absentee ballots are often not counted.

The military vote just dominates the amount that come in that way.

I don't know if that is the case in some states, but is untrue in most states. I know it isn't true in CA where all qualified ballots received by 8pm on election day are counted. Same for provisional ballots.

they should keep voting polls open to later to make it more convenient working people to vote republican!!:clap2::clap2:

Republicans have the freedom to negotiate time off from their job to vote. If they cannot convince their private employer to do so, they must take their free market power elsewhere to punish him.

Forum List

Back