Dems do not want Bi-partisanship

that makes him a dick tater.

no it doesn't dimwit. The republicants can negotiate....but they must give up some stuff to get some stuff. That is what negotiations are for. But for the most part the ball is in obama's court. He gets most of the spoils or this congress gets the blame. That is what elections decide. Obama's the decider, so we have been told.

If you pulled your head outta roger aile's anus you might have seen that for yourself.

Regards from rosie

he tells them what will and will not happen makes him a dick tater and you a stupid fool for voting for him.

Repeating idiocy don't make it smart. Repuublicants can sway the outcome their way thru negotiation...but if they don't negotiate in good faith soon, Obama will make going over the cliff happen. Barack is cold; Barack don't play.

It is time for the RW to shyte or get off the pot. That is what is being dictated to them.

Senility sucks, huh?

Regards from Rosie

no it doesn't dimwit. The republicants can negotiate....but they must give up some stuff to get some stuff. That is what negotiations are for. But for the most part the ball is in obama's court. He gets most of the spoils or this congress gets the blame. That is what elections decide. Obama's the decider, so we have been told.

If you pulled your head outta roger aile's anus you might have seen that for yourself.

Regards from rosie

he tells them what will and will not happen makes him a dick tater and you a stupid fool for voting for him.

Repeating idiocy don't make it smart. Repuublicants can sway the outcome their way thru negotiation...but if they don't negotiate in good faith soon, Obama will make going over the cliff happen. Barack is cold; Barack don't play.

It is time for the RW to shyte or get off the pot. That is what is being dictated to them.

Senility sucks, huh?

Regards from Rosie

those were your words not mine cheescake.

Did you ever think, for a moment that they did?

That would be a mistake. What democrats want is a totalitarian dictatorship.

Obama did not run on a bi-partisan approach. He won. Pubes lost. They have zero political capital right now.

Elections have consquenses.

yes muffin butt, we know "EWE WON"

I didn't run for anything. I did not vote for Obama. I think it is mostly important for the pubes in congress to know and get right with the fact that they lost. Obama made the choice crystal clear. There was no muddy water about what America was voting for. If the pubes do not vote to protect middle class tax cuts seperately and restore pre Bush taxes to the top 2% they will be crushed come 2014 and the dems will do it by themselves.

Last edited:
Obama did not run on a bi-partisan approach. He won. Pubes lost. They have zero political capital right now.

Elections have consquenses.

I didn't run for anything. I did not vote for Obama. I think it is msotly important for the pubes in congress to know and get right with the fact that they lost. Obama made the choice crystal clear. There was no muddy water about what America was voting for. If the pubes do not vote to protect middle class tax cuts seperately and restore pre Bush taxes to the top 2% they will be crushed come 2014 and the dems will do it by themselves.

stop with your lying you tripped all over your ass to vote for bamie

The Republicants don't get to dictate terms to Obama. He won....he tells them what will and will not happen.

That is what happens when you lose. Get it yet? You LOST.

Translation: Obama won, so it's his way or the highway. Give me big tax increases, control over the debt ceiling and no spending cut.

That's a dictatorship.

Neither of you own a calendar? This is still Obama's first term and he is working with a lame duck Congress.

This fiscal cliff was planned thinking that the Republicants would take over the Senate and the WH and would cut and cut without new revenue.

Well, the Republicants can and must raise taxes on the top 2% and state exactly how they want to slice and dice Medicare and Medicaid.

The Republicants don't get to dictate terms to Obama. He won....he tells them what will and will not happen.
That is what happens when you lose. Get it yet? You LOST.

The American public wants bipartisanship and will get it. Starting 1/21/13. Quit jumping the gun. Get your losing Congresscritters gone outta there first.

Buh bye Connie Mack and Mary Bono Mack. Your House seats were empty like Eastwood's too much anyway.

Regards from Rosie

That makes him a dick tater.

No it doesn't dimwit. The Republicants can negotiate....but they must give up some stuff to get some stuff. That is what negotiations are FOR.

The GOP has offered to accept tax increases. But Obama is STILL refusing to cut spending.

I didn't run for anything. I did not vote for Obama. I think it is msotly important for the pubes in congress to know and get right with the fact that they lost. Obama made the choice crystal clear. There was no muddy water about what America was voting for. If the pubes do not vote to protect middle class tax cuts seperately and restore pre Bush taxes to the top 2% they will be crushed come 2014 and the dems will do it by themselves.

stop with your lying you tripped all over your ass to vote for bamie

Nope.

You know what the hell makes me laugh? all these damn liberals screaming about how bamie won and should dictate what goes on would be singing and playing a different tune if a Republican was in the wh.. how did liberals get to be so damn stupid?

You know what makes me laugh? How you're always coming up with off-color names for your opponents and then go whining to a mod when you're asked a question. Why should we care about your opinion at all? :cool:

DON'T CARE FOR MY OPINION,, SEE IF i CARE. :D And, I'll ask a mod a question any time I choose to and you cannot do a damn thing about it pencil dick.

Just proved you're a worthless POS. Like everyone didn't know already, I guess. :cool:

Forum List

Back