Dems do not want Bi-partisanship

Did you ever think, for a moment that they did?

That would be a mistake. What democrats want is a totalitarian dictatorship.

Neither of you own a calendar? This is still Obama's first term and he is working with a lame duck Congress.

This fiscal cliff was planned thinking that the Republicants would take over the Senate and the WH and would cut and cut without new revenue.

Well, the Republicants can and must raise taxes on the top 2% and state exactly how they want to slice and dice Medicare and Medicaid.

The Republicants don't get to dictate terms to Obama. He won....he tells them what will and will not happen.

That is what happens when you lose. Get it yet? You LOST.

The American public wants bipartisanship and will get it. Starting 1/21/13. Quit jumping the gun. Get your losing Congresscritters gone outta there first.

Buh bye Connie Mack and Mary Bono Mack. Your House seats were empty like Eastwood's too much anyway.

Regards from Rosie

Simpson-Bowles was bipartisan. We go with that recommendation or off the cliff. But I agree with you that Simpson-Bowles is better.

For as much as they talk about it, they dont want it. In their eyes it is their way or the highway.
Dems resist GOP counter-offer to avert fiscal crisis, as Pelosi tries to force vote on tax bill | Fox News

If I where the GOP, I would not take this offer and I would call for a press conference explaining to the American people exactly what the left is doing.

Bi-partisanship is a nonsense. It is very ineffective, and that is not what democracy is about.

Once a party has won the elections, it should be able to implement its program. Opposition should be there to criticize the ruling party, but it should not be able to interfere. Then the voters will be able to decide whether the ruling part has delivered on its promises, and whether it should remain in power.

That is how a democracy should work, and that is how it works in most democratic countries. The US system is simply dysfunctional -- if anything, it discredits democracy and makes a dictatorship more appealing.

For as much as they talk about it, they dont want it. In their eyes it is their way or the highway.
Dems resist GOP counter-offer to avert fiscal crisis, as Pelosi tries to force vote on tax bill | Fox News

If I where the GOP, I would not take this offer and I would call for a press conference explaining to the American people exactly what the left is doing.

Bi-partisanship is a nonsense. It is very ineffective, and that is not what democracy is about.

Once a party has won the elections, it should be able to implement its program. Opposition should be there to criticize the ruling party, but it should not be able to interfere. Then the voters will be able to decide whether the ruling part has delivered on its promises, and whether it should remain in power. spelled totalitarian.

That is how a democracy should work, and that is how it works in most democratic countries. The US system is simply dysfunctional -- if anything, it discredits democracy and makes a dictatorship more appealing.

not democracy totalitarian.. dumbasswipeoftheyear.

It's just a different definition of the word. Democrats want bi-partisanship as long as it means caving into democrat demands.

Neither of you own a calendar? This is still Obama's first term and he is working with a lame duck Congress.

This fiscal cliff was planned thinking that the Republicants would take over the Senate and the WH and would cut and cut without new revenue.

Well, the Republicants can and must raise taxes on the top 2% and state exactly how they want to slice and dice Medicare and Medicaid.

The Republicants don't get to dictate terms to Obama. He won....he tells them what will and will not happen.

The American public wants bipartisanship and will get it. Starting 1/21/13. Quit jumping the gun. Get your losing Congresscritters gone outta there first.

Buh bye Connie Mack and Mary Bono Mack. Your House seats were empty like Eastwood's too much anyway.

Regards from Rosie

That makes him a dick tater.

You know what the hell makes me laugh? all these damn liberals screaming about how bamie won and should dictate what goes on would be singing and playing a different tune if a Republican was in the wh.. how did liberals get to be so damn stupid?

Boehner's getting pushback from the right on his proposal, too. If both parties are getting flack from their wings, we're moving in the right direction, IMO.

You know what the hell makes me laugh? all these damn liberals screaming about how bamie won and should dictate what goes on would be singing and playing a different tune if a Republican was in the wh.. how did liberals get to be so damn stupid?

Stop projecting, asshole.

Boehner's getting pushback from the right on his proposal, too. If both parties are getting flack from their wings, we're moving in the right direction, IMO.

You are assuming that Dems are on th left, Reps are on the right and the truth is somewhere in the middle. But that is not true. Obama is center right, and Reps are in the lala land.

Stop projecting, asshole.

no twaffle lips, I will not. I speak truth, you can't handle truth. you would sing a different tune if a Republican was in the WH. now own it you farking barking dog of a hypocrite.

Regards from Rosie

That makes him a dick tater.

No it doesn't dimwit. The Republicants can negotiate....but they must give up some stuff to get some stuff. That is what negotiations are FOR. But for the most part the ball is in Obama's court. He gets most of the spoils or this Congress gets the blame. That is what elections decide. Obama's the decider, so we have been told.

If you pulled your head outta Roger Aile's anus you might have seen that for yourself.

Regards from Rosie

You know what makes me laugh? How you're always coming up with off-color names for your opponents and then go whining to a mod when you're asked a question. Why should we care about your opinion at all? :cool:

neither of you own a calendar? This is still obama's first term and he is working with a lame duck congress.

This fiscal cliff was planned thinking that the republicants would take over the senate and the wh and would cut and cut without new revenue.

Well, the republicants can and must raise taxes on the top 2% and state exactly how they want to slice and dice medicare and medicaid.

The republicants don't get to dictate terms to obama. He won....he tells them what will and will not happen.
that is what happens when you lose. Get it yet? You lost.

The american public wants bipartisanship and will get it. Starting 1/21/13. Quit jumping the gun. Get your losing congresscritters gone outta there first.

Buh bye connie mack and mary bono mack. Your house seats were empty like eastwood's too much anyway.

Regards from rosie

that makes him a dick tater.

no it doesn't dimwit. The republicants can negotiate....but they must give up some stuff to get some stuff. That is what negotiations are for. But for the most part the ball is in obama's court. He gets most of the spoils or this congress gets the blame. That is what elections decide. Obama's the decider, so we have been told.

If you pulled your head outta roger aile's anus you might have seen that for yourself.

Regards from rosie

he tells them what will and will not happen makes him a dick tater and you a stupid fool for voting for him.

You are assuming that Dems are on th left, Reps are on the right and the truth is somewhere in the middle. But that is not true. Obama is center right, and Reps are in the lala land.

If only "progressives" could be heard !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

You know what makes me laugh? How you're always coming up with off-color names for your opponents and then go whining to a mod when you're asked a question. Why should we care about your opinion at all? :cool:

DON'T CARE FOR MY OPINION,, SEE IF i CARE. :D And, I'll ask a mod a question any time I choose to and you cannot do a damn thing about it pencil dick.

Forum List

Back