Dems Dismal 4 Years..

Let's fact it folks, there will always be threads by the right wing-nuts blaming another for anything and everything. In power they cannot lead nor govern, out of power they can only criticize. It is what they do, it is why they even still exist. Sad that so many follow the negativity of the losers.

The following capture them in all their dismal failure.

"Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Rhetoric-Reaction-Perversity-Futility-Jeopardy/dp/067476868X/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8[/ame]

"Lots of conservatives turned on George W. Bush by the end of his presidency. But here we see that if Bush didn’t exist, the right would have had to invent him. His proud parochialism, his simple-minded and insecure suspicion of intelligence, his swaggering self-righteousness—all of it is the natural expression of contemporary conservatism's outlook on the world." Damon Linker

Republicans have to run on something in November

They can't run on their record when they ran the country
They can't run on anything they accomplished in the last 4 years

I have an idea....They can run on taxes, abortion, guns and gays

That never grows old

ah yes, g-d, guns and gays....

with a nice dash of cold war mentality tossed in for good measure.

They have added a new twist on the tired old formula

Fear the Black Man (also Fear the Mexican)

What exactly have the Republicans accomplished in 4 years?

Maybe you haven't heard....The Democrats won the White House....The Democrats won control of the House in 2006 and the Senate...I don't think the GOP can do much at this point.
The Democrats are in power.....If you pick up a newspaper or watch the news on TV you will be able to keep up with the rest of us...If you have some mental disabilities I can try to explain things to you in maybe a better format.:eusa_whistle:

What exactly have the Republicans accomplished in 4 years?

Maybe you haven't heard....The Democrats won the White House....The Democrats won control of the House in 2006 and the Senate...I don't think the GOP can do much at this point.
The Democrats are in power.....If you pick up a newspaper or watch the news on TV you will be able to keep up with the rest of us...If you have some mental disabilities I can try to explain things to you in maybe a better format.:eusa_whistle:

Did the GOP cease to exist?

What significant legislation have they contributed to in the last 4 years? How many significant bills did they co-sponsor?
What have GOP governors accomplished in ending unemployment in their states?

They must have ONE accomplishment in 4 years

And thats why the voters get to decide and not the Rabbi. Let the voters decide if the Historic legislation passed by the Democrats is worth their votes vs 4 years of obstruction by the Republicans

Yup. We'll know in Nov.
As of now though you might want to ask the numerous prominent Dems who have bailed on any attempt at re-election. They see the handwriting on the wall.

Republicans have to run on something in November

They can't run on their record when they ran the country
They can't run on anything they accomplished in the last 4 years

I have an idea....They can run on taxes, abortion, guns and gays

That never grows old

All they need to run on is the fact that they are not Democrats. That will win every election at this point.
What will the Dems run on? THeir handling of the economy? THeir passing health care "reform" that adds trillions of dollars they claimed it wouldn't and increases insurance premiums? Their handling of the Afghan War? Their takeover of GM and Chrysler? Their continued funding of Fannie/Freddie with no end in sight? Their handling of Iran and North Korea? Their handling of Israel and the Czech Republic?
No. They will run on the fact that Obama had the first White House seder.

Lets see...

What HAVE the Republicans accomplished in 4 years?

They did manage a four year temper tantrum when they were voted out of office

That has to count for something

Lets see...

As I recall Democrats spent the last 2 years of the Bush Administration in frivolous investigations, to make Bush look bad, turning their backs on soldiers in the field and did diddy squat to alleviate the housing bubble or unemployment..

Talk about .. tantrums, eye off the ball and pathetic leadership..

Lets see...

As I recall Democrats spent the last 2 years of the Bush Administration in frivolous investigations, to make Bush look bad, turning their backs on soldiers in the field and did diddy squat to alleviate the housing bubble or unemployment..

Oh yes...i remember that

The whole impeachment thing

Oh wait....that was when the Republicans were calling the shots

Lets see...

You're forgetting the 24 resolutions condemning the war in Iraq but refusing to cut off funding. This is because the Democrats have no capacity to lead, only to obstruct.

The problem for the GOP is that they have no candidates, no platform and have a Tea Party hanging over their necks

All driving the party to the right where they can't sustain a constituency

Last edited:
Nope, BUT you guys sure blame Obama for EVERYTHING since he has been in office, why shouldn't our commander and chief in the last administration get the blame?

Equal opportunity bashing, seems only fair.....? ;)

also, I thought the republicans in congress were PROUD of all of their filibusters and Motions to Recommit that have kept the democrats from passing over 80% of their legislation proposed.....? Have the republicans stalled the Democrats will, or not?

Care

Good GRIEF!!!

Looked in what we who are based in reality call a MIRROR?!?

You fuktards are STILL blaming BUSH & Co.,

EIGHTEEN MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!!!

It's EVERYONE'S fault!

Do you really Not Get THAT?

Our gov has fucked up, BIG TIME,

and it isn't the Repug's nor the DimRats that did it!

IT WAS ALL OF 'EM!

Cripes. Okay. Just THINK "feel good",

but, Please?

Leave the Voting to others,

mmm'kay?

Last edited:
The problem for the GOP is that they have no candidates, no platform and have a te Party hanging over their necks

I think the Dems are going to be voted out of Congress by a non-existent constituency.

The problem for the GOP is that they have no candidates, no platform and have a te Party hanging over their necks

I think the Dems are going to be voted out of Congress by a non-existent constituency.

We shall see how the GOP candidates stand up when they have to defend their platforms and accomplishments

GOP still lags the Democrats in funding and the Tea Baggers are starting to drag them down

Can the GOP be saved from themselves???

We shall see how the GOP candidates stand up when they have to defend their platforms and accomplishments

GOP still lags the Democrats in funding and the Tea Baggers are starting to drag them down

They dont, s0n. All they have to do is ask,, Are you better off now than you were four years ago?

They dont, s0n. All they have to do is ask,, Are you better off now than you were four years ago?

Actually, they have to ask

Are you better off than you were two years ago? And to even a casual observer the answer is

Hell Yes!

Are you better off than you were two years ago? And to even a casual observer the answer is

Hell Yes!

Unemployment rate 2008: 5.8%
Unemployment rate 2010: 9.6%

But don't let facts stand in the way of your argument. You never do anyway.

Did I mention it was Bush's fault?

Nope, BUT you guys sure blame Obama for EVERYTHING since he has been in office, why shouldn't our commander and chief in the last administration get the blame?

Equal opportunity bashing, seems only fair.....? ;)

also, I thought the republicans in congress were PROUD of all of their filibusters and Motions to Recommit that have kept the democrats from passing over 80% of their legislation proposed.....? Have the republicans stalled the Democrats will, or not?

Care

Who else to blame but the guy in office? Bush? Oh... wait.....

Hell Yes!

LOL

And where was that unemployment rate going? The rate almost doubled in the last year of Bush.

Where is the rate going now? It has dropped .7% this year

How about job losses ?

Two years ago we were losing 400,000 jobs a month
We are have had positive job growth for four consecutive months

Stock Market

Two years ago, it was in the midst of a 7000 point drop
It is now up 3000 points

Hell Yes!

LOL

And where was that unemployment rate going? The rate almost doubled in the last year of Bush.

Where is the rate going now? It has dropped .7% this year

How about job losses ?

Two years ago we were losing 400,000 jobs a month
We are have had positive job growth for four consecutive months

Stock Market

Two years ago, it was in the midst of a 7000 point drop
It is now up 3000 points

Where is the rate going? Into the shitter. Even the White House is predicting rates over 9% for the foreseeable future.
Positive job growth has occurred only because of the census. Watch the rate sink back down when those jobs are done.
Are you better off now than you were 4, or even 2 years ago?

Forum List

Back