Dems dare GOP to side with Big Oil

NO! Not the best policy; usually, but given the stupidity of the RW and the power of the RW media, we may have to hit bottom before reason replaces emotion and American can again be put on a course of success.

Heaven forbid we have oil. Those evil evil people providing us with gasoline to drive our cars, and plastics to store our food, and cosmetics to make our loved ones feel better about themselves despite being beautiful without them.

if you democrats don't think the whole world can see you demonizing everything and everyone in the country then you are just plain stupid.. Have you parked your car yet? Have you removed the battery? No? I thought not.

Dems want to have their cake and eat it, too...i.e. they want to merge safety and need.

Reps want to have their cake and fuck the environment because they only care about their own comfort.

Dems want to have their cake and eat it, too...i.e. they want to merge safety and need.

Reps want to have their cake and fuck the environment because they only care about their own comfort.

You honestly think we just wake up and think up plans to destroy the environment?

Heaven forbid we have oil. Those evil evil people providing us with gasoline to drive our cars, and plastics to store our food, and cosmetics to make our loved ones feel better about themselves despite being beautiful without them.

Yeah, you're right. Good thing this isn't about getting rid of oil, eh?

You honestly think we just wake up and think up plans to destroy the environment?

No, you just support policies which fuck it in the name of profits for big business.

Yeah. I'm just a hate monger wanting my neighbors to keep their jobs and to be able to support their children. What on earth am I thinking for wanting people to survive?

I think the Dems should boycott all oil products.

That means no PCs.....no cell-phones.....no cars....no transportation other then walking....no makeup.....no plastics of any kind.

GO FOR IT!!!

No, you just support policies which fuck it in the name of profits for big business.

Yeah. I'm just a hate monger wanting my neighbors to keep their jobs and to be able to support their children. What on earth am I thinking for wanting people to survive?

Oh, it's just about jobs?

If the environment gets screwed badly enough, that can hurt people's survival, too. There are fishermen whose livliehoods are being hurt right now. I'm sure other people's jobs are being hurt by what just happened, too.

If the environment gets screwed badly enough, that can hurt people's survival, too. There are fishermen whose livliehoods are being hurt right now. I'm sure other people's jobs are being hurt by what just happened, too.

Obama and the Dems are gonna assure that no US company can drill off-shore again.

China....and Vietnam can drill away.

They will make sure you don't know this.

Obama and the Dems are gonna assure that no US company can drill off-shore again.

China....and Vietnam can drill away.

They will make sure you don't know this.

Besides how you know this, what does this have to do with what I said concerning jobs being hurt by this disaster?

Nope. It's much more than that. It's people having warm heat on a cold night. It's people having food in Supermarkets. It's advances in medicine using petroleum based products.

You want to destroy the economy completely? You want people dying?

Nope. It's much more than that. It's people having warm heat on a cold night. It's people having food in Supermarkets. It's advances in medicine using petroleum based products.

You want to destroy the economy completely? You want people dying?

Yes, actually they do. Their solution to high gas prices? Walk! Take mass transit! Never mind that you live out on Iowa where there is no mass transit. That's your problem, you flyover people. You should be living in NY. You should be bringing us coffee.
You want to live a decent American lifestyle? Fuck you! Look at Nancy Pelosi and her world where artists can work without worrying about paying for healthcare. What other crazy out of touch motherfucker could come up with fairy shit like that? She is one whacked out bitch, and she's calling the shots for the Dems.
Because the Democrats are the party of Fuck You.

Here is the slippery slope that Republicans are walking.

The Plum Line - Dems: We'll dare GOP to side with Big Oil

Oil companies are already responsible for cleaning up their oil spills-:cuckoo:

BUT WHO REALLY PAYS--Regardless of what government mandates are in place--if oil gets stuck with any bills--it will be reflected in the price they charge US---:eusa_whistle:

This is just another political ploy--which means more taxpayer dollars wasted by a bunch of dumb-ass politicians in Washington D.C.

Democrats want safety?

Is Obama no longer a Democrat?

Suckling said in a statement that MMS officials have “learned absolutely nothing from this national catastrophe. (MMS) is still illegally exempting dangerous offshore drilling projects in the Gulf of Mexico from all environmental review. It is outrageous and unacceptable.”

The BP drilling plan approved April 6, 2010, for the site that is now the cause of the Gulf disaster, says that “a scenario for a potential blowout of the well from which BP would expect to have the highest volume of liquid hydrocarbons is not required for the operations proposed in this EP.”

MMS approved a different BP drilling plan on May 5, 2010, providing the similar “Blowout Scenario,” stating: “Information not required for activities proposed in this Initial Exploration Plan."

Interior Department Continues to Issue ?Categorical Exclusions? for Oil Drilling, Administration Official Acknowledges - Political Punch

The decision by the department's Minerals Management Service (MMS) to give BP's lease at Deepwater Horizon a "categorical exclusion" from the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) on April 6, 2009 -- and BP's lobbying efforts just 11 days before the explosion to expand those exemptions -- show that neither federal regulators nor the company anticipated an accident of the scale of the one unfolding in the gulf.

washingtonpost.com

Forum List

Back