Dems continue to debate themselves (The female gender is a pre-existing condition)

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
All DNC, I keep hearing them debate whether being a woman is a pre existing condition. Republicans don't have this belief, but apparently it's an issue for democrats.

Oh, it's a pre-existing condition all right.

Full of mentrual pains, first trimester nausea, and strech marks.

But ONLY a MAN would complain about it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, just channeling my inner liberal. :D (Had to do it)

BUT SERIOUSLY, the entire line, "pre-existing" condition is supposed to make it out like women are VICTIMS simply for being born.

But the convention that has this as their theme uses HORNDOG CLINTON as their KEY NOTE SPEAKER?????????

The RAPIST IN CHIEF?

The SEXUAL HARRASSER IN CHIEF?

The ADULTERER IN CHIEF?

And then they honor the man the memory of Ted Kennedy WHO LEFT A WOMAN TO DROWN!!!!!!!!

Who laughs why Chris Dodd picks up a helpless waitress and drunkenly throws her on Ted Kennedy and then jumps on, so they can have a waitress sandwich?????????

How ludicrous can you get???????

I swear, liberals are so damn self-righteous, they can't even begin to see how ludicrous and ODIOUS they appear to everyone else.

If being a woman is a pre-existing condition, THEN THE SOLUTION IS VOTING OUT THE PARTY THAT HONORS THESE PREDATORS!!!!!!!

Vote Republican this November!

Last edited:
Serious question, I missed most of the DNC, so what "fear rhetoric"?

That somehow being a woman is considered a pre-existing condition. As far as I'm aware, that is not part of the Republican platform. Yet, they gave a lot of speeches that put it in those terms.

Serious question, I missed most of the DNC, so what "fear rhetoric"?

That somehow being a woman is considered a pre-existing condition. As far as I'm aware, that is not part of the Republican platform. Yet, they gave a lot of speeches that put it in those terms.

You notice they took GOD out of the platform, but they don't want to talk about it.

Dick Durbin just became hysterical when a reporter asked him about it. I guess they don't want the general public to notice.

I had no idea insurance companies were all run by democrats.

That's what this is about? Okay__ I vote that males and females have to pay the same price for mammograms.

Under ObamaCare, that would be $0.
Same with prostate screening and other preventive care exams.

Too bad rw's refuse to educate themselves. But, its not too late for you to go to the links I have posted in the past ...

google Kaiser timeline

Or, just continue with stupid name calling.

I had no idea insurance companies were all run by democrats.

That's what this is about? Okay__ I vote that males and females have to pay the same price for mammograms.

Under ObamaCare, that would be $0.
Same with prostate screening and other preventive care exams.

Too bad rw's refuse to educate themselves. But, its not too late for you to go to the links I have posted in the past ...

google Kaiser timeline

Or, just continue with stupid name calling.

Oh yea__ under Obama, the laws of economics no longer exist.

Healthcare is not a luxury, and hasnt been since Reagan made it illegal for hospitals to turn away the sick.

Decent healthcare is a luxury. That's never gonna change.

I'm ok with that, it's my opinion you get what you pay for.

That's on the consumer side__ but on the systematic side when you give money for nothing then you create greater inefficiencies. We all know in advance that Obamacare defies sound economic principles (just as medicare did).

I dont think Obamacare solves our problems, its a band-aid on a bleeding wound. However I'm hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

We simply can't keep pretending things are working fine, when our heathcare costs are astronomical, less and less people have access, and we don't even have the best rates compared to other western countries.

Forum List

Back