Dems Claiming only Parts of Obama Care can be Repealed with Reconciliation

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Really?

Now we have Democrats claiming only the Mandate Can Be Repealed with a 51 Vote Majority.

Problem.

THEY PASSED the entire bill using Reconciliation, Passed with 51 Votes, should be able to be struck down with 51 Votes.

You reap what you sew.

Really?

Now we have Democrats claiming only the Mandate Can Be Repealed with a 51 Vote Majority.

Problem.

THEY PASSED the entire bill using Reconciliation, Passed with 51 Votes, should be able to be struck down with 51 Votes.

You reap what you sew.

Democrats like it their way and their way only, they can break the rules, when they walk out its patriotic and if they want u to pass something, they can bribe or just force u to vote on it and who cares what u think.

They have rules to, u just dont know them so accept it as is.

Really?

Problem.

You reap what you sew.

How will you get 51 votes?

Really?

Problem.

You reap what you sew.

No kidding, the right wing thugs think they run the place. Idiots

Really?

Problem.

You reap what you sew.

Well Retaking the senate would of course need to happen first DUH.

Really?

Problem.

You reap what you sew.

No kidding, the right wing thugs think they run the place. Idiots

No the left wing Thugs still run that Place, and have made sure NOTHING has gotten done since 2010. Thanks you Harry Reid

However we have these things called elections. The Democrats have twice as many Senate seats up for Grabs as Republicans. It's not at all crazy to think they could end up controlling it.

:)

Really?

Problem.

You reap what you sew.

Well Retaking the senate would of course need to happen first DUH.

No one is repealing the affordable care act. Get over it, the GOP got their asses royally handed to them.

I see none of these Libs want to even address the actual question in this Thread.

How can Dems Be Claiming only parts of Obama Care are subject to 51 Vote Repeal, when they forced the Final Version through with out debate, or even time to read it, BY USING RECONCILIATION, and only needed 51 Votes.

I mean how hypocritical can you be. We passed it with 51 Votes, But you need 60 to Repeal. lol

To Funny

I see none of these Libs want to even address the actual question in this Thread.

How can Dems Be Claiming only parts of Obama Care are subject to 51 Vote Repeal, when they forced the Final Version through with out debate, or even time to read it, BY USING RECONCILIATION, and only needed 51 Votes.

I mean how hypocritical can you be. We passed it with 51 Votes, But you need 60 to Repeal. lol

To Funny

The affordable care act passed the senate with 60 votes :cuckoo:

No one wanted this bill before, they will want it even less now that they know it involves the biggest tax hike in American History.

No one wanted this bill before, they will want it even less now that they know it involves the biggest tax hike in American History.

How much will each person's taxes be going up by? :eusa_think:

Did you even read the Bill. Know about any of the Taxes in it? The Premium Tax? Multiple Taxes on Businesses, 700 Dollars if you can't afford Insurance.

And that is not even talking about the Demands put on states to Increase Medicaid Spending, with only the first year paid for. Then the States have to come up with the Funding, Which of course means they will have to Raise taxes, and Obama can sit back and pretend it's not his fault. lol

Did you even read the Bill. Know about any of the Taxes in it? The Premium Tax? Multiple Taxes on Businesses, 700 Dollars if you can't afford Insurance.

And that is not even talking about the Demands put on states to Increase Medicaid Spending, with only the first year paid for. Then the States have to come up with the Funding, Which of course means they will have to Raise taxes, and Obama can sit back and pretend it's not his fault. lol

So everyone in america's taxes are going up by $700? Were is the link to that?

wait and see

These Jack asses must be just like the People who Swore to America that MC would only cost x Amount of Dollars.

I am sure back then people said, it would cost MUCH MUCH more and it's defenders were like Prove it.

If only we could have gone 25 Years into the Future to show them it ended up costing over 60 Times per capita more than they swore it would.

lol

Look, it isn't going to be repealed it isn't going to be heavily revised. The republicans are just chest beating. We got the federal bank, income tax, and now Obamacare under democrat leadership and NONE of that has gone away. Medicare and Medicaid, we know they are going broke but we keep on keeping on. Social Security, we stole so much from it that too will have to be financed by the toil of our grandchildren. I can't think of one government program that once instituted went away no matter how flawed.

Look, it isn't going to be repealed it isn't going to be heavily revised. The republicans are just chest beating. We got the federal bank, income tax, and now Obamacare under democrat leadership and NONE of that has gone away. Medicare and Medicaid, we know they are going broke but we keep on keeping on. Social Security, we stole so much from it that too will have to be financed by the toil of our grandchildren. I can't think of one government program that once instituted went away no matter how flawed.

None of those things were still hated by 65% of the people 4 years later, and so vulnerable to repeal.

The Situation simply is not the Same.

I don't actually want to see Repeal, I want to see it changed. Parts of it make a lot of Sense, others simply wont work. What we need is a Real Compromise not this Crap that was shoved down our Throats. A combination of the Good ideas in Obama Care, With the Multiple Ideas the other side have suggested that target lowering Costs. I want everyone to have access to Care, But I don't want to see the quality of Care suffer, or this Country Drowned in Unsustainable Debt to Achieve it, and I think Absent the Hyper Partisan Atmosphere in DC, We could do Better.

Now, I don't expect Partisanship to Go away, but I do think when your Choices are 4 More years of a Divisive, Partisan President, or a Very Moderate almost Liberal Republican, the second one is much more likely to lead to less Partisanship than the first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back