Dems Cancel Outdoor Rally. Can't Fill It, But Claim It's Weather Related

Well, if they screw up bad enough, perhaps they can change these numbers. Then again, if Romney and Ryan keep talking, maybe not.

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups
You sure about that?
How sure?
Enough to put your money where your mindless, partisan-bigot mouth is?

I'll bet you a year-long ban that The Obama won't carry 332 or more EV.
I looked at that map and agree. It's a fluffer and ignores how angry the American voter base is at Obama and his minions over their overspending tax dollars, hiding information from the public using the press to not tell stuff, for Obama pissing off their congresscritters, and in general, creating a jobless climate in which their family's college graduate can't get a job for 3 years after graduating from college in a field that closed up due to Obama abusing the energy companies and landing us $4. a gallon gas to eat up what little of the budget is left after exorbitantly-priced foodstuffs are bought.

Obama is making America poor by overspending.

1.9+ million people in the Charlotte metro area.
8.8% unemployment in the Charlotte metro area.
Equals 167,200 unemployed people with no job to go to.
Assume that half of them are democrats and you have 83,600 available people.
Yet they can't fill a stadium, and that doesn't include the employed people that took the day off to attend.
I'm guessing that Mr Obama isn't going to take NC this year when a liberal city (Charlotte) carried his election in NC last year.

They are claiming that the GOP convention was a total mess.

Fist the God,Jerusalem thing now they can't fill a stadium
next they got Bubba and Biden is gonna give a speech...
This might be fun after all

Did anyone see the look on Antonio Villaraigosa's face when they had to take the yea's and nay's 3 times and then called it a 2/3's majority. I was laughing my ass off on that one.
He didn't even believe it.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
1.9+ million people in the Charlotte metro area.
8.8% unemployment in the Charlotte metro area.
Equals 167,200 unemployed people with no job to go to.
Assume that half of them are democrats and you have 83,600 available people.
Yet they can't fill a stadium, and that doesn't include the employed people that took the day off to attend.
I'm guessing that Mr Obama isn't going to take NC this year when a liberal city (Charlotte) carried his election in NC last year.

Yet, the democrat spin machine drones on...and on...and on....methinks I see the first signs of liberal democrat panic. Stay tuned, folks, because the fun may be just beginning!:lol::lol:

I'm honestly shocked that the racists and hopeless zealots that flocked to Denver have not repeated themselves. I guess it kinda sucks when your credit cards are maxed out b/c you have no job.

Earlier, Andrea Mitchel said they had 65,000 tickets gone and 19 thousand more "weighted". They canceled a Cubs game here in Chicago. Thunderstorms. Just like there. Safety first.

Isn't it amazing how diverse the Democratic Party is? All those different kinds of Americans are amazing to watch. Loved the Indians with the dot on the forehead. I like the Sikhs with the turbans. The very young and the very old. The Asians and Hispanics. Seemed like all the races were there along with every class of American people. It was just wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier, Andrea Mitchel said they had 65,000 tickets gone and 19 thousand more "weighted". They canceled a Cubs game here in Chicago. Thunderstorms. Just like there. Safety first.

Isn't it amazing how diverse the Democratic Party is? All those different kinds of Americans are amazing to watch. Loved the Indians with the dot on the forehead. I like the Sikhs with the turbans. The very young and the very old. The Asians and Hispanics. Seemed like all the races were there along with every class of American people. It was just wonderful.

Is that what they said? It's no secret that place was not going to get filled and they were desperate to bus anyone there.

And no Cubs games have been canceled liar.

Cubs Schedule | cubs.com: Schedule

Well, if they screw up bad enough, perhaps they can change these numbers. Then again, if Romney and Ryan keep talking, maybe not.

I can make one of those maps too.

I call em Real Clear Nonsense.

They have Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Florida and Nevada (and Virginia) marked for Obama. Never mind the fact that polls show Romney ahead in those states.

Is that what they said? It's no secret that place was not going to get filled and they were desperate to bus anyone there.

I never said they canceled the Cubs game today. But they are always canceling Cubs games due to thunderstorms. You don't want people sitting out there during a Chicago thunderstorm. I live right across the street from Wrigley Field.

Obama's convention speech being moved indoors - News - Boston.com

‘‘We’re dealing with a warm, unstable air mass, so you can never absolutely say it’s not going to rain or storm,’’ said National Weather Service meteorologist Bryan McAvoy.

It has rained every day since Saturday in Charlotte. Strong storms brought downpours of nearly an inch Monday and Tuesday.

---------------

What is it with these right wingers and their constant need for a good "conspiracy"?

I never said they canceled the Cubs game today. But they are always canceling Cubs games due to thunderstorms. You don't want people sitting out there during a Chicago thunderstorm. I live right across the street from Wrigley Field.

You inferred that a Cubs game was recently canceled. And I'm a baseball fan. I've NEVER seen a game canceled due to thunderstorms.

Hey, genius, baseball is not football, they don't play in the rain, even if there is no lightning.

Democrats have a severely impaired ability to make a judgment call. They have lost concepts like planning.

You sure about that?
How sure?
Enough to put your money where your mindless, partisan-bigot mouth is?

I'll bet you a year-long ban that The Obama won't carry 332 or more EV.

Well? Gonna take me up on this?

Obama's convention speech being moved indoors - News - Boston.com

‘‘We’re dealing with a warm, unstable air mass, so you can never absolutely say it’s not going to rain or storm,’’ said National Weather Service meteorologist Bryan McAvoy.

It has rained every day since Saturday in Charlotte. Strong storms brought downpours of nearly an inch Monday and Tuesday.

---------------

What is it with these right wingers and their constant need for a good "conspiracy"?

Rain or shine, Obama to address Democratic convention outdoors - latimes.com
Obama’s Thursday address at Bank of America Stadium will go on “rain or shine,” campaign manager Jim Messina said Tuesday

Obama camp: Bank of America Stadium,
Bring your ponchos. President Barack Obama will formally accept the Democratic nomination on Thursday outdoors in Bank of America Stadium, "rain or shine," his re-election campaign manager said Tuesday.

DNC events at Bank of America Stadium will go on, rain or shine - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC
On the last night of the Convention, President Barack Obama will speak at Bank of America Stadium, which is an open-air venue. Friday, the DNCC said the event will happen rain or shine.

What is is with lying?

Forum List

Back