Dems - call for an up or down vote on unemployment NOW!

I agree,how can you compete with a country that makes/forces/ use whatever word makes you happy someone to work a 14 hr day 7 days a weeks for $5.00 a day. Compare that with the union worker who might want to work a 35 hr work week at $28.00 per hr. with 4 weeks vacation unlimited sick days 2 personal days and have their pension paid for by the company as well as health care benefits for the worker even after the employee retires.

I've watched the 700 Club many times strictly for the entertainment value.

Once, when Jerry Falwell was still alive, he was a guest. It was hilarious watching Pat and Jerry talk about how much better the US would become if everyone were "forced" to become Christian. Overnight, there would be no more dissension with everyone rejoicing to Gawd.

Of course, there would be some necessary bloodshed. After Jerry left, I'm thinking Pat's "handlers" got to him. Because he wanted it clear that he wasn't supporting "forced conversion", he just mused how good it would be if everyone were Christian.

bullfucking shit.....entertainment value my ass.....you take every fucking thing those assholes spout and then come here and tell us how EVERY fucking Republican in the Country believes their nonsense......thanks for actually admitting where your main source of information comes from Dean.....you never admitted this before.....now we know.....DEAN is a closet Right Wing Christian....dont deny it....if you hated these guys you would not be able to watch these Dicks for no longer then a Minute or so....cant say im surprised....your OBSESION with these people reveals a lot about you.....

I wish Democrats would quit screwing around.

They still have the house majority. CALL FOR AN UP OR DOWN VOTE ON UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS. Make the Republicans block that so everyone can see how they support the middle class.

AND YES, IT'S JUST THAT EASY!

Your an idiot...you know as well as I do (although, your too much of a partisan wingnut to admit it) that the republicans just want it paid for. By way of unused TARP funds, by way of the money that GM paid back, not by going further into debt. Funny how the libtoids don't want to use funds readily available through these sources, but they just want to add it to the debt. Don't be a moron you damn fool! :evil:

In order for that to happen the Demolibs would have to actually DO something rather than simply giving the appearance of caring.
By not doing something they can blame the other party by saying, "They would block it anyway".
99 weeks is enough.
We can't spur the economy by paying people not to work.

Does permanent dependency on government make them middle class again?

So you support moving jobs to China?

I do when the dem congress sits on free trade bills forcing say Caterpillar to pay a 16% tariff to ship their products ,made by UNION employees here to say, Colombia?

Guess who's opening a plant in china? there ya go champ, your hate game is never that simple is it?

The free trade bill Obama just signed ballyhooing his global savvy with South Korea has been ready to go for 3 years...but the dem congress said no.

So now all of sudden its a great thing eh? :lol:In the time between now and 3 years ago S. Korea signed free trade deals with who? Why don't you guess. That was and is markets, bus. and money lost to American exporters....

Does permanent dependency on government make them middle class again?

So you support moving jobs to China?

I do when the dem congress sits on free trade bills forcing say Caterpillar to pay a 16% tariff to ship their products ,made by UNION employees here to say, Colombia?

Guess who's opening a plant in china? there ya go champ, your hate game is never that simple is it?

The free trade bill Obama just signed ballyhooing his global savvy with South Korea has been ready to go for 3 years...but the dem congress said no.

So now all of sudden its a great thing eh? :lol:In the time between now and 3 years ago S. Korea signed free trade deals with who? Why don't you guess. That was and is markets, bus. and money lost to American exporters....

Attachments

• $KelsoBURN2.jpg
    $KelsoBURN2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 62
According to Pat Robertson on the 700 club a few minutes ago the republicans in the senate have vowed to block all leglislation untill all of the Bush tax cuts are extended.

Robertson being the fine christian that he is was thrilled about it.

Yeah I did not change the channel fast enough after "The Santa Claus" went off.

So you feel that legislation like DADT and the Dream Act are more important than the economy. They are asking that the focus be on the tax cuts extension as Jan 1 is rapidly approaching. The Dems have been dragging their feet on this for months; so tell me what is wrong with holding the Dems feet to the fire and get the most important piece of legislation to this country passed? Regardless of who stated this, you disagree?
Politicians have proven to be inept at multitasking and at the rate both sides are going, this could end up messy. If they would put aside their never ending quest for more power and their vitriol, the promises getting things done may happen.

I wish Democrats would quit screwing around.

They still have the house majority. CALL FOR AN UP OR DOWN VOTE ON UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS. Make the Republicans block that so everyone can see how they support the middle class.

AND YES, IT'S JUST THAT EASY!

Don't you think they would if they really cared about anyone but themselves? I keep telling you that both politicians are the same, and you keep wondering why your hero Democrats are just like the Republican scumbags.

No bill supporting the middle class would get through the Senate. Republicans squat on the middle class. We expect that. It's nothing new.

But in the House, Democrats still have the majority. Bring an up or down vote on unemployment benefits up for a vote since they still control the agenda. You would get the Democrats supporting the middle class and the Republicans, once again, squatting on the middle class, but it would leave the emperor without any clothes.

Then, once it's passed the house, it could be brought up in front of the Senate. Then you would have all the house Republicans having squatted on the middle class as usual, and the Senate Republicans with their "filibuster minority" who would vote against the middle class once again.

At the very least, we could all take another good, long look at the Republican contempt for the non millionaires.

Just now on "Last Word" a Republican Congressman was asked, "How many millionaires were in his district"? He said, "Uh, well, I suppose there must be some".

You see, this fucker is supporting millionaires over the middle class and he didn't even know if there were any in his district. Who the fuck is he supporting?

I want to hear Republicans SAY they support the Middle Class and follow that up with some substance. But we ALL know that is NOT going to happen.

There are more rich Democrats in Congress than rich Republicans, including Harry "Fixed Income" Reid. That reminds me, did Kerry ever pay his taxes on the little boat?

Forum List

Back