Dems Busing in People for Obama Speech

I wonder if there are any leaving from Chicago? I would love to go. But it's a very long ride. Lot of lucky people going to see the best president we've had in a long time. Glad he's finally standing up to Republicans. He just couldn't believe how willing they are to damage the country. Guess he finally gets it.

In 2008, Obama easily filled an 84.000 stadium in Denver to give his acceptance speech. Today, it sounds like they are hard pressed to fill a smaller one and are having to bus people in from throughout North and South Carolina. Quite telling.

Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

They could use those same buses to shuttle people to the nearest DMV to get a valid ID. They claim some people just can't get one, so they must know where they are and have talked to them, right? So, help them out.

I wonder what other amenities the people will receive for taking time from their busy schedules to hop on the bus. Perhaps a little bonus in their next welfare checks or a free meal and cigarettes.

Seems everything is always orchestrated with Obama. People will be required to show ID to get in any Dem function and they'll be screened to ensure only ass-kissers are among the crowd. He doesn't do press conferences where reporters are allowed to ask whatever they want. It's all scripted these days. What is he so afraid of?

I read that he mentioned he wouldn't participate in any presidential debates. I hope this isn't true, though I don't think teleprompters should be allowed if he shows up.

So worried about other people you are huh? Of course simple logic will destroy this moronic nonesense you posted.

If they are riding the bus why would they need Id in the form of a license? How do you purpose they pay for said Item? Maybe they should use their EBT card in order to pay for it?
Somehow i doubt you would be ok with this. See then they become a real threat. you have zero room to whine because now they what you require in order to vote the other way you do.

See the problem yet? They are valid in your eyes and they are destroying the nation. They are not valid and they are destroying the nation by mooching.

See thats the problem with people like you. There is no acceptance of things.
No matter what is done you will complain.

now onto your other crap. Everything always seems orchestrated according to you. Well no shit you would think this. You are one of those retards who see's a conspiracy in everything your political adversary does. Yet will defend the same policies of people of the same cloth.

You do realize people need to show id regardless of it being Reagan, Bush, Clinton or Obama correct? I mean this is the President we are talking about, and we can't just let in any crazy person. How this is an issue really shows how fucking insane you are,your zero respect for the seat regardless of who is in it, and a danger to society.

You need to be locked up with a white jacket and rubber room.

furthermore its been documented Bush screened his crowds. This is not a new notion for these things to happen. Obama does it and its the never before heard of agenda that is out to destroy our nation.

Fuck you, fuck your life, and go fuck your stupid "opinion".

I wonder if there are any leaving from Chicago? I would love to go. But it's a very long ride. Lot of lucky people going to see the best president we've had in a long time. Glad he's finally standing up to Republicans. He just couldn't believe how willing they are to damage the country. Guess he finally gets it.

good lil solider.

Did you kiss your picture of him today?
:lol:

Did you kiss your picture of him today?
:lol:

I think he crushed it in his sleep, hope the frame didn't damage the waterbed. :D

I'd love to go see the President speak at the Convention...by plane, train or automobile.

Why they always gotta have these things during an election season when I can't go? :D

(I still donated for a chance to win a trip...work would have to let me go if I WON a trip, right?)

According to what I heard on the news tonight, his big speech may very well get rained out. I think that would be so damned funny... They have predicted thunderstorms for Thursday. I think that would be a hoot. Spend all that money to bus in paid supporters and then have the whole deal rained out. Sweet.
The crowd will turn out in the rain with umbrellas and raincoats.

Which is probably a wise choice given the amount of BS that's going to be coming from that stage.

Sounds like they're considering moving the venue from Bank of America stadium, which holds 74,000 people to Time Warner Arena, which holds just a little over 21,000. That's quite a downgrade.

Democrats set to move Obama's big speech from 74,000-seater outdoor stadium to 20,000-seater indoor arena | Mail Online

Oh yea, I heard they were downsizing to be more in touch with the crowds. :eusa_shhh:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/10/us/politics/campaign-events-for-president-obama-are-not-drawing-crowds-like-2008.html?_r=2

Thats been the theme this election from Team Obama: We want smaller crowds because security will be easier and it makes for more intimate settings.
Do these people really think we're that fucking stupid?

Thats been the theme this election from Team Obama: We want smaller crowds because security will be easier and it makes for more intimate settings.
Do these people really think we're that fucking stupid?

Many of his supporters are.

Forum List

Back