Dems buck Obama on water rule

Why exactly should it be illegal to dam a creek on your property?

Check the various water laws that have existed over the past centuries.

Which, notably, Obama did not invent, hence it's odd that he gets blamed for them. HereWeGoAgain, being that the stupid is particularly strong in him, thinks that anyone not blaming Obama is a brownshirt.

Seriously, why are all of you ODSers such bedwetting morons? Is there an entrance exam that you fail if you aren't freakin' stupid enough?

All this blathering and you didnt answer the question.

Which, notably, Obama did not invent, hence it's odd that he gets blamed for them. HereWeGoAgain, being that the stupid is particularly strong in him, thinks that anyone not blaming Obama is a brownshirt.

Seriously, why are all of you ODSers such bedwetting morons? Is there an entrance exam that you fail if you aren't freakin' stupid enough?

The problem with the EPA's new regulations isn't that they give the EPA control over a creek. They also give the EPA control over your land if a temporary puddle appears on it after a rainstorm.

The problem with the EPA's new regulations isn't that they give the EPA control over a creek. They also give the EPA control over your land if a temporary puddle appears on it after a rainstorm.

I have a real problem with the creek. That puddle will eventually dry up.

the comments with the article don't support the "dems" so someones crystal ball is out of whack

The majority of those comments you referred to are from grumpy cons.
The majority of Americans do support the Clean Water Rule.

No "crystal ball" needed or used

But you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

You aren't the knower of all Americans and what they like or who is or isn't "grumpy CONS". and If you don't know what this is about.... please don't make stupid statements and just go bow to your shrine of the government and Democrat party

when someone is clearly a conservative (like you) and they are obviously upset about something they don't like, then it's pretty easy to identify them as 'grumpy'

btw... "you aren't the knower of all Americans" either (duh)

and calling people stupid doesn't make you right, it just means you like to insult people.
or maybe you insult people when you don't have any real information or facts to share ?

[

when someone is clearly a conservative (like you) and they are obviously upset about something they don't like, then it's pretty easy to identify them as 'grumpy'

and calling people stupid doesn't make you right, it just means you like to insult people.
or maybe you insult people when you don't have any real information or facts to share ?[/QUOTE]

good grief, see ya duck duck

[

or maybe you insult people when you don't have any real information or facts to share ?

good grief, see ya duck duck[/QUOTE]

yes ..."good grief" indeed !
smell ya later staph / steph

[

good grief, see ya duck duck[/QUOTE]
Calling you stupid is not insulting just reminding you that according to the Democratic Party consultant Gruber by being a progressive you have identified yourself as being stupid in the eyes of those you support.

We just went back to the same law that existed under Reagan, before the Republicans progressively gutted water laws.

I'm guessing the ODS kooks weren't informed of that by their masters, being that they're not shrieking about what a tyrant Reagan was.

The laws are stricter than what we had under Reagan. Why should we need new regulations when the old ones are still in place? The EPA wants to use this law to steal people's property. That's based on their record, not paranoia.

we tried to warn people about putting in Obama. and every bit of it has been BROUGHT down on us. starting with the IRS and on down. he's used our government as a WEAPON against us and anyone who doesn't BOW to him...just horrible we have another year and a half to suffer with him
How are you suffering exactly?

I'm paying $750/mo for an insurance policy with a $13,500 deductible and it doesn't pay a cent for doctor visits.

No you don't. I mean, unless you're stupid.

[

good grief, see ya duck duck
Calling you stupid is not insulting just reminding you that according to the Democratic Party consultant Gruber by being a progressive you have identified yourself as being stupid in the eyes of those you support.[/QUOTE]

ha!
now you are just being silly.
(I guess you have to do what you are best at)

We just went back to the same law that existed under Reagan, before the Republicans progressively gutted water laws.

I'm guessing the ODS kooks weren't informed of that by their masters, being that they're not shrieking about what a tyrant Reagan was.

The laws are stricter than what we had under Reagan. Why should we need new regulations when the old ones are still in place? The EPA wants to use this law to steal people's property. That's based on their record, not paranoia.

we tried to warn people about putting in Obama. and every bit of it has been BROUGHT down on us. starting with the IRS and on down. he's used our government as a WEAPON against us and anyone who doesn't BOW to him...just horrible we have another year and a half to suffer with him

I'm paying $750/mo for an insurance policy with a $13,500 deductible and it doesn't pay a cent for doctor visits.

Nope, I didn't vote for Obama. That's what I pay.

Nope, I didn't vote for Obama. That's what I pay.

Then you're stupid and paying too much or you're Jim Bob Duggar with 2 dozen mouths to feed. Either way, it's on you.

Forum List

Back