Dems booing God during their convention

A minority each protested the majority affirmation for supporting God and Israel in the platform.

If you can't win LIE about it it...

No, nobody booed God or Jerusalem

No, nobody booed God or Jerusalem | New York Daily News

And so, the "Nay"s booed the procedure, which asked them for their opinion and then ignored it.

They did not boo Jerusalem. They did not boo God.

Bullshit. The most certainly did. They did not want the changes (including God and Jerusalem) and booed when they did not get their way.

Bunch of spoiled little fuckwads.

They were just wanting to keep church and state separated - as they should be.

Good thing the founders wrote shit down.
Guess they anticipated Duhhh-khota's off the charts ignorance.

Knowledge is your friend. Learn what the founders really wrote down.

Constitutional Topic: The Constitution and Religion - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

I don't recall anyone in this thread saying the US was founded on Christianity. I DO believe it was founded with a firm belief and reliance on God, as indicated in the Declaration of Independence.

Perhaps when you're done dancing around the fire and yelling, you can go look up the text, Shitting Bull.

They were just wanting to keep church and state separated - as they should be.

Cussing doesn't make you more intelligent makes it seem like you are less intelligent with a limited vocabulary.

And offering nothing to the conversation makes it seem you are less intelligent. congrats.

Watched it many times now. It is blatantly obvious that they were booing because they did not get their way. Spin all you want. No one with a brain believes you.

I see it differently and I see what these writers and spreaders are trying to do. They are trying to get the extreme christian right winger audience all upset and I am sure we will see it splattered all over their websites and Sunday sermons soon.

of COURSE you do. I would expect nothing less of a libtard stooge like you. Carry on, dunsel.

Most people with the lowest IQ try to intimate and insult to look as though they are smarter than they are. Carry on! :salute:

Knowledge is your friend. Learn what the founders really wrote down.

Constitutional Topic: The Constitution and Religion - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

I don't recall anyone in this thread saying the US was founded on Christianity. I DO believe it was founded with a firm belief and reliance on God, as indicated in the Declaration of Independence.

Perhaps when you're done dancing around the fire and yelling, you can go look up the text, Shitting Bull.
Exactly what in the Declaration of Independence says the US is founded on Christianity?

The visuals of what happened yesterday will be burned on the brains of the American voters. Dens are dummies to boo God and Jerusalem.

You people make up more crap around here. They booed because they voted no and it was passed anyway.

You people make up more crap around here. They booed because they voted no and it was passed anyway.

I still say they just wanted Tony Villar to get the hell off the stage. I mean, I'm pretty sure his mere presence put tears in their eyes like raw onions.

The whole "God and Jerusalem" thing was a just a smoke screen so they didn't appear racist.

That's just me.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back