Dems booing God during their convention

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
I didnt see it - was watching NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys - but I read about it.

Hope the Romney people use it in their ads.

What did God say about it?

Put that in your add wiseass

Last edited:
Didn't see it either. Heard about it via USmessageboard, and listened to a little bit about it on the way home from work. Football was on even before I got home, so pretty much fuck the DNC. Football beat Clinton in the ratings. Football beats everything in ratings.

:thup:

:D

Tonight is a slow sports night - but I'll find something to watch.

If you can't win LIE about it it...

No, nobody booed God or Jerusalem

No, nobody booed God or Jerusalem | New York Daily News

And so, the "Nay"s booed the procedure, which asked them for their opinion and then ignored it.

They did not boo Jerusalem. They did not boo God.

Bullshit. The most certainly did. They did not want the changes (including God and Jerusalem) and booed when they did not get their way.

Bunch of spoiled little fuckwads.

And so, the "Nay"s booed the procedure, which asked them for their opinion and then ignored it.

Bullshit. The most certainly did. They did not want the changes (including God and Jerusalem) and booed when they did not get their way.

Try watching the video of the so called Booed, it is in the link... Geeeeeeeeeeez how stupid rumors get started.

They booed cause they hated the idea that God and Jerusalem was put in the platform.....I guess they should have booed since it was clear to me the nays had more support...That is not surprising seeing as most are godless creeps.

Try watching the video of the so called Booed, it is in the link... Geeeeeeeeeeez how stupid rumors get started.

Watched it many times now. It is blatantly obvious that they were booing because they did not get their way. Spin all you want. No one with a brain believes you.

They were just wanting to keep church and state separated - as they should be.

Good thing the founders wrote shit down.
Guess they anticipated Duhhh-khota's off the charts ignorance.

Cussing doesn't make you more intelligent makes it seem like you are less intelligent with a limited vocabulary.

And offering up some half baked creative interpretation of what we've all seen and heard makes you a drone.

But thanks for the fun fact. ;)

Watched it many times now. It is blatantly obvious that they were booing because they did not get their way. Spin all you want. No one with a brain believes you.

I see it differently and I see what these writers and spreaders are trying to do. They are trying to get the extreme christian right winger audience all upset and I am sure we will see it splattered all over their websites and Sunday sermons soon.

I see it differently and I see what these writers and spreaders are trying to do. They are trying to get the extreme christian right winger audience all upset and I am sure we will see it splattered all over their websites and Sunday sermons soon.

of COURSE you do. I would expect nothing less of a libtard stooge like you. Carry on, dunsel.

Forum List

Back