Dems Blast McCain After Bailout Negotiations Go Sour

Yeah, that's why the secretary of the treasury called him practically in tears begging him to come and try to smooth things out between the Republicans and the Dems.

Well I don't know about that, but I heard where Hank Paulson was on one knee begging Nancy P to not go out in front of the cameras and tell the WORLD that the meeting was a dud and nothing was accomplished.

That would have sent Wall Street into a nose dive for sure.

well, youse guys thing coporate america is your enemy, let's get rid of em

Our founding fathers warned us about companies getting too powerful, but what's the constitution but something you wipe you ass with.

How do you dispute that corporations should pay taxes when they get bailed out but we don't. And we pay taxes!

Government should protect us, not corporations.

I am confident that you will defend them until you yourself are in shackles. If you only see everyone else enslaved but you are still free, you still won't see it.

Why would I hate something that made me a lot of money?

Are you pathologic?

yes, I am pathologic, not tell me again Corporate America has not been a target bulleye hate fest with the liberals. Hell honey I'm just wishing their liberal wet dreams come true. No more corporations to screw over the little guy.

Our founding fathers warned us about companies getting too powerful, but what's the constitution but something you wipe you ass with.

How do you dispute that corporations should pay taxes when they get bailed out but we don't. And we pay taxes!

Government should protect us, not corporations.

I am confident that you will defend them until you yourself are in shackles. If you only see everyone else enslaved but you are still free, you still won't see it.

Let us pray that soon they will be gone and their tainted money will no longer infect your whiney little lives. I'm trying to decide what we can bitch about next. we have covered old dottering we hope he gets cancer the fourth time McCain, we have pretty much cover Palin to the point it's boring. What's next? you got something.

I won't defend them I'm trying to tell ya I'm praying like hell they disappear.

D-E-R-E-G-U-L-A-T-I-O-N

No one forced a single bank to make a risky loan. They just said they couldn't redline.

But if that spin works in your fantasyworld alliebabykins, then no worries.

Here's a good one, but I don't have a link. The republicans deregulated banks so they didn't have to keep x amount of money in reserve. They wanted to free up money, just like they let companies spend/borrow their pension funds in 2002 because they wanted to help the economy along. Well there is a reason you keep x amount of money in reserve, but its cool because they knew bush would bail them out.

They told us the economy was great for 7 yrs, and it was for them. And you argued with me instead and together we got fucked! I still have a job and all, but inflation and gas and my home value and even I lost. You must be rich or be so arrogant that the devil himself could run your power and you'd find a way to see his positive side.

ps Palin is a joke. Are they going to replace her? She can say her kids....

I hear in her religion she follows the mans word. So when Todd Palin tells her to sign something, she does it.

Doesn't matter really cause if mccain wins, chaney and rumsfeld basically stay on.

Here's a good one, but I don't have a link. The republicans deregulated banks so they didn't have to keep x amount of money in reserve. They wanted to free up money, just like they let companies spend/borrow their pension funds in 2002 because they wanted to help the economy along. Well there is a reason you keep x amount of money in reserve, but its cool because they knew bush would bail them out.

They told us the economy was great for 7 yrs, and it was for them. And you argued with me instead and together we got fucked! I still have a job and all, but inflation and gas and my home value and even I lost. You must be rich or be so arrogant that the devil himself could run your power and you'd find a way to see his positive side.

ps Palin is a joke. Are they going to replace her? She can say her kids....

I hear in her religion she follows the mans word. So when Todd Palin tells her to sign something, she does it.

Doesn't matter really cause if mccain wins, chaney and rumsfeld basically stay on.

You are like the epitome of red-brick dumb. :eusa_eh:

Isn't that the way you will spin it? Be fucking honest. If Mccain apposes this bill, that bush insists we need, along with most republicans, and it doesn't fix anything, you will blame the democrats because they had the majority. So instead of just giving bush everything, the dems are going to give the money to bush, but it will come with legislation, regulations, help for home owners, oversite, accountability. But that is too much information with most voters, and you know it.

Luckily, Mccain is a joke.

Anyways, bush wants no string, mccain wants no deal and the dems need to take the whitehouse.

If the gop can fuck up this bad and still get your vote well then.

The Democrats already have enough votes to pass the bill as it stands. If it is so wonderful why aren't they doing it and taking credit as America saviors??

Last edited:
Not only did the gop pull this trick on the democrats and lead us to war, they pulled this on immigration before the 06 midterms. So the democrats will keep getting played until more of you independents and moderate republicans leave the party. Join us. And if the dems get corrupted to the core like the gop clearly has, then go back. But enough is enough. There aren't good republicans and bad ones. They are all republicans.

Great, mccain doesn't want a bail out. Can't wait to hear what his ideas are tonight.

Uh... the Demos are already corrupt you idiot....pay attention.

Last edited:
Here's a good one, but I don't have a link. The republicans deregulated banks so they didn't have to keep x amount of money in reserve...
I've got video of a GOP'er challenging Franklin Raines--the guy Obama kept calling for financial advice--about why reserves to low.

Raines said they didn't need the usual 4% because homes were assets that were virtually "risk-free" to use his words. He said reserves could be as low as 2%.

Wanna see the video?

New Topics

Forum List

Back