Dems blame Obamas buttkicking on the debate moderator

They blame it on the moderator.
They blame it on the committee that would not allow the President's alter ego..the teleprompter.
They blame it on the thin mountain air.
They blame it on the fact that there is a donor scandal about to break.
They blame it on...........

It's never Obama.
It's always something though isn't it when he doesn't do well.

We all know Obama lost because they put Obama up against Romney instead of the teleprompter against Romney- the teleprompter would have kicked Romney's ass.

As a matter of fact I understand that the Obama teleprompter is pissed and is calling foul. It wants the next debate to be between Romney and an empty seat as long as the empty seat can use the teleprompter.

Romney said, "Fine but I want Clint to moderate."

(Still waiting for a response from the teleprompter).

Last edited:
The latest excuse other than Al Gore's claim about the altitude is that the president was too doped up to function well. Apparently the president has a Dr. Feelgood who prescribes a drug similar to Valium regularly and the combination of the altitude and the drug caused the president to zone out. It makes sense. They don't call him no drama Obama for nothing.

That explains everything, doesn't it ! Obama's failed Presidency was because of his health care doctor prescribing him drugs all the time - move over Bush there's enough blame to go around.

From all the excuses we heard about him being sick, I think he needs to resign and get himself better..:lol:

If the dumb bastards on the left don't stop with all the silly excuses they won't have any left to explain Biden's lousy performance just a few days away. Someone tell the idiots this is the Big Leagues and you always got to be thinking two and three moves ahead.

If you think this was bad, the next presidential debate is going to be even WORSE. obama cannot admit he ever makes a mistake. He's still not taking the time to prepare, he still has Kerry as a debate coach. Since the King cannot make a mistake, he's going to do everything he did that caused him to fail. But, he's going to make up for it in raving from the podium. He'll get angry, he'll get really mad. But, he still won't be able to answer a question. He'll want to treat the next debate as a do-over from the last debate. After all, his speeches have been trying to make up for his poor performance ever since.

obama is done. He can't overcome EVERYTHING. He can't overcome lying and then trying to cover up the debacle in Libya, or Fast and Furious. Now that he's expecting people to believe that the UE rate is 7.8, he's asking too much. The public is turning against him. Business has been terrible since you got here. You couldn't run a lemonade stand. That's what he's hearing instead of obama we love you.

If you think this was bad, the next presidential debate is going to be even WORSE.

I don't know about that I hear Axelrod has come up with a fix....

7233253_f260.jpg

And they canned .......

7233326_f520.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back