Dems bitch slapped by FBI/DOJ: No investigation because there is no federal crime

It's not per process. the process would be to have her give her testimony, then kavanaugh testify and then the process takes it to the floor for a vote. time to complete the process. If she doesn't want to testify, that's on her and it isn't important for her. the fbi is not a part of the process.

So with Ford dodging giving testimony and the D's continuing to press for an FBI investigation, I think the plan was to bring up the accusation at the 11th hour and punt an investigation to the DOJ and drag this shit out till the mid terms. With of course a daily drip about Kavanaugh being some sort of serial rapist.

"The DOJ, however, told a reporter for the far-left Politico, “The allegation does not involve any potential federal crime.”

Furthermore, the Associated Press reports that in a statement, the DOJ said late Monday that “it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”

Nevertheless, Democrats continue to call for the FBI to investigate in the hopes it will put an indefinite hold on the vote for Kavanaugh’s nomination, which has already been postponed."

FBI: Brett Kavanaugh 'Allegation Does Not Involve Any Potential Federal Crime'

This would fall under the background check of any nominee.
and it didn't show up and investigation is complete and submitted to the committee as per process.

So with Ford dodging giving testimony and the D's continuing to press for an FBI investigation, I think the plan was to bring up the accusation at the 11th hour and punt an investigation to the DOJ and drag this shit out till the mid terms. With of course a daily drip about Kavanaugh being some sort of serial rapist.

"The DOJ, however, told a reporter for the far-left Politico, “The allegation does not involve any potential federal crime.”

Furthermore, the Associated Press reports that in a statement, the DOJ said late Monday that “it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”

Nevertheless, Democrats continue to call for the FBI to investigate in the hopes it will put an indefinite hold on the vote for Kavanaugh’s nomination, which has already been postponed."

Ben Shapiro pointed out on his podcast that this Kavanaugh thing is simply an attempt to get any vote pushed back till after the midterm election, where they hope to be in control of the Senate..... They are going to do everything they can to bounce Kavanaugh or delay until the election.....

“it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”
It is their job to look into the backgrounds of federal employees like a potential SC judge, though, isn't it? I think Sessions is kissing Trump's butt on this one. It is definitely NOT a federal crime, but they could certainly justify an investigation.
If they won't look into it, hire private investigators, then, or get the local police in that Maryland suburb to do it.
the FBI has looked. several times.

Did they interview the alleged victim ?

“it’s not the job of the FBI to judge the significance or the credibility of an accusation.”
It is their job to look into the backgrounds of federal employees like a potential SC judge, though, isn't it? I think Sessions is kissing Trump's butt on this one. It is definitely NOT a federal crime, but they could certainly justify an investigation.
If they won't look into it, hire private investigators, then, or get the local police in that Maryland suburb to do it.

He's been cleared I believe 6 times already by the FBI. And what is to investigate? It's only an allegation with no evidence. No evidence whatsoever.

What would be investigated? There is nothing to investigate. Where was the scene of the alleged crime? Were there any alleged witnesses? When did the alleged crime occur?

Which of these would you investigate first?
I'm not at all convinced this story is how things really happened, but what good will a hearing do on Monday that just repeats what she's alleging and that he denies? He said/she said with nothing else?

It will just turn into a Capitol Hill version of the Jerry Springer show.

No investigation because the request would have to come FROM the White House and Trump sure doesn't want this investigated

Why would they? The accusation has nothing to do with the feds.

why would they, there is no federal crime? just cause you think they should there are process and procedures that say differently through the constitution. you don't like that document, then you need to win elections.

No investigation because the request would have to come FROM the White House and Trump sure doesn't want this investigated

For crying out loud she can't remember where it happened, how it happened or fucking when it happened. HELLO???????????????

Ask em Timmy. Until then, I’m waiting for Dr. Fords girlfriends to come forward with their statements that Ford warned them not to hang out with the boys who tried to rape her.

Oh wait, apparently she didn’t warn her BFF’s of these predators.

Yeah, I don’t believe a word she is saying.

There is no FBI investigation because Trump refuses to request one. It's that simple...
what does the president have to do with this? he doesn't tell the fbi what to do. do you know there is a constitution right? what the fk is wrong with your stupid ass.

why would they, there is no federal crime? just cause you think they should there are process and procedures that say differently through the constitution. you don't like that document, then you need to win elections.

So if someone is a serial rapist, the fbi won’t bother to vet because it’s a state crimes? You are fine so long As you only commit state crimes ?

As often as Breitfart has lied, you still post this cra? Geez you people are desparate.

It seems to me the Dems always knew that the FBI would not take the case, that was just an excuse to get the accusations into the public square so the court of public opinion could do its thing.

That is why they waited so long to release it, but also why they told the Repubs about it ahead of time so they could have their 65 ladies lined up to come to his defense. This whole thing is nothing more than Kabuki theater

:lol:

Next you left wing whack jobs will be demanding Mueller take over the investigation.

Forum List

Back