Dems back state Senator wishing Trump assassination/ Leftists are signing a petition in support

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dems Back State Senator Wishing Trump Assassination
Leftists are signing a petition in support of a Missouri state senator who hoped President Trump will be assassinated.

The petition website IStandWithMaria.com appeared almost overnight after Maria Chappelle-Nadal made international headlines for her now-deleted Facebook post in which she said “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

--------------------------------------------

The sick and twisted left who are scum of the earth really you all need to GTF out of America.

She needs to resign, can't have that kind of talk. I'd rather him get what is coming from the justice division. Mueller hurry on up.

Leftists are signing a petition in support of a Missouri state senator who hoped President Trump will be assassinated.

The petition website IStandWithMaria.com appeared almost overnight after Maria Chappelle-Nadal made international headlines for her now-deleted Facebook post in which she said “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

The sick and twisted left who are scum of the earth really you all need to GTF out of America.
i hope this is a joke

She needs to resign, can't have that kind of talk. I'd rather him get what is coming from the justice division. Mueller hurry on up.
we all would. but the fact ANYONE is openly asking for this is more a testament to them and their side than trump.

It would be rather foolish to sign it because the government then has the names and identities of everyone who wants to assassinate the president.

To bad there isn't an open list. What a bunch of chickenshits.

Fascists eliminate everybody who disagrees with them.
Yes and they readily accuse other people to push their agendas. Freedom and liberty for people to make their own choices go out the window.

"Anti-fa" in reality looks more like Pro-fa.

upload_2017-8-18_14-8-59.png

Forum List

Back