Dems Ask: Is Ron Paul Running The GOP Now?

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
When it comes to declared votes for or against the confirmation of Ben Bernanke, the Republican caucus in the Senate is currently mostly opposed. This is really pissing off the Democrats, who feel like they are being made to take the fall for confirming Bailout Ben.

A senior administration official tells POLITICO's Mike Allen:

"It's amazing that Senate [Republicans] can barely muster a majority for a Republican who was named Time's 'Man of the Year' and who served in the Bush White House, was appointed to his current job by President George W. Bush and has the full support of the US Chamber of Commerce and Main Street American business. And their main complaint is that he saved the world from what Jim Cramer has called the 'financial stone age.' Is the minority leader Ron Paul? Someone's learned the wrong lesson from the MA race and it's not President Obama."

Dems Ask: Is Ron Paul Running The GOP Now?

If Ron Paul were running the GOP they might have a little more credibility, so the answer is a resounding no.

If he was running the GOP,there is no way they would support reappointing Ben Bernanke. Ben Bernanke did not see the economic collapse coming and in fact contributed to it happening. He is certainly no "Genius" despite all the embarrassing praise from this White House and Democrats. What's so "Genius" about stealing hard-earned Tax Dollars from citizens and giving it to numerous corrupt corporate a*sholes? Shame on this White House and Democrats for trying to force this creep on us.

If he was running the GOP,there is no way they would support reappointing Ben Bernanke. Ben Bernanke did not see the economic collapse coming and in fact contributed to it happening. He is certainly no "Genius" despite all the embarrassing praise from this White House and Democrats. What's so "Genius" about stealing hard-earned Tax Dollars from citizens and giving it to numerous corrupt corporate a*sholes? Shame on this White House and Democrats for trying to force this creep on us.
But... he's TIME's person of the year!!!!!!

Well these people live in a fantasy world and think that any person nominated by a Republican must be completely supported by and loved by every Republican.

Yea Time Magazine really has become a bit of a farce at this point. They've actually moved way beyond Liberal Rag status. I went to their site recently and i saw up in the left corner of the page a caption that read "In Partnership with CNN." "Partnership with CNN?" I think that says it all. These are the same Liberals who used to call Bernanke "The Devil" when he worked for Bush. Now that he works for their Hopey Changey he has suddenly become a "Genius." Time and the rest of these Liberal wing nuts really have lost a lot of credibility on this issue. Bernanke is no "Genius" any more than Geithner is. Geithner couldn't even file his own taxes correctly yet these same Liberal wing nuts call him a Genius too. Bernanke helped cause the economic collapse therefore should be held accountable. If you have a conscience you would have to vote Nay on his reappointment. Hey just my opinion anyway.

It makes no difference.
Amurkinz are too stupid to vote for the constitution and it's defenders.

I'll bet if Jeb Bush runs, the dumb fucks will put him in office.

Well not to defend Jeb Bush but...He really was Florida's greatest Governor. He was certainly more Conservative than Florida's current Governor. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back