Dems are trying to save paper, won't even bother presenting a budget or plan

Nobody is allowed to read Democrat Legislation before voting on it. It's that bad. The Democrats clearly aren't serious about addressing these very serious problems. The People will have to give them all the boot in 2012. That's the only way things will get better. The Democrat time is over. See ya in 2012.

Lets all remember why we are here. It is because we didn't take Barry seriously and ran two less than stellar opponents. We had better quite screwing around and find someone who is a LEADER and run them for President. So far I have seen that person. the dems have always been very good at spending someone else money

Lets all remember why we are here. It is because we didn't take Barry seriously and ran two less than stellar opponents. We had better quite screwing around and find someone who is a LEADER and run them for President. So far I have seen that person. the dems have always been very good at spending someone else money

I have to admit, I never EVER believed there were this many stupid people willing to vote for such a complete zilch.

I was wrong.

Anybody that knows the Constitution and how the process of legislation works, knows the only the House of Representatives can initate legislation. It can only make it to the floor of the house if Republicans controlled committees approve it.

There would be no point in writing up a bill knowing that it will never make to the floor of the house.

The whole argument of "Why haven't the Democrats presented a bill?"

Is a bunch of bunk.

Anybody that knows the Constitution and how the process of legislation works, knows the only the House of Representatives can initate legislation. It can only make it to the floor of the house if Republicans controlled committees approve it.

There would be no point in writing up a bill knowing that it will never make to the floor of the house.

The whole argument of "Why haven't the Democrats presented a bill?"

Is a bunch of bunk.

The dems controlled the house and senate between jan 09 and jan 11. They failed to pass a budget, just continuing resolutions.

Democrats have made a tradition out of not allowing anyone to read their Legislation before Voting on it. They did this when they controlled Congress and many were very upset about it. Even some fellow Democrats voiced their concern about it. The Democrat motto has become 'Just Vote on it now and read it later.' And this President hasn't even proposed a plan at all. His only Budget proposal was soundly voted down by Democrats and Republicans 97-0. It's a real mess. We need real change. Hopefully this President and the Democrats will get the boot in 2012. I guess we'll see though.

Forum List

Back