Dem's are starting to whimp out already...Beto, really?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
‘I’m incredibly embarrassed’: Beto O’Rourke’s campaign swing turns into apology tour
190316-beto-orourke-1.jpg

You make a self deprecating joke about how hard your wife has it with the kids and because somebody, god only knows who; took offence to it, you're now spend valuable time apologizing for it and your the guy idiots think will beat Trump? This is why I loathe democrats....we want to maintain this holier than thou persona while everyone on the planet is stained with sin. We've rid ourselves of good politicians, issued apologies for the innocent of comments and continue to expect the GOP to follow suit..which they do not. This bullshit about them going low, we go high...works in kindengarten, in the real effin world, we're adults, we can handle the shit....we're not perfect.

As of yet, there's not one democrat with balls, not one.

They are too nice. Also the hand and arm movement is too pronounced, and I thought Trump was bad.

Do they know how dumb they look? A little hand movement is ok, gesturing, but they both are out of control.

His armpit sweat could save california from the next water drought

• Banned
They are too nice. Also the hand and arm movement is too pronounced, and I thought Trump was bad.

Do they know how dumb they look? A little hand movement is ok, gesturing, but they both are out of control.
Too be honest, this hand gesture topic is dumb. Of all the shit we got going on in this country and things we need to focus on, hand gestures is the least of my concerns. Nonetheless, I see Trump winning next year if we don't get on message, get off the I'm sorry bullshit and get down to the meat and bones of political attacks.

• Banned
He reminds me of Howard Dean...
Howard Dean's fall pales to the shit we got going on today....its almost comical knowing his down fall was a moment of silliness compared to the shit we got today.

‘I’m incredibly embarrassed’: Beto O’Rourke’s campaign swing turns into apology tour
190316-beto-orourke-1.jpg

You make a self deprecating joke about how hard your wife has it with the kids and because somebody, god only knows who; took offence to it, you're now spend valuable time apologizing for it and your the guy idiots think will beat Trump? This is why I loathe democrats....we want to maintain this holier than thou persona while everyone on the planet is stained with sin. We've rid ourselves of good politicians, issued apologies for the innocent of comments and continue to expect the GOP to follow suit..which they do not. This bullshit about them going low, we go high...works in kindengarten, in the real effin world, we're adults, we can handle the shit....we're not perfect.

As of yet, there's not one democrat with balls, not one.

Well duh we've been saying for a long time the Dimocrat party is women and beta males.

Beto puts the "a" in beta.

Howard Dean's fall pales to the shit we got going on today....its almost comical knowing his down fall was a moment of silliness compared to the shit we got today.
Don t badmouth my guy! We gotta get him thru the primary!

DA, he's too controlled, to cautious, he reminds me deeply of Hillary and that scares me. That one comment could have been handled by saying, my wife is okay with it and so I am I...I was speaking to an audience of one, next question?, instead....its I'm sorry for breathing the wrong way time....you can not get anyone excited when the smallest of shit puts you on edge. The GOP can say what ever the fuck they want to say, while we maintain this politically correct persona and it sickens me....each one of the Dems that won last year, all spoke their truths, those that didn't like Clare McC....lost, too busy playing it safe. This nation has changed and the democrats have best get off this moral high ground of polititcs and embrace the new normal or expect once again 4 more years of Dump

When I think of good quality candidates the dems toss aside, it sickens me. Dean would have made a great president, instead we allowed once again the GOP and the media to define this man and we lost a great possible that year.

I am kind of liking Booker. All except Medicare for all. I think healthcare should go by a percentage of your net income. The more you make the more you pay.

not the Medicare part b premium,
$135.50 $85,000 or less $170,000 or less,

I do not think its fair that a person making 85 grand a year pays the same as one making 50 grand a year or 20 grand a year or even 10 grand a year.

The ACA was the model it should be under, and everyone should be insured.

I am kind of liking Booker. All except Medicare for all. I think healthcare should go by a percentage of your net income. The more you make the more you pay.

not the Medicare part b premium,
$135.50 $85,000 or less $170,000 or less,

I do not think its fair that a person making 85 grand a year pays the same as one making 50 grand a year or 20 grand a year or even 10 grand a year.

The ACA was the model it should be under, and everyone should be insured.
54203959_2010554819240408_871749971630620672_n.jpg

Forum List

Back