Dems are ridiculous disgusting creatures who know no low

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
So, is it any surprise they are now fundraising off this Arizona tragedy?

There has been no shortage of individuals and institutions that have sought to capitalize on the shootings in Tucson. Add Vermont senator Bernie Sanders to that list.
This afternoon Sanders sent out a fundraising appeal, seeking to raise money to fight Republicans and other “right-wing reactionaries” responsible for the climate that led to the shooting.
He writes:
Given the recent tragedy in Arizona, as well as the start of the new Congress, I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few words with political friends in Vermont and throughout the country. I also want to thank the very many supporters who have begun contributing online to my 2012 reelection campaign at www.bernie.org. There is no question but that the Republican Party, big money corporate interests and right-wing organizations will vigorously oppose me. Your financial support now and in the future is much appreciated.
Sanders Fundraises Off Arizona Murders | The Weekly Standard

Or how about this ridiculous spin?

Dem Congressman: If Violent Rhetoric Didn't Cause This Shooting, It Will Cause Next One
RealClearPolitics - Video - Dem Congressman: If Violent Rhetoric Didn't Cause This Shooting, It Will Cause Next One

Yeah! That's how it works! Talk about laughable spin. This reminds me of when the liberal media got busted for quoting false "racist" comments from Limbaugh. They made the excuse which basically boiled down to "oh well we know he thinks it anyway."

So, what have we learned about Democrats? To the rest of this country, this is an awful tragedy. To the Democrats it's an OPPORTUNITY! And they are going full tilt on it.

Do Democrats remember what happened to them after the Wellestone Memorial. When they were so disgusting in their attempt to profit from Wellestone's death they lost (big time) the 2002 election?

You know people aren't stupid. It's going to be pretty obvious to them that's what Democrats are trying to do.

I won't be the only person who remembers this well into 2012.

Way to go Democrats. Let the country know exactly who you are.

Last edited:
:cheers2:

Who wouldn't like your soft, subtle approach?

It begs for reason...

Last edited:
why would anyone bother to read your op....it is just more of your right wing nutzoism......dems are....blah blah fucking blah

You mean like the left wing blah blah blah that "right wing rhetoric" caused the Arizona shooting? That kind of blah blah blah???????

Sorry but you can't dismiss a critique of such disgusting behavior quite so easily.

But keep trying. Your lame attempts prove the strength of my op against such feeble attempts to refute.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Backpedeling much, there, Tea?

Another one of your not-right-in-the-head gun-queer brothers in arms lost it, and now you are trying to blame Bernie Sanders for it?

Seriously, man...that's weak

Sanders is an Independent. And yes, it is not classy to use this tragedy to fund raise. He should be ashamed of himself, and so should the Tea Party Express for doing the same thing.

But we won't see teepeesamaroid criticizing them. :lol:

Backpedeling much, there, Tea?

Another one of your not-right-in-the-head gun-queer brothers in arms lost it, and now you are trying to blame Bernie Sanders for it?

Seriously, man...that's weak

Oh, check it out. Take a look at another case for "DENIAL is not just a river in Egypt."

I mean if this was an attempt at spin it was a bigger fail that your liberal brothers in arms attempt to blame all this on the Tea Party.

Try again!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sanders is an Independent. And yes, it is not classy to use this tragedy to fund raise. He should be ashamed of himself, and so should the Tea Party Express for doing the same thing.

Oh now this is laughable spin.

The Tea Party is using this tragedy?

When you can find the Tea Party saying we have to stop left wing rhetoric, do let me know.

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The fundraiser mentioned the event but didn't lay any blame. WTF are you smoking TPS?

What another cheap shot.

Both parties are full of idiots. Thanks for showing us you're one of them on this issue.

Oh now this is laughable spin.

The Tea Party is using this tragedy?

When you can find the Tea Party saying we have to stop left wing rhetoric, do let me know.

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Um, Sanders is an Independent. And the Tea party Express is using the shooting in fund raising too. Will you now condemn the Republicans and call them nasty name too?

Forum List

Back