Dems Anti-White Bigotry Goes Mainstream

The million black mans march on washington...................

What were they "protesting", not enough affirmative action, race preferences, and govt handouts ????

What is so telling is just how racist and hate-filled the (white) posts on this thread are.

All the while the rw's are denying the fact of racism, they're also proving it exists with their own words.

The million white man march on Washington. (What exactly are we protesting? Ah, what the Hell, it's a protest.)

Man, that is funny.

I am sick and tired of there being one water fountain for Whites and one for Darkies. Why do they get their own? Too good to drink after us Whites?

Separate but equal? Our water does not anything like Poland Springs. I would like to know what they are drinking? I bet it's champagne.

What were they "protesting", not enough affirmative action, race preferences, and govt handouts ????

If I said 'fuck you' would you take it the wrong way? Because what I would actually mean is 'fuck you' not like 'have a nice day' or anything like that so please don't take the fact that I am saying 'fuck you' for anything other than what it is, a big 'FUCK YOU!'

If we all just simply agree to state that American conservatives really are the most oppressed victims to ever exist on planet earth, will they in return agree to cease their "I am the ultimate victim!" routine?

Best I can tell, they consider themselves the ultimate victims because they have to pay one of the lowest tax rates ever. And because some liberal somewhere once said something mean about them. Such suffering they've had to endure. It's as if conservatives are in a competition to prove which one of them can be the biggest candyass.

If I said 'fuck you' would you take it the wrong way? Because what I would actually mean is 'fuck you' not like 'have a nice day' or anything like that so please don't take the fact that I am saying 'fuck you' for anything other than what it is, a big 'FUCK YOU!'

So illiterately GHETTO...............

So illiterately GHETTO...............

Rednecks and niggas are opposites of the same coin. I'm white.

Forum List

Back