Dems Anti-White Bigotry Goes Mainstream

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
"Everytime [sic] I think the Democratic race card players could not get more vile, more deranged, more patronizingly demeaning to blacks, someone manages to defy even my vivid imagination," thunders blogger William Jacobson. He's referring to a passage in a Washington Post editorial about critics of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice--a passage that in our view is useful for its clarity.

At issue is a Nov. 19 letter to the President Obama, written by Rep. Jeff Duncan of South Carolina and signed by 97 House Republicans, which declares that the signatories are "deeply troubled" that the president is considering nominating Rice secretary of state, and that they "strongly oppose" such a nomination.

"Ambassador Rice is widely viewed as having either willfully or incompetently misled the American public in the Benghazi matter," the letter states. We noted Tuesday with some amusement that Rep. Jim Clyburn, a South Carolina Democrat and member of the Congressional Black Caucus, was claiming that "incompetent" was the latest code word for "black."

The Post focuses on the critics rather than their choice of words. Here's the passage that outrages Jacobson: "Could it be, as members of the Congressional Black Caucus are charging, that the signatories of the letter are targeting Ms. Rice because she is an African American woman? The signatories deny that, and we can't know their hearts. What we do know is that more than 80 of the signatories are white males, and nearly half are from states of the former Confederacy."

Most-Racial America - WSJ.com

Poor Ms Rice.............its all about her race and gender................or so the neanderthals insist

Po' little victims. So much prejudice out there against the whites. Why, a white person can hardly get a job in this nation any more. All those colored corperate owners and managers prevent it.

Please Libbies, tell us all how calling this woman either a) a liar or b) incompetent has ANYTHING to do with her race or gender?

The million white man march on Washington. (What exactly are we protesting? Ah, what the Hell, it's a protest.)

We need more ivy league black studies programs to help teach blacks how oppressed and victimized theyve been and how much they iz owed....................

The million white man march on Washington. (What exactly are we protesting? Ah, what the Hell, it's a protest.)

Man, that is funny.

I am sick and tired of there being one water fountain for Whites and one for Darkies. Why do they get their own? Too good to drink after us Whites?

Even the poor community organizer in chief...........its all about his half blackness, not about his complete redness eh comrades ???

We need more ivy league black studies programs to help teach blacks how oppressed and victimized theyve been and how much they iz owed....................

Really? Perhaps you should go back to a school.

As a returning student after better than 40 years, in the Computer Science section, I see a lot of Arabic and Asian names. I see African and colored American Professors and post grads teaching in the sciences. Now, I bet that is one scary situation for you.

You see, most of the 'Conservatives' here are not really objecting to minorities taking such studies as black studies, but rather, to them taking classes that will enable them to actually take their place in the world of commerce and politics. Just as they do not actually say that the fact that the President is colored is their chief objection to him, they are not going to state that the thought of minorities gaining real influence in our nation is their single biggest fear.

As posted yesterday, the GObP/pubpots have picked all the committee chairs for the coming Obstruct and Filibuster Vacation and Golf Photo-Op Session.

They're all white and they're all men.

What a surprise.

not

The democrat complaint is "The republicans had a black female secretary of state and we want one toooooooo."

What's really interesting to me is that in thread after thread liberals condone racism when it comes from the left and then turn around and are outraged when it comes from the right. That's why I just laugh off cries of "racism" anymore. It's totally meaningless. If you are going to accept racism in one group of people there is no point in demonizing another group. It is what it is.

For centuries non Whites have had to deal with hatred from white racists. Wonder why non Whites are racists?

Remind me again how many blacks in America that were enslaved by whites are alive today? That's right, none. Is it your position that people have a Right to engage in racial hatred based solely upon the idea that their great grandparents were oppressed? Ridiculous. We can ALL find relatives in our DNA chain that had a tough time at one point in history, or another... That doesn't give us all free reign to act like uncivil assholes to our fellow citizens that had nothing to fucking do with the misfortunes of our ancestors. If you think you owe somebody something for the sins of your ancestors then by all means have at it... If you think I do -then we have a problem.

Forum List

Back