Dem's 2020 Impeachment Strategy: Lather, Rinse, Repeat

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Well alright. But I don't think they'll ever get that nasty Trump out of their hair.
:laughing0301:

California Democrat Congresswoman: Don’t Worry. If Trump Wins We’ll Just Impeach Him Again

"There are clearly some Democrats who are beginning to worry that this entire impeachment thing could backfire and potentially lead to Trump winning a second term. And they may be justified in those fears. Some of their members are already saying they will vote against impeachment and would prefer to go with a censure. Multiple polls now show the public swinging back the other way and opposing impeachment and removal. And for reasons that are difficult to parse, Trump is suddenly surging in Iowa and several swing states.

So if we game this out to the finish line, what do the Democrats do if their worst nightmares come true and Donald Trump is returned to office next November? Well, at least according to California Democrat Karen Bass, there’s no need for a change in strategy. They’ll just impeach him again..."

Don't worry. If Trump wins we'll just impeach him again

She's not the only one saying that.

I posted a link to Green saying the same thing yesterday.

The only problem with the strategy of impeaching Trump again, is that the democrats will lose the House in 2020, so they won't be able to impeach him again.

Well alright. But I don't think they'll ever get that nasty Trump out of their hair.

California Democrat Congresswoman: Don’t Worry. If Trump Wins We’ll Just Impeach Him Again

"There are clearly some Democrats who are beginning to worry that this entire impeachment thing could backfire and potentially lead to Trump winning a second term. And they may be justified in those fears. Some of their members are already saying they will vote against impeachment and would prefer to go with a censure. Multiple polls now show the public swinging back the other way and opposing impeachment and removal. And for reasons that are difficult to parse, Trump is suddenly surging in Iowa and several swing states.

So if we game this out to the finish line, what do the Democrats do if their worst nightmares come true and Donald Trump is returned to office next November? Well, at least according to California Democrat Karen Bass, there’s no need for a change in strategy. They’ll just impeach him again..."

Really good imagery in opening statement! What they should do if he wins is suck it up, work with their congressional representatives to thwart specific legislation they disagree with on the merits, not the politics or force compromise where they can. There are a lot of independents out here that are tired of the childish bullsh*t on both side ever since this lying POS decided to start his run for (reality show) personal fun and profit. The country has been around a long time. The country will pick up the pieces after this aberration is gone.

Really good imagery in opening statement! What they should do if he wins is suck it up, work with their congressional representatives to thwart specific legislation they disagree with on the merits, not the politics or force compromise where they can. There are a lot of independents out here that are tired of the childish bullsh*t on both side ever since this lying POS decided to start his run for (reality show) personal fun and profit. The country has been around a long time. The country will pick up the pieces after this aberration is gone.

Sorry, I don't see that the same way and I never will. This President is not only picking up the scattered pieces of this country left behind by Obama's disastrous presidency, he's putting those pieces back together again, one piece at a time.

Sorry, I don't see that the same way and I never will. This President is not only picking up the scattered pieces of this country left behind by Obama's disastrous presidency, he's putting those pieces back together again, one piece at a time.

No need to ever be sorry if we simply disagree on policy or candidate. I'm old enough to listen, even if I don't change.

Forum List

Back