DemonRAT sanctuary cities mayors say one thing until push comes to shove.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
De-Blasio-Amazon-took-their-ball-and-went-home-640x480.png

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio threatened to sue the Trump administration if it sends illegal immigrants to New York City, a “sanctuary city.”

“It’s illegal. It is just plain illegal. We will meet him in court. We will beat him in court,” de Blasio said, according to the New York Post.

President Trump on Monday tweeted, “Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States”:

-----------

Make up your Mind Wilhelm. They are welcome but you´ll sue if the president sends ´em. Talk about HYPOCRISY..... and showing exactly what DemonRATS truly believe......all a sham

De Blasio Threatens to Sue if Trump Sends Immigrants to NYC

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
De-Blasio-Amazon-took-their-ball-and-went-home-640x480.png

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio threatened to sue the Trump administration if it sends illegal immigrants to New York City, a “sanctuary city.”

“It’s illegal. It is just plain illegal. We will meet him in court. We will beat him in court,” de Blasio said, according to the New York Post.

President Trump on Monday tweeted, “Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States”:

-----------

Make up your Mind Wilhelm. They are welcome but you´ll sue if the president sends ´em. Talk about HYPOCRISY..... and showing exactly what DemonRATS truly believe......all a sham

De Blasio Threatens to Sue if Trump Sends Immigrants to NYC
Who does he sue when illegals make it there on their own

Fine, ICE or HS can drop them off right outside NYC

If I were Trump I would send DeBlasio 20,000 illegals but I would make sure they were all young children and fat, helpless women. That would make it obvious that these congressional Democrats need to stop resisting and fix our stupid immigration laws. The new guy, Buttageig, said he could use 30,000 of those illegals. We could sent him a nice assortment of fat ladies and children too. If he complains, we could throw in 100 gang members as a bonus.

Forum List

Back